It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatant Media Lie about Ron Paul "far behind Romney in polls and has not won a single nominating co

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
How about this one?
www.bbc.co.uk...

Look at the very last line

Former Massachusetts Governor Romney has an unassailable lead in the race for the 1,144 delegates needed to secure the Republican nomination at the party convention in August. Texas Congressman Ron Paul is the only other remaining candidate in the race,although he cannot win.

WTF?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It wouldn't matter if Ron rolled in with 20% more than needed, he'd never get the nomination.

Only liars and those who will dance when the strings are pulled get the push.

Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama... all the same puppet just with a different outfit on doing the dance. Romney would dance too if he would get into office.

I doubt that Ron would, that is why Ron won't get in.

You don't play ball, you don't get in the game, and that is how we all became slaves again!

Derek

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blargcakes
Ron Paul is the worst presidential candidate I have ever seen. He flip flops on every issue and has no experience in politics at all. Pass

I think you must mean Romney...... has to mean romney or you just have you head in a dark steaming hole somewhere

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
he's a fan of ayn rand, and a libertarian

and not a smart politician

had he run as an independent, he would have been on the ballot in thr end, instead of that guy who just doesn't know when to quit wasting money

he is a fine senator, but a delusional potus candidate

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

Lets be honest, ron paul is awakening to the corruption. He knows he cant do anything about it unless he is in the whitehouse. My guess is, that he didnt vote because it was already a lost cause. All he can do now is focus on his campaign, hope he wins and undo the damage done by obama.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Ron Paul is the worst presidential candidate I have ever seen. He flip flops on every issue and has no experience in politics at all. Pass

You seem to have confused the good Dr. with Romney or Obama.

You are forgiven.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
he's a fan of ayn rand, and a libertarian

and not a smart politician

had he run as an independent, he would have been on the ballot in thr end, instead of that guy who just doesn't know when to quit wasting money

he is a fine senator, but a delusional potus candidate

A fine WHAT?

Do you even know what branch of government he is part of?

This does not speak well for the rest of your argument, sir.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I would be willing to guess that if Boston and Massachusetts are googling Ron Paul more... there must be a reason. That is simply Romney is a salesman, a good one. So good he makes you feel warm and fuzzy while giving you lip service.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

and you really believe (even if that was true) thats worse than someone who is in the back pockets of the financial institutions robbing us and our future generations blind?

you're not aware of the big picture are you? If you are not familiar with whats going on... ats has a search button... so does google. look who is backing romney now and look at who backed obama in 2008.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

He didn't vote because they passed it with a last minute midnight vote. Basically the sneaked and passed it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

No he didn't vote because they moved up the vote last minute and pulled more of the shady stuff they love to pull.
edit on 27-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lunatux

I guess what you are saying is that the States themselves wouldn't take up the challenge of regulating environmental practices, labelling laws, scientific research , labor , health etc. That in effect our States would basically let corporations run riot... am I correct ? That power can not be devolved to the States because they wouldn't provide any services to their populations ?

Yes there were issues with the Gold Standard .. but effectively in reality ,right now the $'s value is really backed by Oil ...(on the Global Market you must have $'s to buy the stuff and hence a great deal of back room Oil price manipulation occurs to prevent the exact issues Gold caused) ..so what's the difference ?

Also given the great circus we've seen by our Federal Govt, with playing brinkmanship over Budgets etc.. how will we get them to enact RP's idea's ?

just a few thoughts I had on your post, great to see your idea's, I think we all need to do a great deal of thinking because we do need to have something be done about the sorry mess we and the rest of the globe are in..
edit on 27-4-2012 by AliceBlackman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semaphore527
I would be willing to guess that if Boston and Massachusetts are googling Ron Paul more... there must be a reason. That is simply Romney is a salesman, a good one. So good he makes you feel warm and fuzzy while giving you lip service.

And like most salesmen, after you buy what they're selling, you wonder why you didn't get what you went in for in the first place.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

I think you must mean Romney...... has to mean romney or you just have you head in a dark steaming hole somewhere

Amen. Ron Paul has had solid credentials for over 30 years. Romney flips to whatever the popular stance is, and flops to whatever position will get him the most votes.

He's even changed positions on many issues since he ran in 2008, because the far right of the GOP have changed their position on several items since then, and he just wants to go with the flow.

With Dr Paul, you can pretty much predict what his position will be on any new issue. If it increases Government involvement (national defense), he will be against it - he suggests that even defense be left up to the states - if Minnesota gets invaded, that's an issue for Minnesota. If it increases Gov't oversight, he will be recommending that people or states should be able to make up their own minds (gay marriage)

If it's unnecessary for America (foreign aid) he will be against it.
edit on 27-4-2012 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

wrong. ron paul spends his money very intelligently. he is the ONLY candidate that isnt in debt, but infact, on the plus side. His contributions from the military are more than all other candidates combined. He doesnt waste money sir, i can guarantee you he know what to do with it and how to spend it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe

wrong. ron paul spends his money very intelligently. he is the ONLY candidate that isnt in debt, but infact, on the plus side. His contributions from the military are more than all other candidates combined. He doesnt waste money sir, i can guarantee you he know what to do with it and how to spend it.

maybe he was thinking of Newt ?

I didn't think Romney was in Debt ... is he ?

Agreed RP has the most contributions from our army, but this blog is saying that Obama pulled in more in March from this source than Ron Paul did ... just a blip ?

thinkprogress.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

blip indeed sir. the only people who give him money are the ones livin high on the hog on all our dimes.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ron Paul is probably the only one running for President that does NOT attend Bohemian Grove meetings in the forest in Northern California. He gets my vote just for that reason. For those curious what Bohemian Grove is here you go (please watch the whole video to get some kind of understanding of what goes on at these meetings)(George Bush, John Kerry, David Gergen, and many others have admitted their membership of the Skull and Bones AKA the Bohemian Grove. However, they say it's a secret and they can't talk about it. These people get together to take part in bizarre rituals worshipping a 40 foot stone owl. THIS IS FACT! Alex Jones infiltrated on the Bohemian Grove and made a documentary called "Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove" If you are interested for more details, I suggest you watch this film.):
www.youtube.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-4-2012 by LionheartRegulus86 because: Incorrect the first time.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

Write a letter to the editor and remind him of how ignorant he is, politely of course.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I want a Paul presidency for nothing more than four glorious years of vetoes and bringing troops home.

Some people complain about how he will be impotent as POTUS. While their concerns are valid, they aren't factoring in the 'bully pulpit' of the White House. Ron Paul will have 4 years to teach the American people why they need his kind of change, and can berate those who trade power for their constituents' true security.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join