It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by autowrench
I am posting this in the Gray Area for a reason. This is what is information I obtained from an ET Being in 2002.

"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"(John 10:34)

I am not a Jesus man, but I do believe in the lessons taught in the NT, even if Romans did write it, the message is clear.

So what was this Aliens name that gave you this revelation? Are you sure this wasn't a spiritual deception in an attempt to change your belief system through psychological and sociological manipulation? These travelers from outer space seem intent in extending the myth of human evolution into cosmic evolution. Research a guy named "Dr. Allen Hynek" he believed they were inter-dimensional in origin, he was one of the leading UFO researchers.. Do you know the nearest star is 26 trillion miles from the earth? The behavior of the aliens is peculiar. If these aliens are highly evolved benevolent beings, as the UFO cultists would have us believe, why is their behavior so bizarre? Their behavior more closely matches that of the demons of old and not a technically advanced and highly rational form of life. Is it credible to believe that these beings have flown trillions of miles to teach us new age baloney? I believe in an afterlife but not the one they are promoting.
edit on 27-4-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Interdimensional does NOT equal devils or angels. Did it ever occur to you that the ignorant sheep herders of 2000 years plus ago would have thought you a god with your moving vehicles and smart phones.

Aliens dont have to be EBE only. they could well be from alternate versions of earth or from the distant future or distant past. Try thinking outside the box, what are you so scared of? you reek of fear. The OP posted a story true or false we will never know. Trying to hijack it with religion is devious.

incidentally there is a billion times more proof of aliens than there is of a roman catholic god.

Not saying I believe in either just saying try to keep an open mind without being biased by your religious beliefs. Christians are always such a cowardly lot. scared of death scared of the devil scared of god scared of the muslims. Take a chill pill already.

BACK to the TOPIC

If these so called aliens were in fact denizens of the afterlife what would they gain from informing the OP of the existence and nature of the afterlife? To trap his soul? from my understanding of this type of belief. The classical version of heaven as described by Christians is laughable in its lack of detail and simplicity. But I guess a simple heaven for simple people huh?

Personally I require more than people playing harps on clouds to make me a believer.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I tend to agree with what you say here, in regards to realizing that one is a spirit in a body and not the body conceiving a spirit.

But there are a few things that confuse me. You speak about them as if you believe these things to be fact, but I am not so sure. I assume these beliefs are based on assumptions you've made from reading New Age material? Or is it from experience? Or intuition? Just wondering.

1. Alien spirits - I've heard this theory before. I had a good friend who was very New Age (and a genuine psychic) who believed this. She said I was an alien spirit like her and referred to the book, "We the Arcturians" by Norma J. Milanovich. I never got around to reading it because it struck me as rather silly. I see these ETs and UFOS as spirits. People say they're "aliens from another dimension", but I just see that as a modern-day interpretation of fairy phenomena that has been happening around the world throughput human history.

Also, a spirit is pure and not of any race. If you mean a soul can be reincarnated as a different race (on another planet) I'm sure it's possible. Some of us are different for sure (who seem enlightened by nature) and spend a lifetime trying to figure out why. I see these "Indigo Children" and ET incarnation theories are people's attempts to make sense of this. Another theory: maybe such people are angels sent by Higher Powers to bring some enlightenment here. Or, maybe we arrived at the wrong place.
Come on, we all consider that at one time!

2. Afterlife is like a mirror of earth? - Interesting theory. I am aware of such a realm existing simply for the fact that I accidentally stepped into it one time! But when you look at the black tunnel experience that many people have had, clearly you can see that we are taken away to another place all together. No one knows what lies on the end of the tunnel, so how can you say that this spirit world is where we all go after death? Maybe it’s just a realm of fairies and lost souls.

The Afterlife is a place of Rememberence. There is a Temple there, and you walk in and sit down, with your Spirit Guide, who is always with you here. The ceiling is concave, and is dark blue. It is a wide screen video monitor, and will, at your command, show you all of your former lifetime.

- I knew a cult that told its followers (and no, I didn't belong) something quite identical to this. I am wondering, do you really believe this or were you just imagining? If so, are you a member of a cult or religion which teaches this?

Note: I am just curious and I by no means think that I know more than you do. I am just asking questions because I'm always curious about this stuff.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I remember this movie! Good old Albert Brooks.

edit on 28-4-2012 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
ron hubbarb talked about this rubbish of alien spirts trapped in human bodys i bet he's in hell wishing he hadn't his followers are going mad john trovalta, tom cruise etc and some other big names have died. we are creations of god.

