It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I am not always happy with the messages either. And sometimes they are in code, and I cannot read them. Then they "un-code" at sometimes inopportune times and places. Then there are long periods of silence. I understand. Need to know. And I don't need to know right now.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Thank you! I could read this kind of stuff all day. I've always had a strong longing for home. I don't fear death. I'm excited about what awaits me in the afterlife and lifetimes beyond.

ETA: I'm so happy for you that you found out who you really are. I can't think of anything more exciting than that!
edit on 28-4-2012 by Leigh3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by newsoul
reply to post by autowrench

Your post reminds me of EVERY Sylvia Browne book ever written. Check one out at the local library, and you will see that you have described the afterlife almost exactly the way she has.

I would take this as a compliment, AutoWrench. Sylvia Browne is an extremely wise and gifted individual. I love her books.... and her.

Sylvia Browne is a liar. She is a psychic medium that the Bible warns people against. I got caught up in all of her crap too for a few years until I caught her in a lie and a contradiction of her own words. I called her out on the lie, she never responded, and I threw all of her books and every New Age book I owned away. It's all deceit made for modern times to appease people.

I'm curious as to what this lie was. Can you tell us?

I remember watching Sylvia Browne on the Motel Williams show. On one particular show she told Montel that she was not able to see anything past the year 2025. Well, less than a year later, she came out with a book talking about what the earth was going to be like clear up until approximately 2050 - 2070 (I can't remember exactly). When I tried to contact her through her foundation and her website, no one would reply to me as why Sylvia all of a sudden can see further into the future.

So, here's why everyone should be leary. I grew up in the church and I grew up a Christian and I was totally sucked in by Sylvia because she too claimed she was a Christian. I was naive to think that anyone who claimed to be Christian or was teaching Christian doctrine was really doing so. It's not just the unbelievers who are capable of being deceived. I got sucked into the New Age movement myself, thinking it was of Christianity, until I realized that a lot of it didn't match up with what was in the Bible and God pointed it out to me. It wasn't until I renewed my relationship with Christ and started reading my Bible like I was supposed to that I ended up noticing the deceit and figuring it out.

I've heard Sylvia say she gets thousands of emails and requests every day. She said she couldn't possibly respond to every one received. Maybe she didn't get to yours? Maybe Francine (her guide) didn't relay the info about the latter years until after she said she couldn't see past 2025. Could be a number of things why this happened. That doesn't make her a liar.

I think there are many souls here, all on a different learning scale, and they are learning what they need to learn this time around. You apparently need to learn things about the Christian teachings in this life. Others are on a different level of understanding during their spiritual quest.

I was brought up a Christian and had it cramed into my mind every time the doors were open. I attended Church of God, Baptist, and Methodist churches. They all taught a slightly different belief, and they all thought they were right, and everyone else was wrong. This is when I knew something wasn't right here! I started my own quest to find the answers, and I have reached a place of peace with what was revealed to me through many, many years of research, and reading the Bible. I prayed to God to show me only the truth, and there were some things shown to me that I realized were not truth. God gave me the wisdom to separate truth from lies being sent from the deceiver. There are a lot of the Christian teachings that I still agree with, but I have found during my journey that there is sooooooooo much more that isn't being told to the masses from the churches.

Everyone has their own beliefs as to what the truth is. IMO, this is because of the different lessons we are learning here, the path we were meant to walk. There are many different paths we walk on this school of life. This is why there is always going to be arguments about who is right, and who is wrong.

Light and Love to everyone on their spiritual journey.

edit on 4/28/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Why does everyone assume life on earth is "level 1"?

We are in the 3rd dimension, how do you know there aren't lower universes than ours?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

And Pigraphia: If you wish to engage me in conversation, please stay on topic. This topic could go in many directions, and I think it bet to stick to the original thought, what exactly is the Afterlife like? If you wish to discuss applied Physics and Mechanical Engineering, that is another topic altogether.

It's not another topic when you reference them in your original posts.

If you didn't want them discussed you should not have brought up scientific topics in the first place.

You can use science to help back your spiritual claims, all I ask is that you use any scientific references correctly.

When people post under the guise of science to back up any claims, and the science itself is used improperly it is dangerous.

I'm all for spiritual discussions, but first and foremost the motto of this website is to "Deny Ignorance".
I was just pointing out your referring to certain scientific principles incorrectly is dangerous, or makes your point weaker as it contained inaccuracy.

