It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Secret Meeting that Changed Hip-hop and Destroyed a Generation"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

i'm familiar with the origin of Rap. the most important thing about Rap is that the rapper has something to Rap about. not many people have something to Rap about, nor are they able to back up the things they do Rap about.

i'm also somewhat familiar with the occult...not as a practitioner but as someone who has seen them in action.

i used to go to this other conspiracy forum called GLP...lots of occultists in that place...especially on the Nobody threads and anything started by the artificial intelligence application called Apollo Illuminaughty.

but i learn better in a live environment as a opposed to book and classroom situations.

so rap wants the listener to manifest its words?

that means rap wants it listener to have sex with beautiful women, have a big house, fast cars and many children...

an atrocity..

edit on 27-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I'm not going back to look for it, but I assume it was the song Kim?

I don't see why it would be any different than a violent movie or horror flick.

It's not the rappers fault that that guy was crazy.

Been listening to Eminem ever since he first came out, can rap all of his songs word for word from the top of my head, even the ridiculously fast and complicated ones, yet I never had the urge to kill someone.

edit on 27-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I believe the radio and music to be one of, if not the single greatest brain washing tool ever created. So to assume it is being used to cater to the wealthy and their agendas is not at all a far leap for me. Having said that, and more to the point of the article in question, I believe it to be a fake. The author insists on being anonymous yet gives more than enough clues to single him out if any of the PTB who were actually there needed to locate him. If real and hewas truly trying to stay in the dark, he would of done a much better job in my opinion.
edit on 27-4-2012 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

I'm not going back to look for it, but I assume it was the song Kim?

I don't see why it would be any different than a violent movie or horror flick.

It's not the rappers fault that that guy was crazy.

Been listening to Eminem ever since he first came out, can rap all of his songs word for word from the top of my head, even the ridiculously fast and complicated ones, yet I never had the urge to kill someone.

I'm not going back to look for it, but I assume it was the song Kim? - RandomEsotericScreenname

Have you ever heard the saying that assumption is the mother of all F' ups?
What does that say about you?

I am not sure how well you read but this video has moving pictures and sound so I think you might manage to make it through.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ok so it's 3am, like I said, what's the difference with a horror movie? Like the movie Saw that had I don't know how many sequels and was way, way sicker than this and probably reached way, way more people?

Have you ever heard the saying that assumption is the mother of all F' ups? What does that say about you?

Nothing, Kim is a pretty sick song too, listened to both songs a lot of times, never wanted to kill somebody.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Anti government song. When noone else in the mainstream was speaking up, one of my favorites.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Ok so it's 3am, like I said, what's the difference to a horror movie? Like the movie Saw that had I don't know how many sequels and was way, way sicker than this and probably reached way, way more people?

Do people walk around with a horror movie playing on their ipod all day?

Do they watch it multiple times a month? a week? a DAY?

Saw is part of the hollywood approach to throw the full multi-media spell on the masses.

Scientology owns hollywood.
Scientology was founded by L Ron Hubbard after meeting up with Jack Parsons and Aleister Crowley to perform rituals to summon in the anti-christ.

www.youtube.com...

If you want detailed exposure of the Hollywood occult manipulation then go here;
www.Hollywoodinsiders.net...
www.youtube.com...

Hollywood Insiders: Beneath the surface follows the career of movie writers such as: James Cameron, Roland Emmerich, David Goyer, and Michael Ferris. It also examines symbolism in movies like: Avatar, 10000BC, 2012, The men who stare at Goats, Sherlock Holmes, Surrogates, Jumper, and The Crow 2. Further, it analyzes predictive programming, the mayan calender, global warming, the supernatural, mythological retellings in movies.

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-4-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101

Also 3am on a regular clock creates an upside down cross.

The same can be seen flashing above the head of BOB in the Beastmode video when they all huddle together (as if praying) before they rap.

You just have to actually pay attention to what is going on. . .
edit on 27-4-2012 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStarfire
reply to post by RealSpoke

A very good site, I am a member!

Are you saying that I am not welcome on this forum and that I should be DISCRIMINATED against. I know that my opinions to some may seem extreme or even fringe, but isn't that what this site is about? You people claim to be truth seekers, but you refuse to look at things from all angles to get a complete picture of reality. This refusal by some on this sight to give recognition to my point of view comes from a pre-conceived notion about the White Power Movement. I thought that in this liberal society it was a bad thing to have pre-conceived notions (i.e. prejudices). Unless of course it is about the white race...

I actually welcome you to this site and find your findings fascinating even if I am at odds with them. I may even seek to join stormfront because I enjoy hearing ALL points of view.

I have a honest question which you may have an answer for or it may cause you to do more research: If other races are infiltrators, where did the aryans evolve? I mean they seem so ill equiped for this planets conditions. Are they/you from another planet or did you evolve in caves? Remember I'm asking this in sincerity and peace, not to offend. To lay claim to Earth (The Sun People) white people seem poorly suited?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Anyone that listens to this and starts killing people is insane, simple as that. And yes Saw made a bigger impact. I never heard people talk about Eminem songs like 3am, I did hear a lot of people talk about Saw.

