It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Rally in Austin, TX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Just got home from the rally downtown and it was packed! If I had to guess, I'd say there were between 3000-4000 people there, and everybody was so fired up and excited, it was electrical. Just pure awesomeness

Dr. Paul seemed a little frazzled at times (probably due to his busy Texas schedule this week plus the 95 degree weather today), but for the most part he was very composed and articulate, and he was talking about some things I haven't heard him address before. He touched on the fact that CISPA was passed with a majority vote earlier today, and he was MAD about it, you could truly feel his disbelief and anger. He also talked at some length (it almost seemed like a warning) about a possible false-flag attack where a ship is sunk as a pretext to launch wars against Syria and/or Iran. He also talked about 9/11 and the Patriot Act, and the decriminalization/legalization of marijuana (hey, he had to appeal to his audience right?
) Anyways, I don't wanna go through a verbatim play by play of everything he said, I'm sure there's already video online, just wanted to share that the Revolution is very much alive and I believe he can win Texas and continue racking up the delegates as we know he has been
don't stop believin'!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBassistant

I love your first hand report. I can feel the excitement through you. Thanks for letting us know how the Rally went today.

Austin is my old college stomping ground...I can only imagine the support he has from the campus crowd.

Des
edit on 26-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Dont lie its not 95 degree's in austin texas.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Unfortunately Ron Paul is getting old.
Who can take up the mantle when he's no longer around?
It won't be his son, who is deeply enmeshed with the neo-con movement.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
Unfortunately Ron Paul is getting old.
Who can take up the mantle when he's no longer around?
It won't be his son, who is deeply enmeshed with the neo-con movement.

He's got more stamina than all the other Republican candidates besides Romney

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBassistant

He touched on the fact that CISPA was passed with a majority vote earlier today, and he was MAD about it, you could truly feel his disbelief and anger.

Wait... what?!?!? Why have I heard nothing about that? Is there a thread on ATS yet?

CISPA was the one which required ISP's to monitor the browsing activity of clients wasn't it?

If this is true... HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Oh here we go, posted just 30 mins ago: CISPA Passed NO ONE Cared

This is ABSURD. Say goodbye to your internet freedoms peeps. The Government now has free unrestricted access to everything you do on the internet.
edit on 26-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

join