It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
pretty much how we see it.....what you said about freq. and the lay out of densities ( dimensions )etc...oh,the event is suppose to happen in one day..soon ... we'll shall see..

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

edit on 27/4/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for sharing auto.

The afterlife is something alot of us think about all the time.

Your post was overall positive

....that counts for something

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sad to hear about your husband.
I've read many stories involving NDE and loss of time usually comes up.
Other things in common were a voice asking them if they want to come back and going down a tunnel and getting a life review.
Why anyone would want to come back here is anyone's guess

I believe we're in a simulation but I can't prove it. I would love to speak with dead relatives
just so I know this bunch of bullcrap called life has a reason behind it.
Limbo

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarplayer
Since I am a spirit why would I need a coffe table or an orange? Spirits don't drink coffee nor do they eat oranges.

According to munroe there are multiple levels of the afterlife. The first level is exactly like this one with food women and sex. One all physical desires are out of your system you move to the next level and so forth.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Derailing this thread is not going to happen.

Please stop with the off topic posts.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

We choose our parents, siblings, friends, time and place of birth.

I agree with you on this claim.

Can you elaborate more on this?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

Yes, Sylvia and I do share a great many beliefs, but in no way do we share all beliefs. I do not directly follow any one discipline, theory, vision, belief system, school of thought. I take from all, and form my own thoughts. There are many ways to think upon a subject. One can ponder it in a purely linear manner, or in a multidimensional manner, or, in some cases, an intradiminsional manner. I was blessed with a mind that works quite like a computer.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I am posting this in the Gray Area for a reason. This is what is information I obtained from an ET Being in 2002.

"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?"(John 10:34)

I am not a Jesus man, but I do believe in the lessons taught in the NT, even if Romans did write it, the message is clear.

So what was this Aliens name that gave you this revelation? Are you sure this wasn't a spiritual deception in an attempt to change your belief system through psychological and sociological manipulation? These travelers from outer space seem intent in extending the myth of human evolution into cosmic evolution. Research a guy named "Dr. Allen Hynek" he believed they were inter-dimensional in origin, he was one of the leading UFO researchers.. Do you know the nearest star is 26 trillion miles from the earth? The behavior of the aliens is peculiar. If these aliens are highly evolved benevolent beings, as the UFO cultists would have us believe, why is their behavior so bizarre? Their behavior more closely matches that of the demons of old and not a technically advanced and highly rational form of life. Is it credible to believe that these beings have flown trillions of miles to teach us new age baloney? I believe in an afterlife but not the one they are promoting.
edit on 27-4-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Hey OP I love this post I have had a similar experience like yourself. I remember seeing my sister standing right next to me on the planet as who they really are or maybe it was who they are in a different existence and it was a fish, the most beautiful marble/glass features beyond description billions of pieces of detail...fish, a catfish to be precise. Also I lived/experienced what I think was other existences I am currently living in a split second witch felt longer that my current life in time.

I believe all my chakra points opened, it was a bad feeling on my body but amazing through my eyes. My skin felt like it was vibrating so hard it was about to rip or crumble in on it self, a noise in my ears/head became so loud it ripped through my very being as I became it. Them most undesirable fear (for no apparent reason) hit me it was a cross between impending doom,panic and primal terror screaming up through my spine over my head into my eyes. I didn't sleep for 5 days after. The biggest shock was coming back to this reality after living other one for what seemed a lifetime and suddenly waking up here again...kind of like what I Imagen dying to be like.

There is sssso much more all concluding what you have stated as well. Things I have seen.I have a soul group including my sister, nephew and some friends someone's face was blanked out I think it was my future partners face (surreal how funny you soul groups humour is). The river of healing. life review dome with panorama tvs. My guide. A council of elders who review my life's and add advice. A planning area where we plan many lifes. I am living a few concurrent as time is null. I completely back you up on this.

Get ready to be frustrated. It is like the most amazing secret and nobody wants to listen. I tell everyone who wants to listen and is like most people have an instant block up...I am saying I have this answers to life here have them and they are like ok if you say so. I have concluded some peoples plan is not to know in this life time so I don't force it on anyone anymore.

I would be fascinated to learn what else you know OP as I have tonnes of info and nobody like me to talk to.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Some of us can agree with originator of this post by our own kind of direct experience that affirms his narrative in some cases. There is a text book prepared for this very era we are about to enter, and much of what was said in the first post is true and is affirmed in the text book I refer to.

The best kept secret for the past 60 years is the presence of spirit on the planet which has materialized a text book they call the Urantia Book. It has been so maligned by individuals who know nothing of its origins or of its intent to inform, that it has been relegated to the back rooms of book stores who sell it without knowing what they have. That will undoubtedly change as we become better informed through posts like began this thread.

In 1934 the text book was brought to earth (the name of record of our planet is Urantia - YOU Ran Shah) in order to provide students like yourselves a description of what the resurrected life is like. Death, as some of you suggest here, is a brief sleep of unconscious awareness of the transition from the material life to the ascension career which begins on the Mansion Worlds.

If you are genuinely interested in what happens to you after your mortal death and how you take up your life again after being released from the large building where the resurrections take place on mansion world one (there are seven). AS one progresses from one to seven they become morontialized - a material-spiritual energy that becomes the fine substance of our new bodies, much as we appeared about the age of 25 or 30.

I am providing a link to the text book’s description of landing on the first mansion world and its description of the remaining ones. This is by no means the end of our education. Really, it is only a very small beginning of what shall happen thereafter.

I caution each of the readers that when they begin to read the paper provided from the text book that it contains many names that are not familiar to you. Usually I would suggest that the reader take the book home and learn the reason for these names, but allow me here to provide you a small glossary for your reading pleasure.

The link:
www.urantia.org...

Short Glossary:

Satania - The name of the system of planets that we belong to and who use this particular group of mansion worlds for the remediation of earth lives before they are permitted to ascend to higher spheres.

Finaliters - This is our destiny, this is what we become perhaps a billion earth years later. A Finaliter is what we become when we complete our education. Our souls fuse with the spirit of the original Creator thereby providing the ability for us to return to Systems like Satania to teach and promote the ascension of those who are not yet ready to become divine as a finaliter becomes. Presently, Satania contains over 619 planets very similar to ours and even to the appearance of the humanity which appears there. It is on the mansion worlds you truly become socialized with your neighbors.

Brilliant Evening Star - That is the Order of the author of this paper. A Brilliant Evening Star is a divine spirit created by the joint action of a Creator Son (the one you know as Jesus on earth) and the Creative Spirit, the source of the Holy Spirit. Together they create a huge number of divine beings who help oversee our planet, and in this case, the Brilliant Evening Stars are assigned to help take care of this part of the universe. They are powerful spirits who aid the angels and who even directly help earth humans to receive the kind of revelations the poster who began this thread has been helped by.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

What you shared is so much like some of Dolores Cannon's regressions, different species to learn different lessons, ie. even an ant family teaches teamwork and responsibility, and something i read about Manta ray type existence, and they all had love, looked out for each other.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join