It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Media Lie about Ron Paul "far behind Romney in polls and has not won a single nominating co

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Since the whole election campaign, it has been reported here in Canberra Australia that Ron Paul was always low on the polls. A number of times it has been reported that in places where he is normally high in vote count, her fell flat on his face. It was rather strange to me, seeing as what was reported here and what was reported on the media was two different things. I know media do this, but I didnt think it would be so blatant as this!! What also gets me on this whole thing as well is that the US Government really stings other countries for vote rigging, but, it seems that the US is one of the biggest cheaters on this as well. Like a pot calling a kettle black really!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don’t care WHO is on the ticket! If I have to, I will WRITE RP in on the ballot!

I will in no way vote for the lesser evil!

It will be a cold day in hell before I vote for Obama-jad or Mittens!

Either way, at the end of the day, I will be walking out of the polling station with a smile on my face!

Can you say the same about "your" candidate? I think not!

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

I agree, I will never vote for the lesser of two evils again. I will vote my conscious this time so I can look myself in the mirror and say I did the right thing. "RP or bust"!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
By now, anyone who watches the "NEWS" who has not realized that no "NEWS" is hardly reported...should realize life is about to kick them in the arse.

Only lies, negativity, and repugnance exist in these mediums, and this is why hardly NOONE watches it anymore.

Hell, at least before a small chance at being entertained by the lies, and one-sidedness could possibly happen, but in the last year it has COMPLETELY become unwatchable...the bloody TABLOIDS are FAR better at reporting truth LOL.

I have a really good feeling about all of this, that the top is about to be blown off...TOTAL EXPOSURE of the scum that has infiltrated everything, polluted every location, destroyed our children, killed so many, The End is in SIGHT !!

It is time to RISE...in a way that most people cannot even fathom, but by GOD they WILL !!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
I want a Paul presidency for nothing more than four glorious years of vetoes and bringing troops home.

Some people complain about how he will be impotent as POTUS. While their concerns are valid, they aren't factoring in the 'bully pulpit' of the White House. Ron Paul will have 4 years to teach the American people why they need his kind of change, and can berate those who trade power for their constituents' true security.

I thought about this and came to a few conclusions:

In 2 years after he takes office, hopefully Congress will be infiltrated with RP-type people through vote-ins, like has occurred here and there during this movement.

When he takes office, probably the DAY OF, he could easily go through all the EO's that were made that violate the Constitution and kill them all off. He could then make an EO stating there are no more EO's, something I've heard him say before. These have "the binding force of law upon federal agencies" apparently (citing wiki)

He can definitely bring the troops home, especially since that too was also illegal.

He can shut down the FED, and launch a probe for investigations of their crimes. Being a private entity, that should be easy, very little red tape.

He will have a vice pres at his side that works with him, so all Vice Pres duties will match his (or close enough.)

Remember he's responsible for the preparing the Budget, which Congress then has to approve.

Since during the President-elect stage he's responsible for appointing federal positions, before he's even really president he can hire up people that aren't corrupt. Won't that be nice?

I can bet that a lot of Alphabet soup agencies will be out of a job around that time.

I still think he should have Chuck Norris as his VP.

My reasons should be clear.
Pretty much anything un-Constitutional will be wiped out, in due time.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It could be just me But I think this just shows the blatant corruption in our society, and that it is being run by the elite that are running the world. WE no longer live in a free society when our Gov't is Trillions of dollars in debt to the world.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Your thoughts were right on. I agree with it all...And the people who argue that he wouldn't be able
to do anything as President aren't looking at the big picture.

Ron Paul would be very effective from the first few days of his term.

I expect he would be quite busy with paperwork.

And I hope he would keep his butt safely in the Oval office.

I remember worrying about Obama when he first took office. But threat to him came from the racially
radical far-right-wing...not the smartest guys in the room.

The threat to Ron Paul WOULD come from the smartest guys in the room...the smartest guys in
the building...the smartest, most well connected, most influential guys...in the world.

I hope he keeps himself safely in the White House....At least until he has "cleaned up" the mess from
the previous tenets a bit. He should pretend that "company is coming over" while he is doing the work.
You know...that quick ten minute clean-up you do when someone is coming over and you don't
want them to think you area a total slob...that would be the way to do it

edit on 28-4-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
he is a fine senator, but a delusional potus candidate

I was going to come in guns blazing and ready to lay down some hurt upon the blind....but even those who willfully post ignorance need to be correct Syrinx....

Ron Paul is not a senator (though his son is) and is a representative of the 14th Congressional District in Texas.

May be a small distinction, but when one comes in with a scathing attack upon a candidate or person of interest, you would expect that person to have their intel intact.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
By now, anyone who watches the "NEWS" who has not realized that no "NEWS" is hardly reported...should realize life is about to kick them in the arse.

Only lies, negativity, and repugnance exist in these mediums, and this is why hardly NOONE watches it anymore.

You do know that a large portion of this site, while aware of the "television media" -- or -- MSM, has moved to the internet and have adopted similar formats such as Breitbart or HuffingtonPost....both equally the same as any network TV...even further, most have attached themselves, mainly in spite of the "MSM", to independent bloggers who don't hide partisan debate. Yet the masses of ATS will proclaim it as truth!

Please note, while responding to you, this isn't directed at you. Just merely an observation.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blargcakes
Ron Paul is the worst presidential candidate I have ever seen. He flip flops on every issue and has no experience in politics at all. Pass

New to the job, Blargcakes?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Of course mass media is going to lie about Ron Paul, he is against the right / left paradigm and all the mass media outlets are OWNED BY THE ELITE. You see the right and the left on this very website trying to dismiss Ron Paul. If you vote for Romney or Obama you are voting for 4 more years of an elitist puppet, that is if we have 4 more years before the economy collapses.

RON PAUL PRESIDENT 2012!!

Though it will be funny how they will try and hush the ever growing support of Ron Paul. I hope the GOP nomination convention is a madhouse.
edit on 28-4-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I am not sure if the same still applies to Ron Paul, but several weeks ago it was explained that, to keep the pesky no-chance candidates from burning up prime time on TV, the Republican Convention has rules that, to be put up for nomination for the balloting at the convention (and to be allowed a little demonstration) , the candidate has to have X number of delegates and they have to be distributed among Y number of States. At the time, only Romney had that number. I am not sure if Romney is still alone in that, maybe by now Ron Paul has managed to get the requisite delegates from enough states.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Ok, please understand that this is not an attack, it is a request from someone who truly wants to know.

What is your estimate on the number of delegates Doctor Paul has won?

What are the (viable) scenarios where Dr. Paul could WIN the nominating convention?

Inquiring minds DO want to know!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

In 2 years after he takes office, hopefully Congress will be infiltrated with RP-type people through vote-ins, like has occurred here and there during this movement.

On this particular note, I have some good news: I can report locally that citizen involvement is up tremendously this cycle. A friend who has been the neighborhood council rep (one of maybe say 50 in town) asked to put a sign up for his 'campaign'. His quote:

"It's a volunteer position, and I have never had anyone run against me before. This time there's 2 others running."

There's lots of other signs around town as well, mostly for "entry level" political positions.
I have a gut feeling this scenario is going on in a lot of towns across the country. Folks fed up wanting to get their voice heard from within the system.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join