It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TS will HTF around May 20

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

I was thinking just this, I see this entwined with NWO, maybe our government realizes it would take other military force to subdue and or decrease American population
What the hell other reason would they allow this, you know I have never even considered this, wow this is a extremely cheap shot. I'm pointing my finger at NWO.
edit on 27-4-2012 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

S&F
that's quite a bit to process, and definitely gives we conspiracy thinkers much to ponder and speculate

is something indeed afoot?
I don't know. Personally, I think there's always something afoot, it's just a matter of putting the pieces together to find out what it is and if it is something of actual value or something of mere distraction.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Very interesting post OP.

It does make me wonder if some of your older Americans will freak out when they see Russian paratroopers landing. Lets hope no one gets shot

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Would someone please SLAP ME!!! We actually train with the "enemy"? That's proof POSITIVE that every country, and it's leaders, are in on the scam. How else could you control the population, if there wasn't an enemy; an imaginary boogie man? I wonder what the news is like, in China or Russia, on a daily basis? Their people probably get told the same lies, just with a different spin. Some sheeple are easier to control, than others.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
Am I the only one finding this exercise a bit strange...

Teaching another country how to attack your intelligence mainframe computers facilities...??

To me this seems as the first step to use people from other countries and languages to control or fight the population ( Because Soldiers with different languages can easier be told to shoot at civilians..)

You are right, it won't be sympathetic US troops rounding people up. I'm polishing up my Russian just in case though.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior

To me this seems as the first step to use people from other countries and languages to control or fight the population ( Because Soldiers with different languages can easier be told to shoot at civilians..)

That works both ways. As an armed, moderately-trained American citizen I would hesitate to drop the hammer on a US soldier. If I *did* end up doing it, it's likely i'd feel terrible. A foreign invader? Only thing that'd be felt would be recoil.

If you're a foreign soldier that happens to be reading that statement, keep that in mind. Its a pervading theme amongst Americans.

I really don't understand this constant meme that soldiers, whether domestic or foreign, will be cannon fodder for the US public. Are these fit, well trained troops going to go door-to-door unarmed with targets pinned to their chests loudly announcing they are here 'to get some'?

The reality is somewhat different. Remote technology will be deployed to reduce the populace to quivering jelly, to take away all but the necessary motor functions to breathe and circulate blood. Citizens will be scooped up and taken to camps. In a way this is a blessing as citizens will not given the chance to 'play guns' and to be easily mown down by battle hardened troops.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Now that's funny right there. Maybe they should take some of these wunder weapons over to Afgan so we can get the hell out already. Truth be known they do not have technology so far advanced over everyone else that it would be like cowboys and aliens. If they did they would have used it.

The fact is that there are a lot of citizens armed and ready. The other fact is some of those citizens have been trained and served in some of the most elite units in the military and understand gorilla warfare very well. The other fact is some of those citizens really did mean it when they took an oath to defend this country and the constitution from ALL enemies forgien or domestic. Unlike our electd fearless leader(s).

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by netwarrior

That works both ways. As an armed, moderately-trained American citizen I would hesitate to drop the hammer on a US soldier. If I *did* end up doing it, it's likely i'd feel terrible. A foreign invader? Only thing that'd be felt would be recoil.

If you're a foreign soldier that happens to be reading that statement, keep that in mind. Its a pervading theme amongst Americans.

Well after reading this statement if I was a foreign soldier I would actually be even more pissed off. You can't scare soldiers like that...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
WOLVERINES!!!

Okay, seriously?

We're all going to feel a bit silly @ June.

But I'm sure there will be posters serving up a cup of fresh doom for August.
edit on 27-4-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Well it is spring hunting season, don't blame me if a duck/goose is mistaken for a parachute...

err.. wait I said that backwards
edit on 27-4-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

Yes, yes you did Greenman.

You probably mistake geese for ducks quite often . . . .

Chances are you sleep with one eye open also

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
just what i wanted for my birth day! whoohooo. i always said i wouldn't make it to 30! im sure im on the red list, cant re-educate the un-educated right?
i've been trying to tell people that may is going to be a rocky month over these summits and OWS turds. i keep hearing that alladin song in my head " be prepared"

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
don't forget about the solar eclipse over the northern hemisphere may 20

www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
UPDATE: It has come to my attention that the information in the Blaze article posted is hearsay, and not trustworthy information.

