It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens Exist, Why Wouldn't They Contact Us? Here's an Answer.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by Jepic

If aliens really think like that about us (too small to even be given attention) then I'd say we are being disrespected. And as such we should treat them in a disrespectful manner if we were ever to make contact with them.

Maybe we should give them the cosmic diss defensive "hand."

edit on 27-4-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
I am reminded of the expression from some ufo show, "Do we talk to the squirrels playing in our backyards?"
As other have mentioned our cosmic significance may just be in our own minds.

spec

Is it really in our minds? We have weaponry that can annihilate entire planets. Is that not significant?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

I suppose so, but what we do not know may shadow anything we do know at this point in time. The vastness of it all, considering dimensional frontiers too, and scale, may make us somewhat insignificant. Additionally, potentially eons of advancement also. There may be things we have never even imagined out there or amongst them.
Again, I use the word may, because I am just pondering...
edit on 27-4-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well, I didn't read the whole thread, but this is why they don't contact us (Watch the whole video) :

CLICK THIS LINK FOR A BETTER EXAMPLE

edit on 27-4-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I personally feel that we do not fully comprehend how energy works around us, until we learn the basic 1+2=3 the teacher would be foolish to start teaching advanced formulas. I do agree with the OP, we are primitive and I even created a thread suggesting we are not only primitive, but de-evolving (as in going backwards).

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Besides, why would we want aliens to contact us and influence our society. I don't want that. Those far too advanced and superior beings better stay far away from OUR history and OUR evolution as a society. I don't want them to take credit for anything involving us humans.

Not even if they are here to protect us and we are quarantined. Don't want it.

They have no business with us.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

In my opinion, your disrespectful view of your fellow man is the reason aliens would not want to visit us. Why would aliens want to visit a supposed race of intelligent beings that have difficulty observing intelligence in one another?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
You have an answer for something that can't happen by something that doesn't exist ???? Wow!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I think we're probably just too technologically simple for a race with interstellar travel capabilities to care about.

Not sure why you wouldn't believe the industrial military complex has black projects that would dazzle us. Seems to be lots of credible witnesses who have experience from the dark side to attest to it.
Both these videos have some very interesting content from some pretty interesting sources especially the second one with William Hamilton who indicates that he was told by a senior ranking officer that we now have the tech to take ET home. And Boyd Bushman's experiment with magnetism and the effects of gravity on objects that he was able to alter. You can tell he's holding back all that he knows. He just gives him enough peak his interest. David Sereda is salivating and hanging on his every word.

Google Video Link

edit on 28-4-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
You have an answer for something that can't happen by something that doesn't exist ???? Wow!

You definitively answer something you can't possibly know?! Wow!

I'll just got ahead and assume your word is more credible than Carl Sagan's and Steven Hawking's now. You obviously know more about the universe than them anyways!

Just out of curiosity - did god tell you that?

edit on 28-4-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infrasilent
reply to post by cavalryscout

In my opinion, your disrespectful view of your fellow man is the reason aliens would not want to visit us. Why would aliens want to visit a supposed race of intelligent beings that have difficulty observing intelligence in one another?

I'm sure there are monkeys who feel stupid too, and regardless of whether or not they can use tools and use abstract thought, we still don't give much of a damn about them.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
And all these comments about us being inferior to them make me sick. Your complex of inferiority personally disgusts me on the deepest level.

Proves just how effective false religion has been on the human psyche, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Recently posted on ATS, great summarize of the topic with nice humor:

Just as he says, difference in DNA between us and chimpanzees is 1%. Thats where all the "technological wonders" we created comes from. Because frankly socially we're not much different.

Now imagine difference between us and aliens is... 10%.

You might talk and train a cockroach. But would you try interact with fungus?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by Jepic
And all these comments about us being inferior to them make me sick. Your complex of inferiority personally disgusts me on the deepest level.

Proves just how effective false religion has been on the human psyche, doesn't it?

Right on. Religion is a big contributor to this mind set.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I believe they are observing us, but also that we are linked with them. There have been many theories that the "missing link" is ET.

We also have been controlled for thousands of years by secret societies that only a select group(s) get to access such tech and/or knowledge.... leaving the rest of us to bask in our simple nature.... ignorance is bliss, right?

Not to mention the Illuminati are all over this kind of thing...... they know of certain foods/herbs that could totally benefit humankind and if that happened, say bye bye to big pharma! also not to mention suppressed technologies that could clean up this planet BIG TIME and also send us to the stars.

All of these kinds of things are here and could be used for the benefit of mankind but why would they want that? those kinds of things would set us free from their clutches. They will hold onto us, to make as much money out of us as long as they possibly can. At any cost. ANY.

There is NO WAY we, the general population, will beat them because too many of us are "sleeping" and are that mass medicated that they don't know how to think outside the box or have an open mind to such possibilities like contact with ETs.

If we want to make contact with the ETs, we need THEM to make the move.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

I think they HAVE contacted the regular folks and they might be originators of a race from earth.

Check out Gary Wilcox's testimony on youtube were he states he TALKED with martians!

They had on WHITE suites that same day Lonnie Zamora could very well of seen the same craft. April 24. 1964/

Ermest Norman states that they live underground on mars, they could be the ones in the "white space suites" having to wear them because they have lived underground!

