It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Says The Lord Revealed To Him That the Next Pope Will Be The Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Considering I've heard all of these claims before I think he might just be grabbing for attention by claiming his version is new and gained from the man upstairs himself.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

This refers to the St. Malachy prophecies. "Peter the Roman" could be the Son of Perdition. The truth is we won't know the identity of the man of sin until "the Restrainer" is removed and morality leaves this world altogether, which will reveal his true nature but, he is supposed to be a great "peace maker", whatever that means. Pointless trying to say exactly who he is at this stage, it doesn't matter who he is in any case because you couldn't stop him.

I'd be watching people who recieve the Nobel Peace Prize very cosely though, it could be a clue. Hitler was nominated for it in 1938 i think, if that tells you anything about what the SoP will be like.
edit on 26-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I guess God speaks to simple guys too.
The punishment is upon the world, and especially upon those who profane God's holy name - including those in the churches on leading position.

May 2, 2012 apparition of Our Lady in Medjugorje sternly warned the catholics they may lose Heaven by their lack of faith and by their sins.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I have heard this prophesy before, many years ago and really feel sorry for the next Pope because many will assume him to be the anti-christ. This prophesy could be demonic if St. Malachy was correct. If the next Pope is not from Italy he won't fill Malachy's bill (Peter the Roman) thus making Malachy's claim bogus. If it truly was written by Malachy. There is speculation about that.

en.wikipedia.org...

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

Anyway, it won't be long before it all comes down. The current pope is getting old. If the next Pope has supernatural powers I'm not going follow him for sure.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Your ignorance and hypocrisy is showing....A Christian calling their fellow brothers and sisters retards. So because you make a mistake or error means that you can not be trusted or believed? Delete your C: drive.....You pull bible references yet still act as if being a Christian makes you better than those who aren't or those with different theories...You should do more research on compassion and tact if you want to call yourself a true Christian. Or are you one of those that thinks by believing in a deity that seriously has a mental complex means they are totally infallible. Or that by being a Christian you are automatically given a way to heaven so you can disrespect Muslims, Hindu's, Buddhists, etc, even though the Bible says you should treat others as you want to be treated(Golden Rule).

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

I hope you know that the Golden Rule does not originate with the Bible.

In fact, there's variations in pagan religions as well. "Whatever you visit upon others, will be revisited upon you threefold." One of the most basic laws of Wicca. See, a religion based on witchcraft even warns against doing evil deeds.

And yet it is demonized...for fear that people will find god through some other path than Jesus Christ or the Church.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join