It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afterlife

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

What I have problem with is the complete Earth axis shift scenario you mentioned in the beginning, and that it has happened many times in the past. The scientific analysis of earth geology does not show this, other than the normal 2 or 3 degree shifts caused by our ~40k year procession. What has changed dramatically is the magnetic pole, and it has been shown to have completely reversed itself over the last few billion years, but certainly this is not what is being talked about here.

So, science says that as long as the moon has been here, our earth axis has really changed little except for the procession thus explaned:

. Could you elaborate more on this axis shift you say will happen?

edit on 26-4-2012 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

According to many documentaries on the History Channel, and other prophecies, on December 21, 2012, all the planets will be in perfect alignment. This will create such a strong gravitational pull on the Earth it will knock it off it's axis causing enormous earthquakes, volcanoes erupting, tidal waves, enormous solar flares, etc. There is even one theory that says we may be sucked into a black hole. This is all doomsday prophecy, and it may happen, but I like to think better thoughts. The more people that concentrate on this belief, the more it will affect the overall human vibration, and actual outcome of what happens. Keep thinking cheerful thoughts, and keep your vibration a happy one. Certain "creatures" out there are trying to lower our frequency so it will be easier for them to take us over, IMO.

To AutoWrench: Great Thread! S/F
edit on 4/27/2012 by sled735 because: correction

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If there is no time in the afterlife then does everything happen at once?
Limbo

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

What a wonderful vision/visitation!!

When we begin to understand how truly wonderful we are as a spirit being, and the wonders of the world we do not see while we are in this shell, everything just kind of starts to fall into place. Your vision of the afterlife is much like what I have witnessed and been "told" for lack of a better term.

Thank you. Wonderful? Informative, perhaps. Reinforcement of a vague memory of the last time I was there. I did not always know that I was Spirit, there were many years I identified myself as most do, I am this, or that, a mechanic, a phone installer. It didn't come to me until I actually saw my own Spirit reflected in some shiny metal I happened by. I remember being very curious at this, and had to be torn away from looking at myself. What I was about the size of a baseball, glowing very brightly, in reds, blues, yellows, and whites, like a bundled rainbow of sorts. I thank so must the writers of the Occult Teachings, for only through them did I learn the mechanics of my own body, and of the Earth, and of the Universe. The Natural Order of things.

I once saw an old world type village. It looked very dutch, with windmills and very vibrant colors. This is where that spirit was, that was her life in the afterlife. That is where she wanted to be. It was her creation, but she was living with others who shared the same lifestyle that she wanted to live, so she was never alone.

I too have seen scenes from the past, but mine are always battlefields, and torn up ground, and blasted buildings. One time a tunnel appeared before my eyes, and as I looked through it, I saw my front yard, and me and my brother and sisters, and my Mon and Dad, and dog, and I was about 12 years old. I watched this until it went away, fascinated at what I saw. I have seen a full figure apparition of my wife, a very long time ago. I know it was her, and she didn't say anything, just smiled at me. She was dressed like a Gypsy would dress, bright clothing and jewellery, ear rings....
It was really cool!

I loved your vision, and I agree with you

Thank you, friend. Many do not, as you can see.

edit on 4/27/12 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by irontoad30

You would probably be surprised at just how easy it would be for you to fall into an idealistic lifestyle, doing what you want, being with those you love, all things grand. I call this Rest and Relaxation, or R&R. I could get used to it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Limbo
If there is no time in the afterlife then does everything happen at once?
Limbo

When my 2nd husband was killed in an auto crash his spirit possessed my body for several weeks. While he was sharing my body I had absolutely no sense of time. I had to keep a watch or clock nearby at all times to know if I was on schedule for every little thing I did. It was the strangest experience I have ever felt. I really can't tell you, because there is nothing to compare it to. I remember watching everyone hurrying to do this, or that, and I was so baffled wondering why they were in such a hurry. Cars passing other cars on a two-lane road just so they could reach their destination 3 minutes sooner. I thought, 'how foolish these people are!'. Also while he was sharing my body I quit my job as a bookkeeper. I sat there day after day thinking, ' All I'm doing is moving numbers from one sheet of paper to another... this is not important for my time here on Earth.' After that I wrote a book about the life of my Grandmother, and the inspiration she showered everyone with in how she lived her life. Today I work with teens, which is much more spiritually rewarding than bookkeeping.

My husband left my body after a few weeks, and my sense of time slowly came back, but, as I said, it was hard to function here with no sense of time. Crazy!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A little off topic, but you just mention your ET contact as a little aside, have you a mean thread pertaining to this?
edit on 27/4/12 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Do you have psychosis? Just wondering

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If you obtained the information 10 years ago why did you wait so long to say this?

Typical story it seems example.

Back when i was 8 years old I witnessed...

The year was 2001 and an ET told me this..

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Great....

This just wants to make me slit my wrists even more...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

I imagine we would create the scenario in such a way that there is the concept of good and bad, or perhaps that is a result of differing theologies among souls. If I believe in the existence of extraterrestrial being, I would be foolish to think there is only one kind. We've all hear of reptilians and greys, etc. Apparently reptilians are bad, and greys protect us from them (i'm no expert :lol. But, Biblical references to Satan are that of a 'serpent'. Hmmm.