By all means use science, it's there for everyone just use it wisely.

IMO if you corrected your errors your case would be stronger, and might in fact strike a cord with more people and benefit more people.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

There is one belief I heard. It says that we are at level 3 and level 2 is a place of complete suffering and level 1 is a place with not only complete suffering but the suffering of others is also shared. Ouch!

Not sure how true it is though. There are so many belief systems. If they are really talking to these beings why are they saying such different things? It doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leigh3
Thank you! I could read this kind of stuff all day. I've always had a strong longing for home. I don't fear death. I'm excited about what awaits me in the afterlife and lifetimes beyond.

ETA: I'm so happy for you that you found out who you really are. I can't think of anything more exciting than that!

Thank you Leigh, I too am happy. for most of my life I had an identity crisis, growing up with people different from me, missing my real Father. Knowing I was not like others around me. Once I made the "discovery," a whole new world opened up for me. I have purpose now, and feel fulfilled at long last. I wake up now with a smile on my face, and my cup truly runneth over.
I stand ready for anything.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bodhi7
Why does everyone assume life on earth is "level 1"?

We are in the 3rd dimension, how do you know there aren't lower universes than ours?

Oh! My friend! There are magnificent whole universes in 2D and 1D life. So very small, a human cannot see them all. I remember when I was in grade school in the 1960s, a scientist came in one day, and he had a powerful microscope. Each kid took a cotton swab, and smeared it into one eye. Then he took the swab, and smeared that onto a glass plate, which he placed under the glass for us to see. I was amazed to see a whole lot, and I mean a LOT of little swimming creatures there, living on the surface of my eyeball!

There is a lot more to Life, and the Universe, than we know yet. We truly are on a voyage of discovery.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Honestly OP, your depiction of heaven is sad IMO. Specifically the part about manifesting whatever you want instantly. If you manifest a lover, that lover is just a projection of yourself, as is everything else. Its like you are always alone and you have to trick yourself. Thats sad to me for some reason even though one could have anything they want.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

Honestly OP, your depiction of heaven is sad IMO. Specifically the part about manifesting whatever you want instantly. If you manifest a lover, that lover is just a projection of yourself, as is everything else. Its like you are always alone and you have to trick yourself. Thats sad to me for some reason even though one could have anything they want.

Well heaven should be THE perfect world. And if challenges (e.g working to get something can be a joy in itself) and real people are part of what you view as a perfect world, then that should be there for you.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays

In this "Nexus," what I have come to call it, everything is simply an extension of your own self being, that is correct. And you time here is yours alone, it will not affect another's time here, unless that too is part of a plan. I believe Spirits do plan life times together, Twins may be an example of this. My son has always told me that he came at the time he did to watch over me. And he does a very good job of it too.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There is nothing depressing or boring on the other side, except for dangers here, because this is more like a practicum without memories and there are traps all around us. It's said to be a frequency match. But the never ending path infinity is one of infinite progressions, we never stop learning. Where you go to unwind, or heal, for some have alot of healing, is different than working, learning, helping out in other areas. But once out of these levels of existences, we never forget who we are again. So when a person first crosses, that would not be the next step after unwinding, or reviewing, for some it could be healing needed immediately.

Dolores Cannon's regressions, show alot of this as does Michael Newton's books.

A meditation that may help, is Theta. And allow for at least 2 hours, lying down preferably, eyes covered. If you have faith in Father/Mother/Family praying, otherwise asking Higher Self to protect you, to show you what needs changing in your life, to unblock you, reporting for duty so to speak, to helping others, and seeing light as if from a lamp, shining all around you, protecting and cocooning you.

See yourself going up an escalator, elevator, stairs, or gliding on a craft, carpet, cloud, up, up, up, just into energetic, white light sun beams, light rays, see light all around you, and keep higher and higher, I usually picture landing pads, or levels, which are really like cities worlds, you may feel pulled to one of them, to see something or for an answer, so these represent in meditation or hypnosis, having many doors to choose from.

But try to go as high as you can, and then as in in a meeting with Love and Goodness Higher Ups, and your own more Grown Up soul. And ask questions.

I tried this yesterday and was in this white landscape again, and Central Sun kept coming to me over and over.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Very nice read. Some very good perception on the part of the ET and you sounded sincere. Really do not know about mother earths plan to shake off the human race, or not, but I will say we have come to a point where we deserve it - not all of us - but most of us.

