It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apples new Top secret 3.2 Billion-Pixel Camera Iphone 6.66

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The most over the top camera phone ever though of or even considered. Just think that would mean that every picture would be like 164,383 GIG's a picture.

From Apple naysayers.

Naysayers are still asking if the most valuable American company might need yet another revolutionary product in the next year to sustain its sizzling growth.

There is no camera out there that can take that type of picture. Well after I did a bit of looking around I came across this and who knows they might be in in it as well.

The big one of all times

Now that would be a one hell of a camera phone to have in your pocket now if that were only true,

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sounds better than my 20-20 vision

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So what does this article about a camera roughly the size of a heating/ac unit have to do with Apple or an iPhone?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
double post, sorry.
edit on 4/26/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The most obvious problem for me is not in that you could manufacture such a device, but how do you handle getting this kind of data out of it? Realizing that with today's 4g , uploading 1 picture would be in hours, and USB3+ at least an hour. It appears more like a solution without a problem, or an ancillary technology that can accommodate it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I dont think the iphone will be having it anytime soon i dont fancy carting this around in my pocket all day

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

join