It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller Foundation - 2012 Olympic Bombing....In The Past Tense

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Ok, this maybe nothing, however I'm sure ATS members are the best to find out with some good research.....

Step 1) We are going to the Rockefeller Foundation (Innovation for the next 100years)
Step 2) We are downloading the PDF and checking out a certain page
Step 3) We Work out what it means....if anything!!

www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

Page 34 is the page we might find of most interest!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I was just reading that and that fact really creeped me out. They're telling a story in the past tense with 4 possible scenarios that go as far as the year 2050. How is this possible? Is the world really that controlled, manipulated and predictable? That sucks...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hmm that is very strange indeed. 13,000 Die at the Olympics in 2012? They must have some big plans...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I never got past the first paragraph on the website:

uncertainty exists about the role of technological advances in alleviating poverty. To uncover the range of possibilities that may emerge, novel approaches like scenario planning are essential.

We have plenty of secret technology that we need to get out there but we can't have the world on free power. Or free anything for that matter, including elections. That would be damaging to our position. Therefore we must slow things down and think best how to maximise our profits and powers.

Yeah, I guess their translation is a little easier on the ears...

ETA As for the pdf with the scenario for "Hack Attack" all I can say is they surely did hire a very creative script person. I wonder if he is a fan of conspiracy sites.

edit on 26/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I only read the first few posts but it made me think of a dream my sister had a couple of weeks ago she was telling me of a dream she had about a nuclear bomb going off in chicago and the town of orland park where we live was closed off from people fleeing the area. If you lived in orland park or worked here you were allowed to stay but if not you were not allowed to enter, and her dream made me think of the G8 sunnis here in chicago coming in the next two months which made me think her dream might be prophetic, hope her dream was just a dream, but I've personally witnessed very strange things like this throughout my life

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is all very disturbing, I read the section you outlined and I say they either found a way of projecting their awareness to a future time or there are very sinister plans... It is not clear who specifically would carry out such an attack but it is clear that the people who are designated to protect the event will be aware of the attack and allow it to take place.

in response to DonVoigt, I really hope this does not come to pass but prophetic or no it offers valuable insight to possible reactions our governing bodies will take when/if such events do occur! In the event of any devastation it will be paramount that we offer the highest level of compassion and support of anyone injured or displaced by tragedy.

In the meanwhile I think it is important for us to prepare for such events, not necessarily through material bulk but through learning about disaster management and treatment so if we survive we can continue to fight the good fight for the sake of our freedom and minimize the losses to our precious race. my mind reorganized: by knowledge minimize disastrous impact, maximize ability to recover.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think people are missing the point here. The document itself is called "Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development". Its not necessarily a prophecy or a blueprint, its most likely just possible scenarios as the title of the document implies.

Keep an open mind yeah but dont get carried away.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

That is a very good point, we cant take this as absolute fact. We can however consider that some form of attack will take place during the 2012 Olympics. It would be pointless to link all the threads here but search ats for "2012 olympic attack" and youll see plenty of threads outlining potential methods and causes of attack during this time, everything from aliens to terrorists, to terrorists controlled by aliens! objectivity and organization of these individual thoughts is required to make a proper assessment of what will take place and how we must prepare.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Obviously promoting the NWO and one world government.

'Clever Together'- it's almost patronising.

Very subtle propaganda- one example being undermining the internet- (the 'dark net')- saying it becomes unusable because of security threats and also that it allows terrorists (I'm sure at one point the Islamic Terror is used) to organise themselves.

The internet as we know it will go, I expect to see a lot of 'Hack Attack' over the next few years, it's all about promoting an alternative, the NWO.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There is an interesting timeline of events on page 38, too.

I've had my doubts in regards to a major event happening this year.... However just reading several pages of the linked .pdf has me a little spooked.

Does any one else get the feeling that the richest people in the world know something we don't? Because it sure seems like they know something... Even if those predictions ( writing things in past tense is a weird way to predict things... Even hypothetically) are only slightly accurate, it still doesn't really bode well for the average joe now does it?

Any one want to buy my tickets to the Olympics? ( joking)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Lock Step - A 20% reduction in world population after H1N1

"In 2012, the pandemic that the world had been anticipating for years finally hit. Unlike 2009’s H1N1, this new influenza strain — originating from wild geese — was extremely virulent and deadly. Even the most pandemic-prepared nations were quickly overwhelmed when the virus streaked around the world, infecting nearly 20 percent of the global population and killing 8 million in just seven months, the majority of them healthy young adults. The pandemic also had a deadly effect on economies: international mobility of both people and goods screeched to a halt, debilitating industries like tourism and breaking global supply chains. Even locally, normally bustling shops and office buildings sat
empty for months, devoid of both employees and customers.The pandemic blanketed the planet — though disproportionate numbers died in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols. But even in developed countries, containment was a challenge. The United States’s initial policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but across borders. However, a few countries did fare better — China in particular.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

It's weak if you ask me. The regular flu kills more people every year than this "special" kind, doesn't it? But that isn't as exciting.

Heart disease is the number one killer in the US, but let's forget about that because that is more predictable, and people choose to do the things they do that bring it upon themselves.