Chris

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I have very vague yet powerful and persistant memories of a time before I was born.
I remember being in the place you describe.
Then I remember being forced to come here against my will.
I struggled.
Ohhh how I struggled but, I was assured that it was not a choice and that I HAD to come.
I remember being in my mothers womb and how badly I wanted out....especially at the end.
I was allowed out of my body whenever I wanted at first.
But, as time went on I was allowed out less and less.
Finally, I was told that this was the last time, and I had to now stay in my body until the appointed day.

The point is, there are many reasons why we are here...not just ONE!

Thanks for the thread once again my friend.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I pretty much agree with what the OP has written except for the destruction part. Earth will not be allowed to be destroyed and during ascension, our physical body will go along with the ascension of earth. This is supposed to be something that haven't been done before.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Taking your body with you, having it transformed in the twinkling of an eye to one polarity, light bodies. This is one version of acsension I've heard about often.

It doesnt matter what way asension happens though.

Whatever the process is, its always happened, we're the not the first in line for such a thing. We are one of infinite universes, in infinite cycles, that is they get reformatted at a certain point, and all things are designed with a teleos purpose, to upgrade, all energy, inanimate and animate.

We have an infinity behind us, and an infinity ahead. And many many many reformats on this universe alone, and the others.

Infinite numbers of people have already upgraded, literally too, because there is no time and this just a clip of ourselves, out of our Global Infinite Whole Soul.

We're already there too!

And every system does it.

We never stop learning, growing, its always an adventure, exciting, and wonderful. Infinity is wonderful.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hey Autowrench, you may be interested in this e-book which has been written by a man who was raised by the Hopi. I came across this incredible vista on a site that is now archived called: www.thebeloveddisciple.org. Much of what was written on that site was placed into the e-book which is available at:

motherearthfathersky.org...

The beloved disciple site however has his Hopi Elder father speaking and his words are very beautiful to read, even after they have been transcribed into his broken English. So if you go to the web archive and chase it down. It is very enlightening about what is happening now (and soon to happen)...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Earth is indeed a school but it suffers from many groups racing to be the teachers.

My view on the afterlife is it is exactly like it was before birth. When we weren't here.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

I'm posting after reading your first post as that is a very long OP you have.

You are partially correct that time is a human construct.
Time itself is relative, and can be affected by gravity, and high velocity.
That is, in large gravity fields, or near the speed of light time as we know it slows down.

There are certain things though such as the radioactive decay which are constant through all relative time frames.
So while one hour on earth is relative, the radioactive decay of isotopes can be used as a rubric to measure time.
What time is it? It's 3 half lives of Strontium-90 since the last time you asked...

I guess my point is, you can improve your theory.
Your first post seems to border between new age belief and science.
Which is fine, believe what you want to believe.
Your argument would be a lot stronger if when you referenced science, such as vibrations or time, you did so correctly.
Because when you reference science incorrectly to help prove a new age belief you drive away your potential customers.
Customers being those who don't believe you, and you would like them to believe.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

When I asked my guide, an ET Being, if her people had build al this, she replyed, "we didn't build it, and we do not know who did. It was built before any of us came here, to this universe."

I find her response very similar to a response from an alien in the movie "Contact" to a similar, but different question.
Skip to 5:00

Just an observation.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I think you've described the afterlife beautifully.

But! We can create life!

The body creates life but we are spirit. We didn't create our bodies nor do we fully understand them yet or able to recreate them. The spirit does not animate other spirits, it is self animated from the day the body looks into a mirror and sees it's own reflection and recognizes it as itself.

I think the idea we can create life came from parents unable to raise their children and resorting to other methods, suggesting they created their children and they should do as they are told or they are ungrateful and thus, bad. And bad children can be uncreated by those who created them, "the lord giveth and the lord taketh it away".
edit on 28/4/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
"I am not a Jesus man"

This is what I was shown. Whether the reader believes a word of it is personal choice, I am ordered to write it for you, what you do with it makes no difference to me."

Those seem a bit contradictory, the second statement sounds like every "prophet" ever. You just replaced who ordered you to preach with "ET" instead of "god."

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
in your first post, you said that an E.T told you all of this. But in another post, you said that you don't have any insider info but narrated everything from what your grandfather told you and from the hopi prophecies... this is kinda confusing...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul

Your post reminds me of EVERY Sylvia Browne book ever written. Check one out at the local library, and you will see that you have described the afterlife almost exactly the way she has.

