It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Handprints on the Wall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There's two things that happen to me that are sort of weird. The first is that any place where I reside a significant amount of time usually winds up with these black fingerprint smears on the wall. This is a rough example: pic

Only picture those fingerprints sort of ran down the wall a bit before trailing off and disappearing. It's always black, and there's always 4 fingers used. It's appeared in any place I've lived in for any length of time since I was pretty young. It takes some pretty good work with a magic eraser to get off. Anybody had similar experiences?

Another thing that happens with me is that I have the same type of looking stuff (black and hard to get off) appear on a wall when I sleep near one for longer than a week or so. It creeps me out because it's in the rough shape that I would take if my body were to float through the wall at night, so it's at least five times larger than just an imprint of my head would be.

I don't really know what either one of them are. Anybody have any similar experiences or have any idea what's going on?
edit on 26-4-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Possible paranormal. When I do investigations I rule out/de bunk first and to get that out of the way. So, figure if anything or anyone else could have created those. Even set up a camera.

Well, there's the haunted rail road tracks in south of San Antonio, Texas where a tragic school bus accident happened. People have put powder on their bumpers after passing the track slowly they find hand prints.

Heat prints have been seen on infra red cameras, such as with "The Glove" episode of Paranormal State.

In your case I figure four fingers would just exclude the thumb of a human form/human hand? Or something other. Three finger scratches or claw marks are said to be "demonic".

Some experts might even say it's Poltergeist-version of where it is from the person causing telekinetic powers.
edit on 27-4-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Probably mould ... used to happen to me in a tropic area.

You could lean on the wall and mould would grow there and become gradually visible later...
...try washing your hands.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Could be mold, or dust that collections on the oil left from touching the wall, seen that a few times myself.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If its mold you really need to get it taken care of. I would suggest the next time it appears, call a mold expert and let them take a sample.

Also, maybe try a dehumidifier. See if that helps. If it does, more indication it might be mold.

If its not mold, then...I've got no idea. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Have you tried lifting the fingerprints/handprints to see if there if matches human patterns? I'm a certified fingerprint analyst and to be honest with you it won't take much to see if it's human or not. The easiest thing you can do is go to a toy or science store and buy one of those Fingerprint Science Kits and use that. You'll be able to confirm at least if it is human or not.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Anything thing else weird happening? Put a bowl of salt under your bed if think it supernatural.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Do you have children? Always blame the kids first. They almost always have filthy hands and a desire to touch absolutely everything.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Looks and sounds to me like your being told something about your past life reincarnations. Shall we say that you appear to have alot of blood on your hands from past life incarnations ? Certain entities are trying to get to you, but unsuccessfully. The entities might be those whom you tortured or murdered in your previous life incarnations, so they are now out to get you. In the process leaving their marks on the walls to cause you to drop bricks and wet your pants. Secretly set up a hidden high definition video camera recording the wall 24/7. Then when the marks appear again you can see on the video how it is that they got there. Some one might be playing a joke on you.

edit on 30/4/2012 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

top topics

join