It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

There was a show on "I Survived: Beyond and Back" where a woman died. As she was entering the other side she was greeted by a woman she recognized as being her aunt who had committed suicide before she was even born. She asked her why she took her life? Her aunt replied, " I should not have done that. Now I will have to go back to learn the lessons I was supposed to learn in that life."

Yes, we come here to learn lessons, for as many times as it takes us to get it right, and keep advancing our spirit. We choose the lessons we want to learn before we come. So when I hear people talking about their hardships, and they don't have the strength to make it through it, I remind them they chose this for themselves before they were born. So, YES, they can make it through it, or why else would they have chosen it?

Because they didn't choose it. God doesn't breathe life into a soul until after the body is created, otherwise you're telling everyone that they were an angel before they were sent here to earth, and they are not the same or will ever be the same. God created angels first, and then he chose to create man. The Bible doesn't say that he created the angels and then human souls in Heaven in order that they be sent down to earth afterwards. He created man from the dust of the earth and then He breathed life into them. They started here and they will end here before they enter the spiritual realm.

This is why I tell people to beware of other spirits or ghosts. The fallen angels can transform themselves into anyone you've ever known to tell you such things and lead you to believe them. Anyone who has committed suicide is not telling you the truth. Dead people cannot reside here on earth. Most examples of people claiming to have been reincarnated, came from people who experienced a violent death in their "previous life" and demons use that to their advantage.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

I have a soul group including my sister, nephew and some friends someone's face was blanked out I think it was my future partners face (surreal how funny you soul groups humour is). The river of healing. life review dome with panorama tvs. My guide. A council of elders who review my life's and add advice. A planning area where we plan many lifes. I am living a few concurrent as time is null. I completely back you up on this.

Have you read any books by Michael Newton, the past life regressionist and author? What you described about soul groups and recognizing some of your present day relatives is all written about from his clients regressions.

There is even instances where a face is blanked out or the person face is shadowed out if they have yet to meet them in a present day incarnation. (read in book)

He has some you tubes describing his work and findings as well. I highly recommend you give him a look!

I would love to hear more of your experiences!

One of the last requirements before embarkation for many souls is to go before the Council of Elders for the second time. The spirit world is an environment personified by order and the Elders want to reinforce the significance of a soul's goals for the next life. Some return to their spirit group after this meeting to say goodbye while others say they leave immediately for reincarnation. Those souls getting ready for embarkation to Earth are like battle-hardened veterans girding themselves for combat. This is the last chance for souls to enjoy the omniscience of knowing just who they are before they must adapt to a new body.

www.near-death.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4/28/2012 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

If these so called aliens were in fact denizens of the afterlife what would they gain from informing the OP of the existence and nature of the afterlife? To trap his soul? from my understanding of this type of belief. The classical version of heaven as described by Christians is laughable in its lack of detail and simplicity. But I guess a simple heaven for simple people huh?

Personally I require more than people playing harps on clouds to make me a believer.

Uh, Yes, that's exactly what these fallen angels do. They try to trap your soul because they've been booted out of heaven themselves for rebelling against God and they don't want you to follow Him either. They were cast to the earth for a reason. Nothing good resides on, in or under the earth.

What exactly do you find laughable about the Christian version of Heaven? That it's actually much more glorious than Autowrench describes? Heaven is much more than the perfect earth you can imagine. Demons use the earth and everything around it as a focal point because this is the only Heaven they're ever going to experience again, and they want you to think you're trapped in it too.

If you believe that the Christian Heaven is people playing harps on clouds, than you've never read the Biblical version of Heaven. As Autowrench has pointed out, there is significance in the number 12. Heaven has 12 golden gates adorned with a variety of different gems and jewels. The walls around the gates are made of pure gold, making them appear like clear crystal. Even the streets are made of pure gold as clear as crystal. Just as Autowrench mentioned, there will be no sorrow, pain, suffering or death. However, unlike Autowrench's version, Heaven doesn't have a temple and there is no need for religion for God will be residing there with man, so there's no need for it. In fact, there is no sun because all of the light is provided by God's presence alone. There will be no darkness and you won't need to sleep.

Here's what I want people to think about. When Autowrench asked his Spirit Guide if they built this Heaven or universe that he saw, they answered him by saying NO and they told him that they didn't know who did. This is an outright lie! All angels, fallen or otherwise know exactly who created them and the Heavens, but the fallen angels don't want YOU to know it or want you to know God.