I hear about these things, and it's such a blah blah blah to me. Cheap talk. 1,000s of things are heard, and people drive themselves gaga trying to keep up with the next one. The 1,000s of things heads ARE "the next one." The intent IS to keep you on your toes.

Eat it up!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The Elite are known the want a large reduction of the world's population, though the bulk coming in 3rd World nations. This is what H1N1 is for...however, I don't believe they'd ever release a dangerous virus; they wouldn't want to risk killing too many of us or killing themselves. Instead it would most likely be something that was sprayed from the sky, which produced the same symptoms as H1N1. It's also very handy as you can get people queuing for vaccines which you put sterilizing agents in to further reduce the future population. The main benefit of spraying from the sky is that you can focus on specific areas, most of the West has recently had a Census, so it would be easy to know which areas to target. Though I suspect in the West it would more be about scaring people into receiving the fertility reducing vaccine, whereas in the Third World they'd want serious reductions in population.

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by Rubinstein

It's weak if you ask me. The regular flu kills more people every year than this "special" kind, doesn't it? But that isn't as exciting.

Heart disease is the number one killer in the US, but let's forget about that because that is more predictable, and people choose to do the things they do that bring it upon themselves.

I hear about these things, and it's such a blah blah blah to me. Cheap talk. 1,000s of things are heard, and people drive themselves gaga trying to keep up with the next one. The 1,000s of things heads ARE "the next one." The intent IS to keep you on your toes.

Eat it up!

edit on 29-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
13000????!!

I haven't read the document, can't access it at the moment but I work in Greenwich, so may be someone help me out to what it actually says about the Olympics and should I go sick from July to September? lol Seriously though 13000 people die! What kind of an attack is that? It is highly unlikely that a bomb could be placed anywhere close to the site, vehicles will be massively serched before they even get close. It would take several dozen suicide bombers to inflict that kind of death toll and again, what are the chances of them all succeeding. The only thing I can think of is if the device was placed in the area/site, prior to start of the Olympics, in fact it would have to prior to now as security is on high around the area at present. An attack from the air is possible, but again, highly unlikely to succeed, I mean the military are setting up surface to air missile sites! Hmmmm....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I like the idea behind this thread, but as stated earlier this seems to be more about the possibility of these things happen than some kind of prophecy. Here's aquestion to those looking into it as a prophetic docuent.

Is there anyway to link anything from this to past events and see if any of that actually came to be? I noticed the mention of H1N1, so it looks like some people have been doing this. But, I personally feel like there needs to be a correlation to an event that had larger reprocussions. For example, WTC bombings, economic collapse, past wars, etc.

If there is some way to dig up a connection to events that took place that seemed nefarious but at the same time seems like a random occurance, I feel like this document could actually hold up as a so-called "blut print" for things to come, without jumping to conclusions.

Purely hypothetical of course. This is a good start to a nice investigation, Good luck to anyone looking into this further.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
MmmPie,

Keep in mind that Nick Rockefeller told Aaron Russo of 9/11, nine months before it happened. The Rockefellers are some of the most powerful people in the world, controlling the United Nations, the Federal Reserve, Big Pharma etc etc. They funded the NAZI's (from New York). They shape and engineer the world we live in. They eventually want their UN in control of the whole planet, so that's why they're looking into strategies to make it happen. They have many tools, like 'Flu Pandemics', 'Terror' and 'Tsunamis' which they use as myths and catalysts to help them speed up the process of change.

This is Hollywood Film Director Aaron Russo, the Rockefellers tried to recruit him to work for them. Russo died of cancer, but before he did he spilled the beans on what the Rockefellers told him were their plans for the world.

video.google.com...

Originally posted by MmmPie
I like the idea behind this thread, but as stated earlier this seems to be more about the possibility of these things happen than some kind of prophecy. Here's aquestion to those looking into it as a prophetic docuent.

Is there anyway to link anything from this to past events and see if any of that actually came to be? I noticed the mention of H1N1, so it looks like some people have been doing this. But, I personally feel like there needs to be a correlation to an event that had larger reprocussions. For example, WTC bombings, economic collapse, past wars, etc.

If there is some way to dig up a connection to events that took place that seemed nefarious but at the same time seems like a random occurance, I feel like this document could actually hold up as a so-called "blut print" for things to come, without jumping to conclusions.

Purely hypothetical of course. This is a good start to a nice investigation, Good luck to anyone looking into this further.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Would them release their plans in public that way?

Well, if you consider that they released a lot of "hints" about 911 before it happened, who knows...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

Both 9/11, the gulf oil spill and the Titanic were foreshadowed in media.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
reply to post by MmmPie

Both 9/11, the gulf oil spill and the Titanic were foreshadowed in media.

Good points, along with the Swine Flu Pandemic

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Interesting find.

A few points spring to mind from that "hypothetical scenario" -

1.) Who are the ones being put forward as being responsible for the attack on the Olympic games?

2.) What sort of repercussions is it going to have on that particular group of people?

3.) How is it going to affect our way of life? are we going to be forced into a big brother society for our own safety?

Very interesting, S + F!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join