Interesting.....there is no doubt in my mind that collective human thought is the driving force behind our reality. I also tend to think that some of these bad ETs have altered the original programming, and are right now harvesting energy from the angry, wounded and dying, murdered people, abused children. UFOs have been seen over battlefields since Ancient Times, they have to be there for a reason.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Well, it is clear that you are a non believer, or one that thinks they are a demonic force. My people are the Cherokee, and the Montaukett, or Montauk Indian Nations. The Cherokee believe they originated in the Pleiadies System, and that the Great Spirit lives there, and they also believe in the Spider Woman. Natives do not believe in things Christians do, unless, of course, they have been converted. My own wife cannot trace her people (Cherokee) because the Tribe was "Christianized" and all of the names were changed. Many family names were lost in time because of this.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have read all this before with the robert monroe books. he talks about his travels into the afterlife via remote viewing. the afterlife he described is very similar to the 1 you described. the irony in all this is if the afterlife is what you want it to be then you would be altering your own reality of afterlife based on other people's opinions.

still I would prefer 1000 posts like this that another "the aliens are invading" or some other stupid post

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I am pretty sure that at this point that religious texts are being sought after to explain all the natural phenomenon that are going on world wide ,and it is for this reason that I take a very jaded view of referencing religious script to bring forth a very important topic.
There is a view that by quoting scripture to enhance fear and blind faith that we all must repent before it is too late than we might as well be back during the Salem witch trials of 1692 ,I understand that the message that you bring that humanity must pay for its transgressions against the earth however when one looks at our past as a species there have been many individuals who have stood out and defied the impossible Terry Fox, for one is the best example of a Human Being who had internal fortitude and strength that has never been matched, and if in the future, we were to be remembered by one individual I would not have an issue if he represented mankind.

2012realpredictions.blogspot.ca...

Before piling everyone into the grave of shame remember the true believers are the ones that see past human frailty and all our terrible traits ,If there is a higher being or force than it would have to concede that all men are not created equal and some have surpassed an awareness that many do not know existed.
There is a transitional change coming that will change our future as we think today,however spiritual "reediness" has always been there not because of a book but because this is what we are.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
I agree with the things you've said, and I was curious if you've ever read the Urantia book: Link here

Also, I have a question for you if you know. Once a person ascends to this "real life" or higher existence, whatever you want to call it, is it ever necessary to return to a lower state of life for learning or any other purpose, or can one choose to stay indefinitely in this higher existence and maybe even ascend further?

Yes! I have read the Urantia book. A good read, as I remember. Many different flavors of people out there, that is what is grand about planet Earth. The diversification of cultures, and ways.

Also, I have a question for you if you know. Once a person ascends to this "real life" or higher existence, whatever you want to call it, is it ever necessary to return to a lower state of life for learning or any other purpose, or can one choose to stay indefinitely in this higher existence and maybe even ascend further?

I am not certain. I know that some do in fact return to Earth, may of our Movie producers are Travellers, and many Artists in many fields.
I know that I will have to return. I am not yet ready I think to fully ascend, and it is the 5th Dimension we are aiming for here. Those who have been in the 4th Dimension for a long time are more than ready. All will happen as it is designed to happen, make no mistake about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Your post reminds me of EVERY Sylvia Browne book ever written. Check one out at the local library, and you will see that you have described the afterlife almost exactly the way she has.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by irontoad30

You don't have to BE one with the others, just know that you are, if that makes you feel any better.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've come to conclude that we're already in the "afterlife" at least in one form. Why? Because we're already sandwitched in an eternally unfolding present moment, which contains already imbedded or enfolded within it, the entire breadth of all being and becoming from life to life in eternity. In other words, that everything that is resides already within the domain of limitless possibility, the only thing being impossible - the impossibility of escape from what is, was and will be. Sure we're a created being, and yet embued with self-conscious awareness, we share, with source, a deep and very personal experience, which is the experience of being alive. Relative to God all people are alive, and death simply has no meaning except as a part of life, and a part of the ongoing transformation of life, without which our life would become increasingly stale and stagnant (if we didn't die in our present form). Then (now) when death is swallowed up by the eternal life, then we realize that we are already part of that which is, and that there is nothing that is not, and in this way, with awareness and understanding, we further realize that at some level, we always were, are, and will always be; included, reintegrated; growing and evolving - intrisic to the whole of it all as an integral part of the very same process of cosmic evolution which led us to this point in the first place.

Therefore, be careful what you pray for, because you just might get it, if not in this life, then in the next, because there is only one life to live.

Btw, bravo OP, loved your description, very beautiful and imaginative and extraordinary. I've heard that in the between life school they like to play with balls of energy for fun and enjoyment. S&F.

edit on 27-4-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

Great....

This just wants to make me slit my wrists even more...

I have similar feelings. It's not worth it, however. Can you remember the "Afterlife" from which you came? You can not. You are probably hoping to leave this place and go enjoy the Afterlife but if you did not learn what you came to learn in the first place, you will just be shot back here and (again) will not remember the Afterlife.

Learn what you need to learn, then you can stay in Heaven for as long as you want.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

It sure would suck to have to keep comitting suicide in each life after life too, no fun at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Since I am a spirit why would I need a coffe table or an orange? Spirits don't drink coffee nor do they eat oranges.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join