Also Donald Shrum saw beings in white space suites! Book - Aliens In the Forrest. Check out George Knapp interview with the Authors of the book. Then of course check out the ton of blurred artifacts of mars.,

But again in comes back to Gary Wilcox talking with two martians on April 24th, 1964 !

But again, what do all three testimonies have in common?

! Lonnie Zamora, Gary Wilcox and Donald Shrum

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
In compliance with ATS policy to not list long external data I will simply give you a link to possibly answer your question and a small external text.

FAQ’s (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS) - HERE IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS MUTATION and everything “they” do not want you to know. PLEASE JUST TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS.

1. What the heck led you to conclude that some otherworldly race of beings is not only present in our world but that they are a principal force in guiding the fate of humanity?

a. I suppose only when these “otherworldly” beings presented themselves in my face in the 100’s if not 1,000’s back in May during which they manifested in our reality via leveraging a human host (which I’ll get into more later) did I begin to accept that we are truly not alone in this world. Looking back on my experiences I now realize that these entities have been targeting me for quite some time – at least a decade in which their primary interest was to lure me into certain behaviors & beliefs all centered around obsession, fear, and “judgment”. I can say without a doubt that they have been manipulating my reality for at least a decade (going back to my first encounters with them) & can only speculate that they have been a presence in this world for much longer - but that seems to make a hell of a lot more sense than these “things” just randomly making an appearance on this earth 10 years ago.

2. What do you think these entities are & where do you think they come from?

a. I can only speculate but based upon historical accounts of entities influencing this world I’d say they represent Reptilian, Anunnaki, Demons, and Djiin all wrapped up into one. They seem to demonstrate both a physical & a supernatural/energetic characteristics & certainly have shown capability well beyond what I would consider within the realm of humankind. In the end what sort of label is put on these entities isn’t nearly as important as simply recognizing what they represent. Here is what I can state based upon personal experience:

i. These entities can manifest in our reality by leveraging the essence of a human host. I know this is a startling concept but think of it in terms of a human body or vessel being a “biological computer” of sorts. What I have witnessed on literally 1,000’s of occasions is that these entities can project their consciousness into a human biological vessel in which they can share that vessels 5-senses to observe, use their advanced capability to manipulate an environment / subject, and most startling take control of a host for a short-period of time. Now when they manifest themselves in our reality in such a fashion they demonstrate very noticeable & striking physical characteristics in an “ethereal” sense. It’s like the human host is the primary form of presence but that hidden behind in a transparent fashion is this other entity; however for whatever reason they cannot hide their presence entirely upon which the most striking physical characteristic is in the eyes. It’s sort of like a glossy-black window in which the eyes have an eerie, emotionless gaze. The pupils either become extremely dilated or the eyes demonstrate a darker appearance. In addition the pupil always seems to be shifting shape – like it’s in a bit of a constant motion as opposed to be sitting circular & still at the center of the eye.

Source: anunnakiagenda.com...

Now, I don't know yet if I believe any, some, most or none of this..............well yes in being honest with you I think this guy has some valid points.

My own experience again has been, if someone means you well, they are upfront, honest and forthright.

If someone means to screw you over good, they are sneaky, behind your back, in the shadows working against you and not honest.

War tactics..................Divide, distract and dumb down your intended victims. Think along covert vs overt warfare, by using your enemies weaknesses against themselves - let them kill each other off, let them, hell encourage them, to re-terraform their planet for your hybrids (upgrades).

Wild, crazy - you betcha but telling someone a thousand years ago that there was a McDonald's in Canton, Ohio and that Walmart stores are open 24 hours a day would have been met with disbelief.

Most humans were pooping in either a outhouse or outside with no toilet paper, no deodorant, bathing once a week (sharing bath water :barf
, no surgery, no antibiotics, no MRI's, no jet planes, no microwave food, no cars, no TV, no computers, just 150-200 years ago.

Autism was thought it was due to bad parenting (We were excellent parents) back in the late 70's.

We're still in the dark ages as far as how our brains and DNA work.........................they are here, they've been here and they have infiltrated some of our highest levels of leadership. (I believe, no proof other than how insane our planet is run).

edit on 28-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What makes you think Aliens developed the capability to travel between the stars? Even if they had a livespan of hundreds of thousands of years, just the energy requiered to travel to proxima centauri boggles the mind.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Your thinking in 3d terms. Read some NEW quantum theory books. Try bending space, think other dimensional, multiverse.

Start with Michio Kaku......................he's mainstream.

Now, Einstein said we will never go faster than the speed of light..................BS.

Nope I'm not a quantum physicist but I have imagination, creativity.

We know so little and scientists 1,000 years from now will look back at what we dictate as truth today and laugh just like what humanity believed as truth 1,000 years ago is now looked upon as primitive.

You've got to develope a wider mindset.

and this is mainstream news...........they only admit what they are allowed to admit.

It's the most famous science equation in history... but E=mc² is not technically correct

Surprising clues indicate that space is very much something and not nothing.

The Fabric of the Cosmos

Acclaimed physicist Brian Greene reveals a mind-boggling reality beneath the surface of our everyday world

You are only held back by your beliefs................anything is possible.

And we have just started to understand the nature of our "reality".

By your comment, I humbly suggest you start to really research the new quantum physicists, the new discoveries that the common man has been allowed to know about.

What the common man knows about and what the real hard core scientists know are often 50-100 years apart.
edit on 28-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I am aware that you can bend timespace, but you cant survive anywhere near something that would bend timespace to that degree.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join