It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

I agree with you on those who are trying to control us by trying to make us passive. That is how I see the love and light theory. It is wrong (I have discovered) to only bask in love and light and f*** others who don't understand. That is NOT the way of God. I was told a few months ago to research anything and everything that could cause separation amongst people. I still haven't done a real research on it but since then I have been able to recognize when a story is to divide the people. We are not to divide. We are to understand, help and love others EVEN if they have condemned us. We are supposed to see the evil and understand it, even go through it ourselves because when TSHTF we will need to be able to relate to those who don't understand. The difference is in people who actually experience "spirit" every single day.

We talk to spirit with our minds, obtain guidance from spirit and do our very best to not be scared of what spirit shows us. I'm not talking about channeling spirits etc. I'm talking about the everyday voice of God that is within us. You may think your talking to yourself everyday but your not!!!! That 2nd voice in you is the voice of God. Do what it says and it will never lead you wrong. It will always be in the best interest of LIFE whether it be people, plants or animals. If it says anything destructive or unloving then you tell them you are Gods child and to go away. Pay attention and if you still don't get it, come to Indiana when TSHTF and I will do my best to protect you. Love Shawna (God's child forever)!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

To me if there is a GOD, a ONE, when in infinity we are infinite one's, its what joins all the lights, or its the Light, basically the Love and Connection between all of us, infinite and personified. When I pray to God/Goodness, I pray to the Highest Love and Goodness in existence in the reality and the truth.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Leigh3

Thanks leigh. I always appreciate someone willing to help, just like I do.

Having said that, the consciousness has abused me and honestly I want nothing to do with it. Its been mostly negative and a series of tricks to try to change ones perception. Im happy on the "outside". I get my social interaction just fine watching the puppetteers operate and I learn how to deal with them from others experiences. Im just going to keep to myself and let them kill each other off.

EDIT: I have people ive spent my life with and called "friends" for beyond the past 20+ years and ive watched them participate in ritualistic murders (got a kid on drugs and got him to commit suicide with a gun), adultery (dont have too much of an opinion on this-I dont tend to get involved with anyone anyways, my only thing is you disrespected an oath you made TO GOD, IN FRONT OF GOD), theft in many many ways, basically a range of really bad things to simple negative/black everyday practices in ones life. Ive studied these people for decades, none of them can be trusted, and their acts of kindness etc are only based on personal gain when they have something to "get" out of the situation. I am better off just not associating, and letting the slime use its tactic on itself. What a desperate life to go around screwing each other, never able to trust lol. Pathetic slobs.
edit on 1-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

Really do not know about mother earths plan to shake off the human race, or not, but I will say we have come to a point where we deserve it - not all of us - but most of us.

Well, like most, you most likely are just not close to the Spirit of Gaia, the Spirit of the Divine Mother Earth. Some of us are. I am one who can feel Her pain and suffering. I can see the fast food trash, and plastic people throw all over Her pretty skin. Not to even mention the piles of coal slag. I see the very lungs of Earth, the forests, being mowed down for the "progress of man."
The Spirit of Earth will not die, she lives, and will be reborn again.
Even the Bible confirms this.

Bless you for your thoughts and information. Don't let anyone here make you second guess yourself or make you feel bad. Thanks again

Thank you, and know that I never, ever let another second guess me.
That would be redundant.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Leigh3

I still haven't done a real research on it but since then I have been able to recognize when a story is to divide the people.

I have. Let me spare you the time. Surprisingly, there are few things that divide humankind. I made a thread on it:
Mankind and the Great Divide
As you can see, there is not much that truly divides humankind, across the board. It seems to me it would be easy to solve all differences, but then I am one who doesn't have BELIEFS]/b] set into STONE and unable to change, either.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I have very vague yet powerful and persistant memories of a time before I was born.
I remember being in the place you describe.
Then I remember being forced to come here against my will.
I struggled.

Me too. I was sent here against my will, as punishment for a dalliance on my part, I believe, and remember following a very thin, silver thread down to this world, and into a woman who first gave birth to me. Caught up in the never ending cycle of life and death, and warfare, I must have lived out a few thousand lives here, never growing old, and being able to raise a family until this one, this cycle of life right here.

Finally, I was told that this was the last time, and I had to now stay in my body until the appointed day.

I too was told that, and just recently was told a great deal more about myself too. What a long, strange trip it's been!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
I pretty much agree with what the OP has written except for the destruction part. Earth will not be allowed to be destroyed and during ascension, our physical body will go along with the ascension of earth. This is supposed to be something that haven't been done before.

Even the Bible speaks of a new Heaven and Earth, to me that suggests the old Heaven and Earth passed away, and were no more. What is your take on this? How do you explain sea shells on mountain tops and former cities beneath the waves?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

This forum has a very different vibe from the A&UFO forum. Good luck with the Bible-Alien goals for the year 2012.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Because when you reference science incorrectly to help prove a new age belief you drive away your potential customers.

