It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green: Obama is a victim of Bush's failed promises,

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think this says it all.

Just one year ago, fresh from his inauguration celebrations, President Obama was flying high. After one of the nation’s most inspiring political campaigns, the election of America’s first black president had captured the hopes and dreams of millions. To his devout followers, it was inconceivable that a year later his administration would be gripped in self-imposed crisis.

Mr. Obama is a man who takes no personal responsibility for anything.
Is this anyway to raise two daughters by telling them that everything is someone fault other then his or theirs?
I wonder if Obama is racist because he is blaming the white guy. (Never)
Can we thank Rev. Wright for the many years Obama sat under his teachings and drilled into his head the he and all blacks are the victim.

Well Mr. Obama... the buck stops with you. Not Bush!

I digress ... Has anyone ever heard Obama take responsibility for anything that has gone wrong or gotten worse in the past few years?

here is the link

Link

Of course, they don’t see it as self imposed.
It’s all George Bush’s fault. George Bush, who doesn’t have a vote in Congress and who no longer occupies the White House, is to blame for it all.

He broke Obama’s promise to put all bills on the White House web site for five days before signing them.

He broke Obama’s promise to have the congressional health care negotiations broadcast live on C-SPAN.

He broke Obama’s promise to end earmarks.

He broke Obama’s promise to keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent.

He broke Obama’s promise to close the detention center at Guantanamo in the first year.

He broke Obama’s promise to make peace with direct, no pre-condition talks with America’s most hate-filled enemies during his first year in office, ushering in a new era of global cooperation.

He broke Obama’s promise to end the hiring of former lobbyists into high White House jobs.

He broke Obama’s promise to end no-compete contracts with the government.

He broke Obama’s promise to disclose the names of all attendees at closed White House meetings.

He broke Obama’s promise for a new era of bipartisan cooperation in all matters.

He broke Obama’s promise to have chosen a home church to attend Sunday services with his family by Easter of last year.

Yes, it’s all George Bush’s fault. President Obama is nothing more than a puppet in the never-ending, failed Bush administration.

Maybe we should tell Obama to put Bush on the 2012 ballot just so we can vote him off and rid ourselves of him once and for all.

Hey Mr. O... be a man... BTW here are some hits in case Rev. Wright never spoke about being a man...

“You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.” ~ James D. Miles

Character: qualities of honesty, courage, or the like; integrity. Character: refers to the sum of the characteristics possessed by a person. Character refers especially to moral qualities, ethical standards, principles, and the like: a man of sterling character.

link

We build character by: - doing what we say we’re going - following through on our promises - acting in accordance to our principles It’s great to THINK something nice, but it’s useless unless you act upon that thought. We build character by: - going through tough times and learning from them - being the same person both when the # hits the fan, and when we can’t lose - working hard and never, never, never giving up Do you talk bad about people behind their back, then act like their best friend to their face? If so, you are not a man. Do you act like you love your wife to her face and in public, then cheat on her when your little head starts thinking for your big head? If so, you are not a man. Do you say one thing, then do the opposite when no one’s looking? Men are who they are. Of course we’re flawed, very much so actually. A man isn’t necessarily a saint, but he’s always better than he used to be. And he’s the same guy behind closed doors as he is in public. A man has courage, and he most definitely has character. “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.” Abraham Lincoln

So Mr. President.... Stop blaming Bush....

edit on 26-4-2012 by ccsct203 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2012 by ccsct203 because: added line

edit on 26-4-2012 by ccsct203 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
edit... one moment processing... can not compute..

LOL yeah obama has blamed everyone and has never admitted failure... however that just goes to show what kind of guy he is.. not much character.

What most people fail to see is that this hasn't been just obama's problem or even bush's.. this problem has been long in the making.. decades..

We see a ramping up of retoric from both parties as you usually do at the end game and we are at the end game. There no longer is a republican or democrat party in washington just the establishment and they want america to fall because that will be the quickest way between two points... constitution and no constittution.

They divide us.

They take our rights.

They rob us.

They kill us.

They poison us.

They laugh at us.

They talk down to us.

They push us.

Their is only the fight.

We sit and take it.

Its our fault
edit on 26-4-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
And We

Are victims of Obama's failed

Blaming.

