It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creepiest Disaster Doc., Rockefeller Foundation - What The ....?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

its because of people like you with nothing more to add than 'been posted before' that the person is hostile!
not everyone has all day to search on the endless topics on ATS to make sure their post hasn't been here before.
the person is just trying to share some info.if you have nothing to add,or input that is useful,then i assume your trolling because your bored!
if you have seen this video before,why don't you add some insight,or even an opinion?
i have never seen it before,and if i don't know it existed,how would i know to search for it?
so on general chit chat,if i wanted to talk about the pimple on my arse,you expect me to do a search to see if that thread already exists?!!! give me a break.
i'm starting to think this site is for bored people to attack others because they don't agree with them!
IT IS A FORUM FOR DISCUSSION!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Mmmmm,interesting!
haven't seen this before,but i have read about this stuff before. it would be a perfect time to open up a can of worms at the 2012 olympics!
its funny how the british police were doing anti terrorist training days before their terrorist attacks happened.
i think the nypd were doing the same before 9/11.
its funny because i listen to a lot of talk radio and news radio,and ther doesn't seen to be any 'real' news,local or word,that they speak about. traffic accidents and a mother sueing nuttela over false advertising for saying their product is health! thats it! we're being kept in the dark alot more lately.
i guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

You know, I kind of wonder whether or not fracking is partly about driving rural people off of the land and in to big cities with big business, big government, big religion, big military, and big "democracy." As they destroy the land, we are less able to live off of it. If we considered rewildling, we could hunt and fish to our hearts content without depending on outside environments. Maybe that is the reason that the planet is being destroyed and its bio-diversity undermined. The scary thing is that the rural people themselves seem stupid enough to go along with it. Real dummies if you ask me.

I am the last person to agree with a nutcase like David Icke. Aliens would not resemble some Earth clade like reptiles. The evolved troodon idea is more likely, but chances are they would have evolved radically if forced to move underground and would not resemble some comic book figure. However, I do think that it might well be that the elites of the planet *BELIEVE* that they are evolving in to a new species, a "transhuman" species, and that destroying the natural environment along with humans is part of their evolution. It may or may not be so conscious, but the thought meme might be there. Perhaps all this "lizard" business is really the collective unconscious tapping in to something that is less a reality and more the symbolic representation of a Social Darwinist belief among many people who lost empathy in the Reagan years.

Geo-engineering is about power. Create the crisis, then create the solutions. Is the bee crisis a manufactured crisis? I cannot say. I hope not. But, one thing is for sure. The American Sheople really need to wake up 'cause the rest of the world is wide awake but most of you are watching American Idolatry and singing "Drill Baby Drill." And, my friends, you are singing off tune and rather stupidly while suppressed inventions that do not need oil or gas are being deliberately kept off the market. Real dummies if you ask me.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join