In all truth I am not interested in any "customers", "followers", or any other such. I speak and write the way I do because I have no formal education, but am self educated in various disciplines, but in an alchemical way, rather than a university way. I plainly do not care if anyone reads me, listens to me, clicks my links, or even knows I exist. I do not care about Stars and Flags, or points. I know things, and have formed the connections to gain even more things. I write about what I know, hear, and see. To serve Humanity, nothing more, or less.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Good morning auto and I just wanted to say sorry for trying to sway you from your beliefs and it's been bugging me and truly hope you find what your looking for, I hope we all do and once again I'm sorry. I must admit it was kinda of fun to debate with you, peace.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Well than you for being so honest, and so candid. In truth, I have already found what I was looking for, now I just await it's return. I truly hope you can learn from me, I didn't gain all of the knowledge for nothing.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Lol don't push it auto.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Well than you for being so honest, and so candid. In truth, I have already found what I was looking for, now I just await it's return. I truly hope you can learn from me, I didn't gain all of the knowledge for nothing.

Before I go I will say I have been truthful all the time as best I could and I have my earthly knowledge but my spiritual knowledge comes from God the father and my lord and savior Jesus Christ. My hand is always ready to help you up when you are down and I know it's gonna take a miracle but I'm always praying, God bless and keep you friend.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Before I go I will say I have been truthful all the time as best I could and I have my earthly knowledge but my spiritual knowledge comes from God the father and my lord and savior Jesus Christ. My hand is always ready to help you up when you are down and I know it's gonna take a miracle but I'm always praying, God bless and keep you friend.

So, then your Lord speaks to you, in voice? Physical manifestation, full figure apparition, or more like a Ghost? Friend, I am not making fun of you, I genuinely wish to know this. You see, I am one who sees the dead, and have had a few ET experiences, and the Christian crowd in here are constantly telling me that I am fooled, deluded, that it is Demons, or the Fallen. And yet these people can "see" Jesus, and "hear" the voice of "God" and I am always left to wonder, how do you know? Have you tested this voice/apparition/manifestation?

You say you get "my earthly knowledge but my spiritual knowledge comes from God the father and my lord and savior Jesus Christ."
So are we to assume this lord and savior Jesus Christ is a real person then? And if that is true, why do not other see this man? In fact, why doesn't everyone see this man that you can see, or is it that only you can see it?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Ok... you don't have to address the first question I asked earlier but I really do want to know about the human city you saw. Again, the color of the sky, water, and any other features about the buildings (or skyline) if you can recall.
edit on 8-5-2012 by Cuervo because: coffee...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I understand auto, My son and I have seen the shadow beings and my son has seen more and some where green mists and white apparitions but all felt evil. They come to you as nice beings and will try to make friends with you and I heard voices calling on me but I would never answer. Necromancy is something they use and will make you believe that you have immortality and you are like Gods and that's why I wanted to stop you. They will use verses from the bible and twist it so that it comes out to suit there needs.

Here is a video of a Mormon lady and they believe they are just like god after they die and you don't have to believe it. God comes to us in many different blessing and maybe he is working through me to stop you and to take a second look at where your going. God is warmth when you feel him and you could talk with him and Jesus is like the wind that blows on your face and brings peace into your heart and heals you. The holy ghost is the one that will work on you and make you clean and I do not wish to test God.

edit on 8-5-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Satan sees you as a threat and will try everything he can to bring you on his side cause of that gift you have, theirs no need to show non believers anything cause they don't believe. You've got that gift to move people and bring them to you and if your blind with that gift you are responsible for the ones you lead astray. I do not have all the answers and I'm only a friend trying the best he can to help a friend find answers. I do not wish to have you feel persecuted for your beliefs, nor do I wish to have your views about life changed, I have seen beings too but I know they ain't good so they try to scare me and my son. What made me try to stop you was when you described how the being pretended to be Asian and gained your confidence and showed her true self to you, and it also reminded me of when the devil was tempting Jesus to worship him and the things he promised. They are beautiful and look as the day they day they where cast out of heaven and so bright you could not look at them or your eyes. Imagine all of the angels coming from heaven all at once as it describes in the bible when Jesus comes back with them, like the being you described and it would be so beautiful.

I see so many dying of heart attacks and people falling down and fainting because they did not believe and I see the whole world on it's knees in one moment. I will be on my knees when he comes and I feel we are at the final moments because of the dreams I have.

Good day auto I am not gonna talk of this anymore my friend take care, say hello to your aunt and uncle for me.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Well, first off, I am not a scientist, I am a mechanical engineer.

I speak and write the way I do because I have no formal education

Uh... Which is it, no formal education or Mechanical Engineer.

You can't be the latter without the former.
Changing your story each time criticize arises isn't very open, honest, trust worthy.

Honestly you are coming off more and more like a space cadet.
I'm trying to be polite, but really you throw around scientific terms them come up with excuse after excuse as to why your inaccurate descriptions should be allowed.

First you say you should be allowed to butcher scientific terms because you are an Engineer not a scientist.
Which itself is laughable as an Engineer is a scientist.

Then you claim you should be allowed to butcher scientific terms because you actually have no formal education and have just hobbled together your theories based on self education.

