It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's women urge MPs not to pass early marriage, sex-after-death laws: report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Egypt's women urge MPs not to pass early marriage, sex-after-death laws: report

english.alarabiya.net

Egypt’s National Council for Women (NCW) has appealed to the Islamist-dominated parliament not to approve two controversial laws on the minimum age of marriage and allowing a husband to have sex with his dead wife within six hours of her death according to a report in an Egyptian newspaper.

The appeal came in a message sent by Dr. Mervat al-Talawi, head of the NCW, to the Egyptian People’s Assembly Speaker, Dr. Saad al-Katatni, addressing the woes of Egyptian women, especially after the popular uprising that toppled president Hosni Mubarak in February 2011.

She was referring to two
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www .dailymail.co.uk
www.liveleak.com

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This has got to be the craziest thing i have ever heard in my life!
They are basically trying to pass a law in Egypt that would condone Necrophilia for 6 hours starting at the time of death.
I don't think i have ever heard of legalized Necrophilia in my life.

This shocked me so much that i wasn't really sure which forum topic header to post this in ,so please moderator if this is in the wrong forum topic please feel free to move it to the appropriate one,i am still new to this whole thread posting thing ,i just thought that this must be seen to be believed and i still cant believe it.

english.alarabiya.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Must......not.........respond.....

Seriously? That's messed up on so many levels.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There's already another thread on it hunny bunny.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostcooler
They are basically trying to pass a law in Egypt that would condone Necrophilia for 6 hours starting at the time of death.
Only if they were married.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Ya i shoulda added that little marrage thing in thare,without it it made that sentance sound even worse thank you

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostcooler

Are they serious... What is wrong with these people wanting to have sex with there dead wife... It sounds kind of hot, but don't these men greive. If my husband died I wouldn't wanna have sex with him- it would be too sad.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by randomquestions

It would be pretty darn difficult to have sex with a dead lifeless man when you think about it; as for a man of a woman, he only needs a hole, any hole to get off.

Passing this law is defying and tainting the body of the dead that deserves dignity and respect as if the person was alive!

Now that this law has spread to the international arena, it is not doing Islam any justice, in fact it's only inflaming us to dislike them even more as a bunch of very sick sexually deviant puppies.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostcooler

I have spoken to many women inside Egypt who say this report is a HOAX...a big hoax..but still a hoax. These women are politicaly informed and activists in the uprising...they have no reason to lie as the law would directly affect them.
This is such a good way for those who are to to see the power of propoganda....people are falling for it liek flies rather than researching for themselves...such a shame.

Ro

top topics

join