The Bible makes it clear that God and His angels would be battling Satan and the fallen angels in a final battle here on earth someday. For now, the continuous battle resides here on earth until God picks the appointed time to remove them from the earth, which is coming, and it appears as though it's coming soon. Just look at the number of increased paranormal and supernatural sightings and happenings taking place on ATS alone. This should be your clue, along with the rest of the crumbling of the world around us.

Don't be deceived.

1. why would you care about gold when you are dead.

2. gold cant be clear like crystal because it is a metal.

3. munroe talks about more than 1 type of heaven. once your mind advances enough you move up the ranks. the earth type heaven is just level one.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

A lot of the books considered for the Bible actually supported reincarnation. But, when Emperor Constantine came into power he decided he only wanted ONE teaching being taught so everyone would have the same belief, and it would stop any type of religious uprising/war so he did away with some of the teachings and books written. He and several of the Elders got together and decided which books to put in the Bible.

Still, some of the books that made it into the Bible supports reincarnation:
The ninth chapter of John tells the story of a man who was born blind. The disciples asked Jesus, "Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?"
In other words, the disciples acknowledged the possibility that being born blind might be this man's punishment for sins he committed. But since he was born blind, when could he have had time to sin unless it was in a previous life?
Also, in Matthew 17 Jesus was talking to Peter, James, and John and said, "Elijah does come, and he is to restore all things; but I tell you that Elijah has already come, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they pleased." Verse 13 reads, "Then the disciples understood that he was speaking to them of John the Baptist. In one of his other incarnations Elijah was very widely recognized as being Elijah. So obviously, if a time came when "they did not know him," it was in a different incarnation, which the disciples understood to be John the Baptist, who was beheaded by King Herod.
Also, when Jesus said, "Ye must be born again of the spirit to enter the kingdom of heaven", I think that is EXACTLY what he meant! Although man has twisted these words to have a different meaning.

Also, here is more on reincarnation in the Bible: en.144000.net...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Gold serves many purposes as shown in the attached link:

en.wikipedia.org...

Gold is associated with perfect or divine principles, such as in the case of the golden ratio and the golden rule.

Gold can be manufactured so thin that it appears transparent. It is used in some aircraft cockpit windows for de-icing or anti-icing by passing electricity through it. The heat produced by the resistance of the gold is enough to deter ice from forming.

As gold is a good reflector of electromagnetic radiation such as infrared and visible light as well as radio waves, it is used for the protective coatings on many artificial satellites, in infrared protective faceplates in thermal protection suits and astronauts' helmets and in electronic warfare planes like the EA-6B Prowler.

Automobiles may use gold for heat shielding. McLaren uses gold foil in the engine compartment of its F1 model.

Plus, many more as outlined in the link above.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I pretty much agree with what the OP has written except for the destruction part. Earth will not be allowed to be destroyed and during ascension, our physical body will go along with the ascension of earth. This is supposed to be something that haven't been done before.

reply to post by wavemaker

Can you explain your reasoning for this assertion?

I don't like when talk gets into the whole 2012 doom and gloom that lots of talks of destruction scenerios take on in the past. Forgive me if this ruffles feathers but I think it should be brought up as it pertains to a lot of what we are discussing.

If you have a source I would be very interested to hear about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by Deetermined

Still, some of the books that made it into the Bible supports reincarnation:

No, it doesn't support reincarnation, but it does support an afterlife that people tend to confuse it with.

The ninth chapter of John tells the story of a man who was born blind. The disciples asked Jesus, "Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?"
In other words, the disciples acknowledged the possibility that being born blind might be this man's punishment for sins he committed. But since he was born blind, when could he have had time to sin unless it was in a previous life?

If you read the verse that came directly after the verse you're talking about, you'd know why the man was blind and why Jesus healed him.

John 9:3

3Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

and why did Jesus use this man to make a point to the people concerning God?

John 9:39-41

39) And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

40) And some of the Pharisees which were with him heard these words, and said unto him, Are we blind also?

41) Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

Jesus used the blind man and his healing to teach about faith. For it's the blind man who sees and it's the ones who require proof by sight that will be blind to faith and God.