You claim you don't care what people think and that you are just trying to help everyone out with your insight.
You then make excuse after excuse as to why it doesn't mater if your theories are inaccurate.

I'm really trying to be polite, but you appear to be just another new age snake oil sales man.
Which is sad because in doing so you do a disservice to new age theories which are interesting.
As a scientist, I actually find the concept of spiritualism very fascinating, but you... you butcher it.

It seems you are mostly here to stroke your ego.
You made a grand OP, to show off all your knowledge.
Then when challenged on that knowledge you say it doesn't matter because you aren't educated.
That's like saying "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.".

You claim you are just posting this for our benefit, that you are posting new information for those that seek information.
You are doing a disservice to those that actually seek spiritual information and care about learning about spiritualism.
Using incorrect information can do nothing but send them down the wrong path or give them the wrong ideas.
Sure it's one thing to pose questions, to questions the universe and the afterlife.
You didn't pose questions, you claimed to have answers and then used bunk science to back them up.
That is dangerous, plain and simple it is dangerous.
Posing questions, or even theories in an attempt to open discourse, and spark ideas is great.
Posting theories backed by bunk science to legitimize their claim can have no benefit.

You do a disservice to the new age movement, and to science in your posts...

I thoroughly enjoy all things paranormal and unexplained.
I am a scientist yes, but I am drawn to the unexplained.
My curiosity drives me to ask questions, seek out answers, and even seek out questions I have never even thought of.
What you are doing is dangerous.
Making up excuses to excuse your incorrect statements is exactly what snake oil sales men, and scam gurus have done throughout the ages.

I hope your intent is good, and I want to believe your intent is good.
Your actions speak otherwise though.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Sigh....
Since you will not go away until I define for you, here it is. I consider myself a mechanical engineer because, I have an understanding of all of the many assemblies and sub-assemblies that make up the American car and truck, how to dis-assemble and re-assemble all of those parts to make everything work and drive and run down the road. I understand internal combustion, over-head valved engines, how they work, and how to improve them, both in performance, and mileage. I know about collision repair and glass install, and interior work. That is why I call myself an engineer. Anymore questions about my education?
Here is a little something you may be interested in, I copied one, and made my own, and improved on it a lot.
Turn Your Car/Truck Into a HHO/Gas Hybrid

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

That makes you an Auto Mechanic, a damn good one if you are cross trained in as many specialties as you mention.
It doesn't make you a ME.

ME is a discipline of engineering that applies the principles of physics and materials science for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. It is the branch of engineering that involves the production and usage of heat and mechanical power for the design, production, and operation of machines and tools.
The engineering field requires an understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, and structural analysis. M-Engineers use these core principles along with tools like computer-aided engineering and product lifecycle management to design and analyze manufacturing plants, industrial equipment and machinery, heating and cooling systems, transport systems, aircraft, watercraft, robotics, medical devices and more.

Can you do half of what's on the list in the second paragraph?
Do you even understand the 201 level of the subjects listed?
I might add that list is incomplete as todays MEs need to know electrical engineering enough to know at least when to ask for help as well as many other disciplines.

Be proud that you are so well versed in the automotive field not many people are as talented as you say you are, but don't fool yourself into thinking you are an ME.
As far as your specialties, if you are self trained great.
If I didn't know you personally, or could see your previous work I still wouldn't trust you unless you were actually certified in those fields which would require "formal education" through a technical school, or from the manufacture which you have already admitted you don't have.
So which is it are you a trained mechanic, or self taught.
Nothing wrong with self taught, I did all of my own car repair and motorcycle repair when I had a car and motorcycle.
I've had no training save what my father a shop teacher showed me, and his teaching was go fix it if you break it I will step in and help.
I don't label myself a mechanic, I'm just a guy who can fix their own stuff.

It seems like you are again just throwing up fluff and fodder to aid in your defense.
You know nothing of science yet you reference it.
You keep doing this, claiming you aren't trained then bringing up scientific points...

Can engines run on HHO? Yes well a caveat to that unless built to run on them it's about as safe as putting NOS in the system.
It will work, but should only be done on engines designed for it, not off the shelf vehicles.

As an actual student of Physics, and Mechanical Engineering I can tell you this putting it in a car won't do squat.
Ever hear of the law of diminishing returns?
Returns on any system are diminished by a number of reasons, engine efficiency, resistance in the wiring and many other factors.
Basically when a system is used you will never get 100% out, the system itself "eats" some of the power.
Or how about this, have you ever heard of equivalency or balancing equations?
An equation must be balanced, what goes in must come out(except for the diminished return).
In a perfect world 100% of the electricity would give 100% HHO yield when that is added to the combustion cycle the combustion cycle which only yield 75% efficiency you don't have a net gain.
The Carnot cycle the most efficient cycle known is only 89-98% efficient.
So diminishing returns+Equivalent balanced equations will give you the following:

100mL HHO yield; run that through the engine and you get enough energy output to produce 75mL of HHO, run that through again and again and so on.
The HHO system doesn't add energy to the system.
Even if the system could add energy the amount of HHO produced isn't enough, it produces HHO on the scale of mililiters and you need liters, if not kilo liters.

Continued....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join