Same trash different day blaming everyone but the dude who is sitting in that oval office right now.

Blah

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Agreed completely and you put it very well! I sure didn't hear Bush blaming Clinton for 3-4 years..and things weren't great. I didn't hear Clinton blaming HW Bush for HIS first 3-4 years although he could have and actually had a valid point for a few things. Somalia comes to mind among other gems HE got stuck with.

This would be the first time I've heard or even read about a President blaming virtually every aspect of his own problems..OVER 3 YEARS into his term and nearly at the end of it, on the last guy.

Gee...If we'd known he would be so buried under these problems he couldn't function, I'm sure we would have elected someone else who may have fared better. I am fairly certain we'll correct that little mistake of National judgement in the fall.

Oh..and if the next guy blames Obama for 6 months...thats fine. It's appropriate. If HE's blaming Obama much past his first year, I don't care WHO it is, I'll be taking them to task for the same cheap excuses on their own failings.

S/F and I wish I could give two.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Sort of like how the GOP blamed Clinton for 9-11.

Same crap, different 'party'.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

I have never heard this one. I definitely agree with the same crap different party though. I have heard both sides needing some cheese for their whine.
edit on 26-4-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
4 chances of take Bin Laden out or arresting the inspiration for 9-11

That is on Clinton

Burying your head in the sand and firing cruise missle's "terrorists"

first world trade center bombing
Uss Cole bombing
Nairobi bombing
embassy rocket attack in Beirut
Fuel truck explosion in Saudi Arabia
Care bomb explosion in Saudi Arabia

Clinton owns 9-11

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Talk about complete self delusion folks.

Things are better now than when Obama took office.

Obama deserves credit for stopping our slide into economic chaos and getting things turned around. Are we better off than we were 4 years ago? Yes, we are.

You keep trying to blame Obama for the state of the economy when Obama took over, and refuse to recognize that things have actually improved under Obama, by besting the odds that pointed to things continuing to go downhill.

Last thing in the world we need is Bush III, which is exactly what Romney would be.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

For example:

Originally posted by neo96

That is on Clinton

Uss Cole bombing
Nairobi bombing

Clinton owns 9-11

That sure was easy!

edit on 26-4-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You be sure to let us all know how to get to that nation you live in where things are demonstrably better today than they were 3 years ago. I'll sell my house and move 5 minutes after the sale closes. I've not found it yet...and if you mean America? Err....How do I get to that parallel universe? We can compare charts..but who needs to?

*MOST* of this nation is hurting and hurting worse now than they were in 2008. Factual that is. I'm glad your opinion finds you in better shape. You're in a very precious minority that isn't working for the Government or top national Unions these days.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
This thread illustrates the character (or lack thereof) of our current president.

A leader takes it all. The fame, the blame, the good and the bad.

A community organizer divides, separates, and places blame.

Hmmm.. . . . . .

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yeah Bush promised hed be king but the guy turned out to be a queen instead.................

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I sure didn't hear Bush blaming Clinton for 3-4 years..and things weren't great. I didn't hear Clinton blaming HW Bush for HIS first 3-4 years although he could have and actually had a valid point for a few things. Somalia comes to mind among other gems HE got stuck with. [...]

This would be the first time I've heard or even read about a President blaming virtually every aspect of his own problems..OVER 3 YEARS into his term and nearly at the end of it, on the last guy.

To wit:

North Korea: Clinton reached a bilateral agreement that failed. -GW Bush

Economy: "Two-and-a-half years ago, we inherited an economy in recession." GW Bush

Middle East: "It wasn't all that long ago where a summit was called [referring to Clinton's summit] and nothing happened, and as a result we had significant intefadeh in the area." GW Bush

Re 9/11 (a three-fer, encompassing Clinton, Carter and Reagan): "They looked at our response after the hostage crisis in Iran, the bombings of the Marine barracks in Lebanon, the first World Trade Center attack, the killing of American soldiers in Somalia, the destruction of two U.S. embassies in Africa, and the attack on the USS Cole. They concluded that free societies lacked the courage and character to defend themselves against a determined enemy." GW Bush

Job losses: "In the last six months of the prior administration, more than 200,000 manufacturing jobs were lost. We're turning that around." GW Bush (fun fact, at the time in his administration, there were job losses of 913,000)

Quick google search result

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Yeah Bush promised hed be king but the guy turned out to be a queen instead.................