I would take this as a compliment, AutoWrench. Sylvia Browne is an extremely wise and gifted individual. I love her books.... and her.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

If these so called aliens were in fact denizens of the afterlife what would they gain from informing the OP of the existence and nature of the afterlife? To trap his soul? from my understanding of this type of belief. The classical version of heaven as described by Christians is laughable in its lack of detail and simplicity. But I guess a simple heaven for simple people huh?

Personally I require more than people playing harps on clouds to make me a believer.

Uh, Yes, that's exactly what these fallen angels do. They try to trap your soul because they've been booted out of heaven themselves for rebelling against God and they don't want you to follow Him either. They were cast to the earth for a reason. Nothing good resides on, in or under the earth.

What exactly do you find laughable about the Christian version of Heaven? That it's actually much more glorious than Autowrench describes? Heaven is much more than the perfect earth you can imagine. Demons use the earth and everything around it as a focal point because this is the only Heaven they're ever going to experience again, and they want you to think you're trapped in it too.

If you believe that the Christian Heaven is people playing harps on clouds, than you've never read the Biblical version of Heaven. As Autowrench has pointed out, there is significance in the number 12. Heaven has 12 golden gates adorned with a variety of different gems and jewels. The walls around the gates are made of pure gold, making them appear like clear crystal. Even the streets are made of pure gold as clear as crystal. Just as Autowrench mentioned, there will be no sorrow, pain, suffering or death. However, unlike Autowrench's version, Heaven doesn't have a temple and there is no need for religion for God will be residing there with man, so there's no need for it. In fact, there is no sun because all of the light is provided by God's presence alone. There will be no darkness and you won't need to sleep.

Here's what I want people to think about. When Autowrench asked his Spirit Guide if they built this Heaven or universe that he saw, they answered him by saying NO and they told him that they didn't know who did. This is an outright lie! All angels, fallen or otherwise know exactly who created them and the Heavens, but the fallen angels don't want YOU to know it or want you to know God.

The Bible makes it clear that God and His angels would be battling Satan and the fallen angels in a final battle here on earth someday. For now, the continuous battle resides here on earth until God picks the appointed time to remove them from the earth, which is coming, and it appears as though it's coming soon. Just look at the number of increased paranormal and supernatural sightings and happenings taking place on ATS alone. This should be your clue, along with the rest of the crumbling of the world around us.

Don't be deceived.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Your post reminds me of EVERY Sylvia Browne book ever written. Check one out at the local library, and you will see that you have described the afterlife almost exactly the way she has.

I would take this as a compliment, AutoWrench. Sylvia Browne is an extremely wise and gifted individual. I love her books.... and her.

Sylvia Browne is a liar. She is a psychic medium that the Bible warns people against. I got caught up in all of her crap too for a few years until I caught her in a lie and a contradiction of her own words. I called her out on the lie, she never responded, and I threw all of her books and every New Age book I owned away. It's all deceit made for modern times to appease people.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Originally posted by Romekje

Great....

This just wants to make me slit my wrists even more...

I have similar feelings. It's not worth it, however. Can you remember the "Afterlife" from which you came? You can not. You are probably hoping to leave this place and go enjoy the Afterlife but if you did not learn what you came to learn in the first place, you will just be shot back here and (again) will not remember the Afterlife.

Learn what you need to learn, then you can stay in Heaven for as long as you want.

I posted this in another thred, but it applies here also:

There was a show on "I Survived: Beyond and Back" where a woman died. As she was entering the other side she was greeted by a woman she recognized as being her aunt who had committed suicide before she was even born. She asked her why she took her life? Her aunt replied, " I should not have done that. Now I will have to go back to learn the lessons I was supposed to learn in that life."

Yes, we come here to learn lessons, for as many times as it takes us to get it right, and keep advancing our spirit. We choose the lessons we want to learn before we come. So when I hear people talking about their hardships, and they don't have the strength to make it through it, I remind them they chose this for themselves before they were born. So, YES, they can make it through it, or why else would they have chosen it?

I agree with AutoWrench that we choose our parents, and every person of importance in our life before we are born, along with what lessons we come to learn. Our Spirit Guides and Guardian Angels come with us to keep us on the right path so that we can learn the lessons we choose, and protect us as we go.

edit on 4/28/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by sled735

Sylvia Browne is a liar. She is a psychic medium that the Bible warns people against. I got caught up in all of her crap too for a few years until I caught her in a lie and a contradiction of her own words. I called her out on the lie, she never responded, and I threw all of her books and every New Age book I owned away. It's all deceit made for modern times to appease people.

I'm curious as to what this lie was. Can you tell us?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join