It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is torturing our children with electroshock therapy and we either dont know or we dont give

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Does anyone care anymore or is it that we are such sheeple that we will believe anything that is thrown at us as long as it comes from a professional and allow this to be done to our own kids. This is an outrage and something must be done to stop this if it is still happening. I couldn't watch to the end of this video it was to disturbing for me.

I just could not watch it all it was that horrific and to believe this is within our own country. Is this justified through our juvenile court system?

You take a look for yourself and be the judge and maybe add to the research on this horrible subject.

Link

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

i believe its time for everyone

that works at that center to get the same treatment.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Something has to be done to stop this. My god, those poor kids are screaming for help. I cant even think about it without crying my eyes out and I just read that there are more of these facilities being built just for the money that is being generated from these type of therapy facilities. Link

The reason they are getting away with this is because it is a multi-million dollar business and I'm sure this is just like everything else it has to do with politicians making money as well as the judges who order this to be done.

It seems the more I dig for information into this the worse it gets. It seems to be nothing but a huge money scheme for the Psychiatrists according to this link.

Another article states that ECT delivers 480 volts through the brain and they are doing this to small children not just teenagers link

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I guess nobody cares as long as it isn't happening to their own children.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Discussed earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join