It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Ron Paul wins Washington State...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
www.ibtimes.com... 6/ron-paul-2012-delegates-news-romney-convention.htm

He lost the "popular" vote by 13% to Romney, but has swept over half the delegates.

Is this strategy working???

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKTruth

www.ibtimes.com... 6/ron-paul-2012-delegates-news-romney-convention.htm

He lost the "popular" vote by 13% to Romney, but has swept over half the delegates.

Is this strategy working???

I believed Ron Paul and his campaign when they stated the winning strategy would be their delegate game. If we see the convention and a revote is forced, the unbound delegates may have a change of tune.

It does indeed appear they were right all along!

Keep up the good fight.
edit on 4/26/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You can't stop the ground swell. The next tsunami to hit is the RON PAUL tsunami!! You can't stop it, run for the hills I tell ya.

RON PAUL 2012 !!!!!!

Get with it people..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It would not surprise me at all to eventually discover that RP won every single state! This is what my eyes tell me with every rally video, his and Romney's! As days pass, we learn more and more about the crookedness of the system controlled by the elite.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Are you sure? I didnt see anything on msm about this?? (End sarcasm ) But seriously, his delegate game is paying dividends. Unfortunately, Frothy and Getrich stayed in the run way too long. Lets hope it goes all ghe way to Tampa. Anyone know how Tx and Ca are looking?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Get ready for the media demonizing RP for ruining Romneys/the GOP's chances of beating Obama

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Are you sure? I didnt see anything on msm about this?? (End sarcasm ) But seriously, his delegate game is paying dividends. Unfortunately, Frothy and Getrich stayed in the run way too long. Lets hope it goes all ghe way to Tampa. Anyone know how Tx and Ca are looking?

I predict that Paul will be announced as being in last place! Breaking news a month later will reveal that Paul actually won by a handy margin!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Frothy

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I liked Getrich better.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Check it out! Uploaded today.
m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=7pxTkS24gXQ
Give that Ben Swann dude some props while you're there.
edit on 26-4-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If anyone who does not support Ron Paul's presidential run comes into this thread to say things along the lines of, "So what! It doesn't mean anything! It's too little too late! It doesn't matter if Ron Paul won these states!", then I have no choice but to feel that they are here only to be mean.

Of course it matters that Ron Paul won the delegate vote of these states. If it didn't matter then I'm sure Romney would have no problem suspending all further campaign stops and pulling ads from the airwaves. Because it doesn't matter if he wins the delegate vote of any states. The same way it doesn't matter for Ron Paul.

edit on 26-4-2012 by danj3ris because: used the wrong "then"

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ron Paul has now won the delegate battle in:

Missouri
Washington
Iowa
Nevada
Minnasota
Colorado

some by large margins.

The delegate battle is the only thing that matters.
edit on 26/4/2012 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well, if those delegates vote the way that they are legally required to at the GOP Convention, maybe voters will start to ask "wait a minute, why did so many vote for Ron Paul if he's supposedly only getting 5% of the vote?"

Mittens may be in for a surprise.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The Ron Paul campaign needs to push harder than ever right now.
This can happen people..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
With the curtain down and all the vote rigging and manipulation exposed we may just have the closest thing to a fair election in a very long time. IMO, Romney would save a lot of face by stepping down and showing that he does'nt want to win that way! He could then say " I am a patriot and want to win fairly"! Just a dream, I know but just thought maybe he would want to be remembered in a positive way.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Yea, if only everyone that made it to the hill stood for good principle and not just a few.
edit on 26-4-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Guys?

What kind of voting system is this? Someone gets not the majority of peoples votes yet gets to be candidate b/c of what?

Could someone do the arithmetics or point me to a site with reliable numbers of delegates? I mean, you are all so sure about his wins, there must be some kind of proof to that, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Sadly ATS is the only place I hear the talk of him doing well. I've yet to see any site that average Joe voter visits post anything showing RP winning in Delegate Votes. To be honest if it wasn't for ATS I would of believed RP was done.

In regards to him winning WA, I find it amusing if only for the fact that nothing about the vote has been on the news all week. No real marketing on local TV and no supporting events that have been talked about for either person.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I live in PA, and went and voted this past tuesday.

I took with me a list of the delegates supporting RP.

And i voted for each one i could. As long as most Paul supporters were smart enough to do the same, well i think Paul is still very much in the race.

Although, that's the last thing the media wants you to know.

There almost no talk about the good Dr. on these manipulated media outlets anymore.

Paul is doing better than we know, and he'd be doing even better if the system wasn't so darn fraudulent.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

I think you make my point as well I almost gave up on my man till I ran onto this thread ! I personal think this man ( Ron Paul ) is the best hope for our Great Country at this time for not only the shape it's in but to get rid of some of this trash our current administration has brought upon us .
John

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join