It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bugmenot.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Bugmenot.com was featured in this month's "PC World." When you go to a site that requires registration and your not interested in giving your out your life history or a bogus one, you can to the Bugmenot and enter the URL and you will be presented with usernames and passwords to the site. It's a good idea, I think. I am relying on the word of "PC World," as I have not had a chance to try it.

JAK

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I use BugMeNot and find it very helpful.

When there is no entry for the page, I use Mailinator to create an account, then go post it on BugMeNot.

I have seen the temporary mailbox I created specifically for that account crammed full of spam even before the requested website account has been verified, so I have no problem at all using either if the utilities.

The more people who return and enter accounts into BugMeNot, the more use it will be for us all.

Oh, another point. I learnt of both these sites BugMeNot and Mailinator through the best site I have found so far.

Jack

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I love the BugMeNot extension for Mozilla Firefox. If you use this browser you should get the extension.

new topics

join