And Obama sold himself as king but all we got was a Joker. . . . . . .

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Not three years after and he has implemented a lot more than bush did.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

A joker who ate dog

cause a king doesn't eat

DOG!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
If the country had to suffer through ANOTHER Republican in the oval office after idiot Bush and his DISASTROUS 8 years of hell, the country would be in such a MESS that it would require 20 consecutive terms of Democrats in the white house to turn things around.

Even SUPERMAN would have great difficulty getting the country fixed from a Republican in Oval Office.

Democrats ALWAYS have to CLEAN UP a republican MESS. And then the fools on the Right always ridicule the Democrats claiming that things would have been resolved faster if a Republican was in office instead!

WELL...we SEE what Republicans are capable in the oval office... EVERY TIME one is in the oval office we see...

...and its NEVER good. Its never good for the common middle-class American citizen. NEVER.

Democrats ALWAYS have to CLEAN up the Republicans MESSES, and the IDIOTS on the Right always blame the Democrat for not CLEANING up the Republicans MESS FAST ENOUGH.

The nonsense coming from the Right wingers here NEVER cease to amaze me. Meh, meh, MEH.

edit on 26-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

That is on Clinton

Uss Cole bombing
Nairobi bombing

Clinton owns 9-11

We all know Clinton was a little slow anyway.

Remember that watch that ran backwards ?

Clinton's problem was when 9/11 was being planned, he was still at 7-Eleven !

And the 2008 collapse was caused by extreme left wing liberals inside the derivatives markets.
The real estate boom gave them the "in".

And it was an international plot.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea
Not three years after and he has implemented a lot more than bush did.

The Extreme Left killed the post 9-11 Conservative Economic Recovery !!

The Ultra Marxist Left thought they had it made BUT....

Bush had a tough enough time with 9/11 causing big liberal infested economic devastation and the fact that the Fed drastically lowered interest rates immediately after 9/11.

The low interest rates made the housing bubble bust because now we had people qualifying for higher loans when that was impossible before when rates were higher, thus causing rapid increases in prices. Housing prices are often based on what people can afford to pay. If people can't qualify for loans, the prices go down and only stabilize when people can get loans.

Unemployment actually went down under Bush after the tax cuts started until the ultra hungry Liberal worldwide muney mungers killed the derivative markets and killed the banks (probably not Bush's fault) Unemployment chart 2002 thru 2012

The "Bush" conservative tax cuts may in fact have helped lessen the impact of the 2008 ultra liberal financial "crisis".

The conservative tax cuts were actually two legislations (2001 and 2003)

The Bush tax cuts refers to changes to the United States tax code passed during the presidency of George W. Bush that generally lowered tax rates and revised the code specifying taxation in the United States. These were the:

Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 (EGTRRA)
Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 (JGTRRA)

While each act has its own legislative history and effect on the tax code, the JGTRRA amplified and accelerated aspects of the EGTRRA. Moreover, since 2003 the two acts have often been spoken of together, especially in terms of analyzing their effect on the U.S. economy and population and in discussing their political ramifications.
Bush Tax Cuts

This all led to the stock market all time high in October 2007 and unemployment at a very conservative low.

The massive Liberal financial crisis of 2008 killed the conservative economic boom,
and of course, led to the election of Obama & Minions Inc.

Both ultra liberal bailouts were orchestrated by Liberal infested Congresses,
the 110th (2007/2009) and the 111th (2009/2011).
Bush was Blackmailed by ultra Left Wing threats.

What remains of the conservative movement has clearly shown that even with fanatical liberal agendas, some normal economic recovery is in fact possible while staying under the radar of the fanatical left wing dogmatic agendas and liberal efforts to keep unemployment high and assistance programs in the forefront of public opinion.

A new flux of conservatism is underway since the 2010 elections.

The continuation of this new flux of conservatism will allow a financial recovery by early 2014.

edit on Apr-27-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The cognitive dissonance on display in this thread is really top-notch!

second

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join