Also, in Matthew 17 Jesus was talking to Peter, James, and John and said, "Elijah does come, and he is to restore all things; but I tell you that Elijah has already come, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they pleased." Verse 13 reads, "Then the disciples understood that he was speaking to them of John the Baptist. In one of his other incarnations Elijah was very widely recognized as being Elijah. So obviously, if a time came when "they did not know him," it was in a different incarnation, which the disciples understood to be John the Baptist, who was beheaded by King Herod.

This wasn't about John being a reincarnation of Elijah, as Jesus told them that Elijah had already come. If you read Matthew 17 further, you'll notice that John denied that he was the Christ or Elijah, but he told them that he was filled with the Holy Spirit, just as Elijah had been. This isn't about reincarnation. This is trying to teach the people about what the Holy Spirit was and how it worked.

Also, when Jesus said, "Ye must be born again of the spirit to enter the kingdom of heaven", I think that is EXACTLY what he meant! Although man has twisted these words to have a different meaning.

Being born again of the spirit is a spiritual transformation, not a physical one. This is exactly what John the Baptist was trying to preach, if you read it thoroughly.

edit on 28-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneCloudHopper

- I knew a cult that told its followers (and no, I didn't belong) something quite identical to this. I am wondering, do you really believe this or were you just imagining? If so, are you a member of a cult or religion which teaches this?

No, I am not in any religious cult. That is what I rail against the most in here, right? I am mostly alone in these thoughts, only a few other friends and family share them. In my life, I have been contacted and met others like me, 14 now, but we live in different parts of the country, and have never met in person. I have one friend living in Alaska that has a telepathic connection with me.

Suffice to say, I believe it.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
I pretty much agree with what the OP has written except for the destruction part. Earth will not be allowed to be destroyed and during ascension, our physical body will go along with the ascension of earth. This is supposed to be something that haven't been done before.

Actually, planet Earth has been "recycled" at least 3 times before. The evidence is clear to me, anyway. The shifting of the Poles is already beginning, it is not a matter of if, but when it will happen. Why do you think the Rich Elite are spending billions to go underground, and why did they build a seed bank?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Taking your body with you, having it transformed in the twinkling of an eye to one polarity, light bodies. This is one version of acsension I've heard about often.

I don't believe one can "take their body with them," per se, in fact, I would not wish to. The Spirit can, and does, form the essence of a body about it, like clothes on a human being.

We're already there too!

And every system does it.

We never stop learning, growing, its always an adventure, exciting, and wonderful. Infinity is wonderful.

Yes, it is wonderful. A great time to be here, and to be alive. Thanks, Unity.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

Thanks! Hadn't heard of it before, but I downloaded to read later. Right now any information on real history is important to know.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

Because when you reference science incorrectly to help prove a new age belief you drive away your potential customers.
Customers being those who don't believe you, and you would like them to believe.

Well, first off, I am not a scientist, I am a mechanical engineer. Secondly, I am not here to convert anyone to my way of thinking, or induct anyone into my group, I just post what I think for those who are looking for new information, and let it fall on the deaf ears of those who are not. I don't really care is anyone believes me or not, make not a single difference to me either either way. There is is, I often say, take it or leave it, your choice. And that is how it is for ANY information, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FurthestStar

One of my favorite films. Carl Sagan had his hands all over that film, and he is one of my heroes. Yes, it is the same. I remember, but have not seen the film in years. And I guess we have to admit, someone built all this and started it into motion.....will we ever know who, or why? Or, will we continue to ask, and search? Eternal questions begging for answers.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cacofonix
in your first post, you said that an E.T told you all of this. But in another post, you said that you don't have any insider info but narrated everything from what your grandfather told you and from the hopi prophecies... this is kinda confusing...

Let me clear that up for you. My Grandfather came to me from the other side one time only. And, he told me these things when I was a boy, and he was still alive. After he passed, my Grandmother, until she had a stroke, filled me with stories of the Tribal Ways, and of Father Sky and Mother Earth. Now days I attend Pow Wows in our area, and spend time talking to the Elders. I have one Tribal Grandmother whom I email with, and my wife emails with a Cherokee Chief in Illinois.
My ET friend came to me one time only. One time! You do now know how much I wish she were here right now. Or that more of them would come, and enlighten me on some things.
Once a world better, and brighter than this one is shown, this world seem cold, and shabby, and dirty by comparison.
I have a great deal of information in my head that I cannot make heads of tails of, it is like things are stored there, (encoded) and I get to see very little. It is very frustrating to me, I would like to just see it all.
On occasion some come out, and I can type it out, but not every day.
What I have said in here is perhaps 1% of the whole thing. for as I said, I just cannot see it all clearly enough to know what is what.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I do, actually. I had the occasion to see and hear Sylvia back in the 80s. A very wise woman indeed. When I shook her hand, she began to tell me things about myself there was no way possible she could have known beforehand.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Just a heads up for the religious people attempting to draw me into an argument. I will not argue with you. I see some of you are already trying your tired old tactics. You know who you are.