However, the Joint US-Russian military Drills have been confirmed and are still on. But as far as the information available can provide, there is not substantial evidence that the Russians will be taking over the CIA mainframe Computers or anything like that.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Puzzling to Russian military analysts about this exercise, this report says, are that according to the American plans, Russian airborne troops (using US weapons that they had previously trained with at Fort Carson) will fly to and then parachute from their planes having the objectives of seizing the CIA’s main computer facility in Denver, the NSA’s main computer facility in Bluffdale, Utah, and taking control of main runways and terminals of the Denver International Airport.

edit on 27-4-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

So I've got to throw this in. Wasn't the Denver International Airport in the middle of a huge conspiracy, dealing with the NWO hiding out there, in an underground base. Maybe they are expecting they will need as much defense as they can get. ^.^
edit on 4/27/2012 by kyrebelyell2004 because: Added in quote.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Don't worry, Russian isn't half the language to learn as English is. It's a rather elegant language compared to ours too. What we take 10 words to say what they do in a 1/3rd as many words. Of course..talking about learning it as something other than an obscure elective or job requirement isn't the way I imagined having this particular conversation on language skills. LOL

May is reminding me of September. Oh so closely to September. Everyone that was here, recall that? From Elenin to the Palestnians bucking for immediate statehood at the UN to the same 'ol for tensions in the Middle East as a whole, looking to pop into open war. I even believe I recall Obama making a Presidential trip that took him through Denver on a day of note for the theories at the end of Sept...which brought the same talk and speculation about DIA and the alternate command center down there.

Yup... It's definitely starting to feel a WHOLE lot like Sept again. As if on cue, Occupy is even raring back up at the same tone and tempo as around the same time then. Just getting a their feel under 'em for the coming season.

Who needs Deja Vu when we're reliving history in periods that are now coming to be months as the patterns recycle. Talk about compressed timelines.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Apparently you have never learnt or spoken russian, it takes FAR more words in Russian than English a majority of the time.

Elegant yes, easy no.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
All this talk of Russians paratrooping in, reminds me of the movie (Red Dawn) I loved that movie!!
Wolverines

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Diablo 3 is launching on May 15th...

Anything to do with SHTF scenario
?
edit on 27-4-2012 by Recollector because: *

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Tyrael is a bad guy and has been aiding the dark side the entire time.

Oh and the game is going to blow (not huge chunks) but nasty spume, like caca out of a 2 year old!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bulldetector

Oh, but allow me to retort. The reason why you keep hearing it is because it's absolutely true and painfully evident to anyone that's ever spent more than 30 seconds planning just a scenario.

You cannot OCCUPY a nation without popular support for any extended period of time, no matter how technologically advanced they are. Period, full stop. That goes double if it's a foreign OPFOR. Why? Because Americans are EVERYWHERE. When you're fighting against a population of 300 million and simple attrition will wear you down unless you use some form of advanced tech and/or pure genocide. I say they don't have enough of those sooper-sekret diarrhea/pain/deafness/gay guns to police ALL of America. Why? Because if the equipment was that widespread every stinking squad in Iraq/Afghanistan would have had one.

I'm not saying the tech is not out there. I'm saying there isn't enough. Sure, they can use drones, but there's only so many of them and they still have to be piloted. If it's the Feds they won't exactly be able to unleash the Predators on the US population, either. Popular support, remember?There'd be no better way to make a normally apathetic human being into an unstoppable force of nature than blowing their kids to bits with a Hellfire from above. Its not just guns, either. Without getting into any details that might violate T&C, I suggest you read up on the origins of Raid bug spray. That's just one example.

Don't get me wrong. It will be ridiculously bloody and victory is not assured, even more so if it's Feds vs. Joe Six Pack. But it's not unwinnable. Hope it never comes down to that. I really like air conditioning and high speed internet. That's why I wish the government would just take a step back and realize how badly they're making the general public mad.

As far as the other guy's comment about the foreign soldiers, the reason why you thought that is that you're looking for an argument. You would treat any invader with hostility. Here in the South if you are friendly you get welcomed with open arms...usually. If you're an enemy you get handled. That's just the way it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join