It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leiomyosarcoma

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Thank you, I have read about juicing, but can anyone tell me what is a good brand of juicer?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarlia

I myself bought the jack lalanne juicer from walmart, it cost me about $80 but they do have other for a bit less, the juicer is a bit of a pain to clean as it has a few removable pieces, but overall it is probably the best thing i have bought in over 10 yrs. I myself juice about 6 oranges-5 apples-8-10 carrots, 1-lemon and a big piece of ginger root every morning and with lunch i juice kale-carrots-beets-celery-parsley and a few other veggies and WOW have i noticed a difference in how good i feel throughout the day. I try to buy organic fruits and veggies as much as possible. I use to have some minor eczema as well as very bad heart palpitations that the doctors for the past 15 yrs could never figure out what was causing them, i have not had problems with either in over 8 months. I know its not anywhere near as serious as to what your mother is going through but im now a firm believer in raw juicing helps improve the bodies ability to fight off toxic things as well as helps aid in healing. But thats just my own experience with the juicing. I hope this helps you.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Here is the exact protocol that this guy with stage IV colon cancer with mets to his bones(dead man walking) used.

His story is pretty amazing!!

phkillscancer.com...
edit on 6-5-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

Thank you that is an amazing website, my mother is having her will redone and making sure her insurance is taken care of...I am really worried and I fear she has lost hope..so far I have been giving her water with aqualyte and ionyte in it..i admit I have been doing this secretly..

Some of you might say that is wrong, and yes it might be wrong, but dammit those Doctors got her so scared to try anything, my theory is if you are already saying and expecting yourself to die..then you might as well try it all, i mean what the hell do you got to lose?

We were already told that this cancer is rare and rarely responds to chemo.

As far as those ph strips.. I had to order on ebay since our vitamin shop didn't have any..and Walgreens looked at me like i was weird...

The bottom line is simple.. I do not know if this will work..I am going to start the baking soda tomorrow when she wakes up.

Thank you to all of you who are with me during this, it really means a alot

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Make sure you do a little research on the top end of body p.h. levels.

2nd.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well, mom goes in this Tuesday for surgery, we are moving her bed downstairs this weekend for her, so she has no trouble getting around. She refused my offer to buy her "Survival tabs" I thought they might give her a little more nutrients since she is not eating that well due to pain.

She said the Dr told her no supplements, or vitamins as it can effect the surgery, now i got a cold and the Dr told me to stay away if i'm still sick on Tuesday.

Sometimes i hate Kaiser Doctors.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

i looked up that type of cancer. what an awful diagnosis. how are things today??? i think if i was diagnosed with something that rare i'd just tell the docs to screw off and i'd give it a go on my own.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

Thank you for asking.

Well mom had the tumor removed yesterday, she is in so much pain now...and now the Dr said they found some black spots on her lungs..

I don't know how to help her and this is so painful for me to see.

The tumor was the size of a soccer ball...(According to the Dr)..I am pretty stunned by that actually. They also removed scar tissue from all of us being born.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

My buddy has a sarcoma, it is fast-growing and aggressive with only a 20% survival rate. It responds well to radiation, but depending on the location of the tumors radiation is not always an option. He has survived 4 years so far. We almost lost him twice, but right now he is in partial remission and recovery and gaining weight again.

Here is what is working at present time. (Keep in mind, your Mom should do the radiation and chemo and regular treatments in addition to holistic treatments!) Cut out all sugars and starches and go to a high-fat, high-protein diet. The fats are toxic to cancer cells, whereas sugars feed the cancer cells. Cancer cells are resilient, so they will adapt and hold out for a long time, but if she can stay on a high fat/protein diet and cut out sugars, she will eventually poison the cancer cells. Budwig Protocol is a good one to research. My buddy is also currently undergoing the Rosenberg treatment. This entails steroids and hormones to keep his strength, bone-marrow, and weight up. It is working at the moment, he is feeling better, having less side-effects from chemo, gaining weight, and gaining mental strength that he had lost recently.

Other things that have helped him over the last 4 years are Vitamin C intravenously, B12 injections, and Ozone Therapy. None of these things are cures, but they help you maintain your strength and endure stronger doses of the conventional treatments.

My Buddy's Story

Good Luck!

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I would imagine that she is supposed to be drinking plenty of water so I would do the lemon/baking soda and let her drink it like spring water. It sure as hell could not hurt. Just don't over do it!

Zindo

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarlia
reply to post by pasiphae

Thank you for asking.

Well mom had the tumor removed yesterday, she is in so much pain now...and now the Dr said they found some black spots on her lungs..

I don't know how to help her and this is so painful for me to see.

The tumor was the size of a soccer ball...(According to the Dr)..I am pretty stunned by that actually. They also removed scar tissue from all of us being born.

a soccer ball!!!!! wow. i'm sorry to hear she's in so much pain. that's got to take some recovery time being so HUGE. uggg....

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yes she actually feels a tiny bit better but they are giving her an IV, along with 2 vicodins each 4 hours and some type of an injection as well..

I had to leave early to fix the house a bit and start dinner for my brothers, but when they called me from her room, she was sort of watching N.C.I.S but also snoozing a bit.

Dad is with her overnight and the nurses are amazed that he would do this..

The Dr talked to us about the black spots they found on the Ct scan of her lungs, they are very small right now..but he said before more tests were done on this, that her body needs to heal from surgery.

All mom wanted to know today was this:

"did you guys eat?"

Even through all the pain, she still tries to protect us..

Thank you guys for allowing me to vent and talk through this..it means alot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join