It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy Says The Lord Revealed To Him That the Next Pope Will Be The Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Recently, I've become familiar about a new book that is coming out called Petrus Romanus and, when I stumbled upon this guy's video and heard what he mentioned about the Antichrist, I got amused as this came up again. What do you guys think, so after Pope Benedictine goes caput, the next guy is gonna be the Antichrist?

Other things I have heard about the Antichrist is that he is gonna be a very magnetic and mesmerizing person, very handsome too and the worldy people not in christ are gonna fall for him easily. If people can't get over their Hollywood stars, now, then how much harder when this guy comes?

Here's a link to Petrus Romanus; The Final Pope is Here:

www.amazon.com...

The Lord has revealed to me the next pope will be the Anitchrist, He has revealed to me a series of earthquakes that are going to happen shortly, God has shown me dreams and visions about pesecution, wars, captivity, Fema camps. Jesus has appeared to me twice telling me about the great outpouring of the Holy spirit will happen this year, and also about the 2nd retun of Jesus, Jesus is going to return very shortly, take these prophecies seriously because time is short the first quake I was shown aready happened, It was an 8.6 in sumatra, the first recording was a 8.9 and I saw in my dream as it happened, Im not sure if the quakes I saw in my dream were in order but they will happen, the only was to prevent these disasterous events is to turn to Jesus Christ and repent from all your sins God bless.

edit on 26-4-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

God bless you for presenting such an interesting angle!

S&F, I'll watch the video and give you more feedback shortly!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I don't believe this is true. However, it is possible.
I'm not basing my opinion on your thread but on my beliefs.
I think that when the anti-Christ comes he is going to come out of the dark.
I highly doubt he will be outed by a thread on ATS.
Nice theory though.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Wait. We're taking this off of a dream this guy had?

...Okay. I dreamed last night that I could throw fire and lightning from my hands. Does that mean I'm going to become a Firebender?

Pardon me if I don't take this seriously. Every accusation requires evidence, and a prophecy requires faith...if I take everything on faith, you can't trust anything I say because I have shown I am willing to believe in everything, even a flat lie.

Sorry, but I'll wait to see how events unfold over the next couple of months before deciding whether the guy is a crock or not.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Firebender lol.
Someone is a fan of Avatar : The Last Airbender!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This war would never have been possible without the sinister influence of the Jesuits. We owe it to Popery that we now see our land reddened with the blood of her noblest sons. Though there were great differences of opinion between the South and North, on the question of slavery, neither Jeff Davis nor any one of the leading men of the Confederacy would have dared to attack the North, had they not relied on the promise of the Jesuits, that, under the mask of Democracy, the money and the arms of the Roman Catholics, even the arms of France, were at their disposal if they would attack us.” Charles Chiniquy, Fifty Years in the Church of Rome, The Wickliffe Press, Protestant Truth Society, Wickliffe Avenue, 104 Hendon Lane, Finchley, London, N3., 1885, p. 388.

Abraham Lincoln

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

...Okay. I dreamed last night that I could throw fire and lightning from my hands. Does that mean I'm going to become a Firebender?

Pardon me if I don't take this seriously. Every accusation requires evidence, and a prophecy requires faith...if I take everything on faith, you can't trust anything I say because I have shown I am willing to believe in everything, even a flat lie.

Sorry, but I'll wait to see how events unfold over the next couple of months before deciding whether the guy is a crock or not.

There is faith, and then some guy talking about dreams. I'm sorry, but unless the Lord speaks to me directly I find it hard to believe.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I had a dream I was screwing three
Blondes last night... No kidding

I hope it comes true!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

That's essentially what I'm saying.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Firebender lol.
Someone is a fan of Avatar : The Last Airbender!

You bet I am! And I'm keeping up with Legend of Korra as well...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You would have to be the 'antichrist' to front such an evil organization.
I do not know how you could justify protecting pedophiles like they do, among hundreds of other things.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

...I'm a Christian, and I'm TOTALLY with you.

What differentiates this man's claim from all those people on here who make claims about earthquakes etc.?

It seems to me like people often have trouble differentiating between "I dreamed this because I talk/read about these topics a lot" and "I've had a divine revelation". The two are NOT the same.
The test? UTTER INFALLIBILITY. You fail that test, you fail the test of a prophet. This is the measure by which the Bible calls us to measure prophets. You prove false, you're a false prophet... and should be disregarded forever.

Unfortunately nobody seems to be willing or interested in "testing the spirits" anymore, and every retard with a dream or idea calls it a "word from the LORD".

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

UTTER INFALLIBILITY.

I think you forgot to mention how you supposedly "test" that...

There's no way to test the validity of a dream, besides the fact he had one. Hence, the faith.
edit on CThursdaypm454500f00America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
"Any moment now..."

"Any moment now..."

"Any moment now..."

Any moment now, any moment now I'm calling this video too painful to watch!

Almost every ATS topic connected to religion!

Lots of interpretation, opinion and creative liberty but nothing of value

Correct me if I'm wrong but no one can predict the return of Jesus...but this guy can?!?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Thank you! I'd forgotten about that...

Yeah, totally debunked. Sorry, guys, show over, move on...

No guy from the sky is coming to do what us Homo Sapiens, with all of our military and science and goodwill and opposable thumbs, cannot do.

Such tripe. Honestly, if one guy fell from the clouds and suddenly turned the whole world peaceful, I would slap every single politician and leader on the planet, even if it took me four years to reach them all.

Why? Because if one mythical dead man who fell out of the sky can do in one day what you couldn't in 50 YEARS...then you DESERVE it.

edit on CThursdaypm303004f04America/Chicago26 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Somehow I am reminded of this song:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Why? Because if one mythical dead man who fell out of the sky can do in one day what you couldn't in 50 YEARS...then you DESERVE it.

I can't stopping laughing at that line!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Thank you. I try to inject my truth with some sense of humor.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
the OP is obviously hedging his dream / bets on the Malachy succession of popes prophecy.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Pope and the Holy Roman Bible has always been the anti-Christ.

The issue is that more people are wakeing up to the issue and realizing they been told some old lies.

So, in Revelations the little horn that rises is due to the fact everyone recognizes just how they are misled and why they were misled.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join