It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU can remote view...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If you do not know what remote viewing is,
www.youtube.com... 10.1.0.0.0.85.598.9.9.0.

Keep in mind the military has had a remote viewing program for decades and takes it very seriously.

A few months ago I was listening to a radio interview of a women that teaches remote viewing. One of the ways she tough her students was with pictures. She would seal a picture in a envelope and have the student try to figure out what that picture is. I have thought of a way to do it with out needing another person. Threw a random picture generator.
photo.net...

Try and guess what the next picture is going to be. FIRST just try and guess details of the picture. Color, emotions, shapes ect... Write them down and then compare your notes to the picture.

The first picture I did, I hit right on the head.
green, soft, octogon, blue, whitebrush, purple flower

AMAZING!!! My last guess right before I revealed the image was purple flower. When I was thinking of blue and white brush I was thinking of blue sky with NON fluffly brushed clouds. So the setting is out side.

I have only done this twice. Once was with a friend over yahoo chat, he is in the UK and I am in the states. He had a picture in his hand and I was supposed to describe it to him. I got allot of the details, but was not able to figure out the image. He did the same thing and was close as well. The purple flower guess was only my second time. I would like to see how ATSers do. I have not done any since because it freaked me out. But I do plan on perfecting remote viewing.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

You gotta hide your picture in an envelope and then let us guess, by REMOTE viewing, what's inside the envoloppe.

Because I saw the picture right as soon as my page loaded.

edit on 26-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I've tried before.
saw a cloud like object, but more like lightbulb shape.
and then a large arrow pointing up.
and then something that looked like a cat's tail.

it was a hot air balloon with a rope coming from it xD.
the arrow pointing up could refer to the fact that it was about to take off. I was like. meh. close enough.

I only see stuff in snippets though. and I've never really PRACTICED. just something I like to try for fun in my spare time.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Always been fascinated with this, I will give it a try and let you know, Thanks!

BTW - I met with this women about astral projecting and she said to picture a purple pyramid made of all crystal and to go up to the people inside and ask your question

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

We sure can.

There is a current thread on ATS right now with some great results and we still need more participants.

I won't link it here cause I don't want to hijack your thread any more than I already did, but I'm sure those interested will be able to find it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

You gotta hide your picture in an envelope and then let us guess, by REMOTE viewing, what's inside the envoloppe.

Because I saw the picture right as soon as my page loaded.

edit on 26-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

Try hiting the next random image button.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

First try - the only thing that came to mind was Orange
Picture was - an orange sunset

Second try - the only thing that came to mind was purple
Crying kid with a purple shirt on

Third try - the thought in my head was trees

Kind of surprised me...gonna keep trying...at the least it's a fun thing to do at work when I'm bored, Thanks!

Ok, I'm convinced it's possible..
Fourth try - I thought of orange again and said in my mind no not orange again think again you just did that and I thought again and got orange and said oh well I'll try orange then with the thought no way this is going to work and....

edit on 26-4-2012 by YourDreamsCanceled because: (no reason given)

Fifth try - my mind got stuck on 'red rock' for some reason went with it and got a plant with some leaves - I think I'm trying too hard or thinking too much now, very cool though will keep trying!
edit on 26-4-2012 by YourDreamsCanceled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
I've tried before.
saw a cloud like object, but more like lightbulb shape.
and then a large arrow pointing up.
and then something that looked like a cat's tail.

it was a hot air balloon with a rope coming from it xD.
the arrow pointing up could refer to the fact that it was about to take off. I was like. meh. close enough.

I only see stuff in snippets though. and I've never really PRACTICED. just something I like to try for fun in my spare time.

The woman in the radio interview said that if you keep practicing various different ways that you could eventually be able to see the picture as a whole and be able to know what it is right away. If this is true then.....

If you wear able to see things before you can across them how would you use it? Its like a supper power, you could save lifes, make millions ect...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Op, you need to set this up in a correct way, this is not ideal. If you want I can give you the link to the "professionally" setup thread.

There's lots to learn there.
edit on 26-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourDreamsCanceled

First try - the only thing that came to mind was Orange
Picture was - an orange sunset

Second try - the only thing that came to mind was purple
Crying kid with a purple shirt on

Third try - the thought in my head was trees

Kind of surprised me...gonna keep trying...at the least it's a fun thing to do at work when I'm bored, Thanks!

Please keep me posted, I want to treat this thread as a experiment. Your last guess was tree's, maybe you got it right because it was your last guess. Because in time you wear closer to seeing the image. Maybe the closer you get (in time) the more clear the image will become.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

Op, you need to set this up in a correct way, this is not ideal. If you want I can give you the link to the "professionally" setup thread.

There's lots to learn there.
edit on 26-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

Please do. Thank you very much.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I gonna give ya the first star. A great site for practise!
And its quite funny when you don't get it right also! I thought a woman was a fridge-like object in the dark.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The OP's picture was what she saw, not what she was asking us to find...But

I love these topics and wish to further my remote viewing skills

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

hmm. I don't know. I don't think that many people would believe me if I said that I had a "vision" of some disaster.
but I'd try to warn people.
definitely have to get more practice first. so that I always get the practices right.
I'd hate to predict something wrong and have people freak out xD

dunno. maybe I'll look into it more.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I just meditate. try to get relaxed.
I saw a site that was a good practicing one.
and it would give you four letters. like Auhn, Mpsd, etc.
completely random.
and it would say. repeat each letter in your mind, repeat the word in your mind, etc. try to imagine what that in itself is. instead of what the picture is.
it's something about sidestepping the brain's process.

www.greaterreality.com...
you click the link and it gives you instructions on how you should think, what you should do. and then when you're ready, it gives a link to the picture.

the one in my earlier post is the first box you are supposed to click, the hot air balloon.. so sorry for ruining the first one for you xD

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
If this is true then.....If you wear able to see things before you can across them how would you use it? Its like a supper power, you could save lifes...

It's a bird, a JumboJet, it's... Supperman:

Sorry, couldn't resist... seriously though... you just described Ian Clayton:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

remote viewing isn't guess work. you either see something or you don't. my idea of rm is seeing a person in their life, where they live...things like that.

can you remote view and describe to me the front of my house?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

If you want to be considered a remote viewer in the light of scientists, then you have to perform viewing under strict methodologies. Otherwise, what you have is [good/bad] guessing.

Google Dr. Courtney Brown who has an experiment in progress to verify RV under tight scientific standards results due June this year. Do and ATS search for Brown and watch the stereologist flail and fail as he attempts to debunk the undebunkable.

new topics

top topics

join