Some scary things to think about with truth lurking in the background as we all know. It is our nature to be afraid and as humans we have become violent for the most part and have not taken care of those who need help. We can smother our pets with love but not our fellow human beings. I am no different I just think I am more aware of the situation than most people.

I agree with the theory of the earth making drastic changes now and then and we the earth is way over due for another change. On the point I never thought I would live this long anyway but am glade I did.

Bless you for your thoughts and information. Don't let anyone here make you second guess yourself or make you feel bad. Thanks again

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
An ET being huh... These rants would be somewhat interesting if you nutbags would not say throw that in their.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
An ET being huh... These rants would be somewhat interesting if you nutbags would not say throw that in their.

Your misuse of using the correct English word (their instead of there), and lack of knowledge on this subject shows your are more ignorant than any "nutbag" on here!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
There are differences, this is too lone wolf. The other people in your lives are not mere perceptions on the other side of the veil. Not only is earth mirrored from our home, but its also foundational, which is why they work hard on divisions with people to break apart the Family, for Infinity is Family. While we all have a frequency signature, unique, we nonetheless graviate towards others of our frequency into infinite realms, but, they overlap and except for places where the veil is firmly in place, where the practicums take place, ie. the tests for the lessons, everyone can visit or see each other, and Family is with us.

We're not One, but are in oneness, almost like orbs connected like fibre optics in a sense.

But we do a great deal of work, perhaps some are solo at times, but often in organizations and with one another, and really value the others.

Imagine density. To begin with ,everything is a wave, and even rocks are fluid, liquid, they are more condensed liquid than our water. We are all Spongebob.

Now, if we were spirit, leaping into a rock or pebble, to experience aloneness, and boundaries, mediation, and reflection, the density of waves there is more suitable to aloneness.

But as you raise frequency, to mist, or cloud, then you have much intermingling. Unity! Telepathy.

Frequency is more akin to, levels of understanding, and with consciousness growing, so does understanding grow, therefore, so does perception of what is around, ie, UV Light Codings, your realm gets so much vaster with more consiousness.

So, how many flavors of icecream are there, how many colors around you, vast amounts!

At the same time, you can teach and help those with smaller conscious perception. And learn from them too.

Because our heirarchie is opposite, its turning the pyramids upside down to the Challice, to Mother's Love and Equality, wherein, equality is an intrinsic principal, not of equal skill level, but of soul potential and that in the absence of time, in future "film clips or time clips" that soul already has reached their potential and exists as their Whole Infinite Being, and is equal.

In any case, Higher Ups value the children very very much and roll up their sleeves and are so humble and good, they work together as Family.

Not aloneness.

Your true love, perhaps others you love as well from past lives, are near and dear to your heart and we interact with each other.

There is true love on the other side, and no shame. If you think of someone you loved dearly from another lifetime, or galaxy, you may visit, there is no shame, no ownership, of anyone, just freedom, and true understanding and love is bigger than one thing, or one person or one item.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Unity you say we are part of oneness yet not one. This I believe is SO TRUE because My understanding is that the Prime Creator who calls himself "I AM" , split half of himself into the I am not...........and each particle , if you will, became a soul. Souls may have many incarnations to reach a higher frequency. Prime Creator is frequency and light a purity of love.

Like the op , I believe in the Council who helps us decide an incarnation. I have no knowlege of hell but My hell would be to be distanced from God.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
reply to post by Magantice

Unity you say we are part of oneness yet not one. This I believe is SO TRUE because My understanding is that the Prime Creator who calls himself "I AM" , split half of himself into the I am not...........and each particle , if you will, became a soul.

Where did you hear this, Magantice? This is very similar to a vision I had, but I had never heard anything like this before. Do you have any resources you can refer to me?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It was shown to me in a vision. Well.................I just open myself up for ATS slaughter. I don't like to discuss certain things like where i get my info because its an invitation for the rude ones to crucify me.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leigh3

edit on 28-4-2012 by Leigh3 because: (no reason given)

Im not giving my spot up without a fight. These people put things like this out there so that you will be more passive when the time comes for them to actually take action against the public (as far as mass kill offs etc). Passive sheep that sit there while they are shot are way easier to handle than people fighting for life.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join