It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Bessemer, MI?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Oddly, the guy have only two videos in its Youtube Channel; and the other is the same as above, but with a poor quality...

I also like the comment "It's a jet afterburner..."

No way it could be meteors, like one guy suggested it in the Youtube comments sections.
There's also another comment that says: I saw this too on Apr 19 2012 at about 9:30 pm in Ironwood MI. Looking north, at about 30 degrees, I saw 8 lights in a uniform horizontal row. Lights were bright white and stationary.. looked just like street lights. There was absolutely no sound. There were no beams of light... just the lights themselves. The lights scrolled right to left, twice. Both scrolls lasted about 10-15 seconds. The 3rd time the lights went out, one by one, right to left, and that was it. Inflippincredibile!!!!

So, another fake?
[
edit on 26-4-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yay! Second post!

Second line!

Not the best video but good find.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Couldnt that be some kind of light, like on the spoiler maybe of the people carrier in front..

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I appear to be seeing a car out of something that, on closer inspection, seems to be two streetlights

Apologies, I have no idea what that is!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The breaking up of a meteor maybe? Whatever it is, it's moving pretty fast!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Interesting find. I was going to say these lights look like they are rather rotating, but I also see its movement. No idea, really.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If it was a jet afterburner wouldn't we have heard the roar on the video? Didnt appear it was that far away

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Bessemer is a really small town (1914 inhabitants at the last 2010 census) in Michigan, and it wasn't hard to find from where it was filmed:

There's no apparent elevated structure that could have support a suspended model. It appears as if there's a solid standing structure behind the lights that successively switch off and switch on...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Now that you blew the frame up it's something structural. Now that's very very interesting!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What the hell? Honestly, I don't know.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Look how the lights on it light up one in front of the other until they fade. This is one of the stranger ones I've seen.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
pretty interesting because the first time he starts recording; the timing of the light sources doesnt match what is happening during the rest of the recording. the lights are either burning out, or are placed on an object that is rotating counterclockwise.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Ok, now we have three testimonies:

- From Bessemer (Looking North)
- From Ironwood (see my first post) also looking North
- From Hurley (close to the state line in WI) youtube user "simplecommentary" apparently saw it too (without recording it unfortunately...) "hovering at tree top level above the ballpark in Hurley, WI and was completely silent."

See here (the guy take again the video from Bessemer...)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
Bessemer is a really small town (1914 inhabitants at the last 2010 census) in Michigan, and it wasn't hard to find from where it was filmed:

There's no apparent elevated structure that could have support a suspended model. It appears as if there's a solid standing structure behind the lights that successively switch off and switch on...

Nice job with this. It definitely appears to be something in the sky. To me it looks like something with a band of lights around it is rotating. You can see each light on the left "peek" out a little before it comes around to face the camera full-on. Then on the right side they seem to kind of fade a bit as they begin to go around the edge and out of view. At least that's what it looks like to me. If somebody could stabilize the image it would help. I would, but I have no idea how to do that.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker

Originally posted by elevenaugust

Nice job with this. It definitely appears to be something in the sky. To me it looks like something with a band of lights around it is rotating. You can see each light on the left "peek" out a little before it comes around to face the camera full-on. Then on the right side they seem to kind of fade a bit as they begin to go around the edge and out of view. At least that's what it looks like to me. If somebody could stabilize the image it would help. I would, but I have no idea how to do that.

I seriously don't understand (or maybe I do) why people spend so much time on lights on a black background. With some exceptions night time ufo videos are a waste of time because there is very limited visual information which leaves the subject open with myriad possibilities as to what the lights could be. At least Alison Kruse has HOURS of footage of lights in her nearby woods and follow up evidence, this video is a couple seconds long and who even knows if that's where we're looking or if the soundtrack is original? So really, what good are daytime street views with arrows?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So were all the incidents from the same night? The man from Hurley, WI, said this happened Thursday night, April 19th. So I wonder if all the witnesses from Ashland, WI to Bessemer, MI (a distance of 40 miles). I noted from the drawing that the UFO was north of Bessemer, which suggests to me, it was maybe out over Lake Superior (12 miles from Bessemer). Of course, there is no way to tell how far away the UFO/UAP was from the video. Maybe it was just at the edge of town.

edit on 26-4-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I think this one is worth a look due to the rather unusual nature of the lights. I'm not sure I would use the word "myriad" when describing the number of different things this could be. I could see maybe flares or sky lanterns attached to some kind of structure. Possibly the back end of some airplanes. Could you come up with five or ten more possibilities, or do you consider three to be myriad?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I think this one is worth a look due to the rather unusual nature of the lights. I'm not sure I would use the word "myriad" when describing the number of different things this could be. I could see maybe flares or sky lanterns attached to some kind of structure. Possibly the back end of some airplanes. Could you come up with five or ten more possibilities, or do you consider three to be myriad?

it did sound like hyperbole lol thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here's a stabilized and enhanced version I've done using VirtualDub and Registax of a part of the video (from frame 103 to frame 315).
I'll not fully detailled the whole process here as it could sound somewhat boring, but for those interested, I'll keep some settings notes around there.

I'll also put a bigger version on-line soon.

Seems like there's a solid object behind these lights that really are stationary in the sky. They all keep the same distance between each other during the "switch off and on" process.

I really have no idea what it could be..

edit on 27-4-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Here's a video of a guy talking about a sighting his friend had near Hurley, Wisconsin. The description is similar to what is shown in the Michigan video, which was shot not too far away from Hurley. The witness reportedly saw a large, round object hovering at treetop level over a baseball field.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join