I created this thread so that we, the members, could talk about, and discuss the Afterlife, not to have a religious discussion.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Well, first off, I am not a scientist, I am a mechanical engineer. Secondly, I am not here to convert anyone to my way of thinking, or induct anyone into my group, I just post what I think for those who are looking for new information, and let it fall on the deaf ears of those who are not. I don't really care is anyone believes me or not, make not a single difference to me either either way. There is is, I often say, take it or leave it, your choice. And that is how it is for ANY information, isn't it?

Speaking as a double major Physics and Mechanical Engineering...
MEs are in fact scientists.
They are Applied Scientists, they take scientific principles and come up with direct applications.
You should know that Engineering is in fact science, if you don't wow...

Second, really!?
So you would rather willingly place a weak argument and then blame the audience for not being convinced?
If you have made the strongest argument you are capable of, and people still refuse to aren't persuaded then it is on them.
Making a weak argument, and then saying "take it or leave it" is weak.
Why bother posting such a huge OP if you aren't trying to persuade?

Fine you want to take the zen like approach of saying you are in fact not trying to persuade.
Say things such as:

I just post what I think for those who are looking for new information,

Then provide accurate information.
Don't use half science, and then when confronted on how you got the science wrong say "oh well I'm not a scientist".
It boggles the mind how people think they can just throw around scientific terms to back their claims and then get offended when confronted on how they were using the terms wrong.
Get the science right, or don't reference it.
It's just disrespectful, as an Engineer you should know better then to use science incorrectly to persuade people.

BTW that is exactly what you are doing, trying to persuade.
No one put's that much time into an OP that large without trying to persuade.
Pretend to be enlightened all you want; you are no better then the rest of us.

As for my pointing out you referenced some things wrong, I was trying to help you.
You claim your message which was unsolicited is for our betterment and take it or leave it, yet when offered impartial help to strengthen your claims you make excuses as to why you don't need them.
I wasn't pointing out your shortcomings to tear you down, I was trying to help.
I don't believe what you are selling, but I saw no harm in helping someone at least get the science right if they were going to reference it.

By feigning being above the stray, and feigning insult saying you are an Engineer and in fact not a Scientist you do prove something.
You prove you are just a Snake Oil Salesman.
Like all Snake Oil Salesman the mere idea of being confronted with science scares you to the core.

By rejecting aid, you actually weaken your own case.
If your claim was at least important to yourself you would not reject something that could make it even stronger if only to yourself.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

Yes I have read everything to do with Michael Newton. As you can probably imagine after having that experience I researched everywhere trying to find information on what I had seen, and this ultimately led me to his work. I had no clue about him or any such wisdom before hand though. I however cannot find anything to do with seeing my family member as a indescribable fish sitting right next to me, if you have any books on this I would love to know there names.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well, I for one, thank you Autowrench for sharing what you have learned and experienced.

All glimpses of the afterfile are of value to someone somewhere

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Awesome read this...... i honestly believe alot of this could infact be true.

"You can stay for as long as you wish, and leave when you are ready. You can, if you are evolved enough, travel to other worlds, or even travel to the abode of the Divine, which is like unto a warm liquid bath, and a feeling is pure, and unadulterated love. this place is a beautiful Temple, made of marble, I think, and it is white as new snow. There are also many places of worship, even churches, there are places for every religion to be freely practiced in whatever way is wanted. Here, all is Peace.
If you happen to come here because you died a horrible and painful death, you are "cocooned" by loved ones and healed with energy alone. Everyone here is in their own worlld, their own reality. I will attempt to explain this principle. "

Anyone experiences with entheogens will find this all very familiar, especially those who have smoked '___'. I guess when you take certain entheogens such as mescaline, '___', ayahuasca you are shown little glimmers of these so called other worlds in other dimensions/realms.

Hands down one of the most interesting reads ive read on here

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join