Eminem had a troubled life, with dark episodes, he expressed it through his music. He made a lot of positive tracks too. What do you think about the song mosh, where he basically suggests 911 was an inside job and makes a connection between Bin Laden, Bush and Cheney, as you can see in the vid?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

i'm familiar with the origin of Rap. the most important thing about Rap is that the rapper has something to Rap about. not many people have something to Rap about, nor are they able to back up the things they do Rap about.

i'm also somewhat familiar with the occult...not as a practitioner but as someone who has seen them in action.

i used to go to this other conspiracy forum called GLP...lots of occultists in that place...especially on the Nobody threads and anything started by the artificial intelligence application called Apollo Illuminaughty.

but i learn better in a live environment as a opposed to book and classroom situations.

so rap wants the listener to manifest its words?

that means rap wants it listener to have sex with beautiful women, have a big house, fast cars and many children...

an atrocity..

edit on 27-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

Yeah not one song about how to achieve all that without peddling hard drugs and murder . . . .

Yes, that is how you stay out of jail . . .

Where are the rap songs about raising your children to be respectable/ful?

Also from an occult/spiritual perspective, rap has become a hustler for the spirit of materialism.
People worship this crap nowadays.

Garbage in . . . garbage out as they would say.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Like this?

Or this?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
ok lets see so a completely anomymous person posts a story
someone on ats links the story saying its a good read which it is
but offers no proof no names no evidence
and all sudden it has over a 100 flags,others posting about the poor real rappers that missed the boat
some saying tupac knew, but still made hit em up. all tried in a kind of vague way to warn us this was happening but actually never said it straight out but instead paid thousands to make videos that we should all be expected to see the hidden meaning in while gangta rap took over..as if they were trying to tell us something instead of trying to sell us something
this story is as fake as the black millionare you are listening to on your bling ipad telling you about how he grew up in the hoooood ..
edit on 27-4-2012 by reclaimed because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by reclaimed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Anyone that listens to this and starts killing people is insane, simple as that. And yes Saw made a bigger impact. I never heard people talk about Eminem songs like 3am, I did hear a lot of people talk about Saw.

Eminem had a troubled life, with dark episodes, he expressed it through his music. He made a lot of positive tracks too. What do you think about the song mosh, where he basically suggests 911 was an inside job and makes a connection between Bin Laden, Bush and Cheney, as you can see in the vid?

The best con artist mixes truth with fallacy.

You are simply nit picking at random songs played on the radio/mtv, but have you ever read the lyrics or paid any attention to the symbolism?

Maybe you should look into the use of music in tribal rituals and how moving one's body to music impacts the subconscious of humans.

You seem to be here only to nay say and offer nothing.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

And you seem to be here only to take responsibility away from the individual and blame music and rappers for their actions, wich is insane.

If a person is sane, non of this stuff should affect them. simple as that. I'm only showing you it is not as black/white as you suggest.

The last two songs I posted show he's a loving father, and admits his mistakes. You asked for it yourself, didn't you?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

And you seem to be here only to take responsibility away from the individual and blame music and rappers for their actions, wich is insane.

If a person is sane, non of this stuff should affect them. simple as that. I'm only showing you it is not as black/white as you suggest.

No, you are just back pedaling.

You are trying to argue without knowing any of the facts or history, just your emotional response.

Sanity is in the eye of the beholder,

edit on 27-4-2012 by MasterGemini because: wink wink

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Lol, the only one being emotional is you. I already proved you wrong in your theory that nothing positive is brought forward by rappers.

Are you going to deny that sane people are not influenced by violent movies, games and music?

Just raise your children right and there will be no problem whatsoever. None.

Take your responsibilty instead off blaming showbizz for everything, even though I agree that they put out some horrible stuff.

Again, sane people are not influenced by this. Children that were raised right are not influenced by this.

Is there a reason you should be scared of this?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Ok so it's 3am, like I said, what's the difference to a horror movie? Like the movie Saw that had I don't know how many sequels and was way, way sicker than this and probably reached way, way more people?

Do people walk around with a horror movie playing on their ipod all day?

Do they watch it multiple times a month? a week? a DAY?

Saw is part of the hollywood approach to throw the full multi-media spell on the masses.

Scientology owns hollywood.
Scientology was founded by L Ron Hubbard after meeting up with Jack Parsons and Aleister Crowley to perform rituals to summon in the anti-christ.

www.youtube.com...

If you want detailed exposure of the Hollywood occult manipulation then go here;
www.Hollywoodinsiders.net...
www.youtube.com...

Hollywood Insiders: Beneath the surface follows the career of movie writers such as: James Cameron, Roland Emmerich, David Goyer, and Michael Ferris. It also examines symbolism in movies like: Avatar, 10000BC, 2012, The men who stare at Goats, Sherlock Holmes, Surrogates, Jumper, and The Crow 2. Further, it analyzes predictive programming, the mayan calender, global warming, the supernatural, mythological retellings in movies.

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Also 3am on a regular clock creates an upside down cross.

The same can be seen flashing above the head of BOB in the Beastmode video when they all huddle together (as if praying) before they rap.

You just have to actually pay attention to what is going on. . .

Really,and don't take this as offensive. Your damnation of Rap music,or Hollywood being ran by Scientology is filled with a biased, one sided thinking,and Agenda filled Opinion. Lots of it. Coincidence doesn't make Rap music,any less good or bad. Coincidence doesn't make Hollywood a Scientology Mecca. And I am sure there are people that DO watch Horror movies ALL day long. Do I have proof of that? No. Just like you don't have proof people don't watch those types of movies. Your assumptions are just that also. Anybody can place dots on a piece of paper,and connect them. Anybody can look at clouds,and can find a picture in them. Don't come off and base EVERYTHING you have to say as factual. Its not. Suggestion? Let people decide for themselves,before you lay out your opinion,as facts.

Peace.
edit on 27-4-2012 by sonnny1 because: redundancy in videos not needed

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Lack of knowledge does not equate to fear. Half of thing things you've posted in this thread has just been flat out wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join