It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Secret Meeting that Changed Hip-hop and Destroyed a Generation"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Originally posted by holywar666
reply to post by freakjive

7. Remember when Tupac got shot 5 times and survived? Remember when 50 Cent got shot 9 times and survived? Both fabricated and not true. Tupac mostly likely never died the 2nd time around either, so that means he is alive SOMEWHERE. Eminem produced Tupac's album "Loyal to the Game" and even talked with Tupacs mother. This could easily mean Eminem and Tupac have a relationship, and could have had one for years prior.

edit on 26-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

I thought Tupac was against the Illuminati?

HA! Feeling the JFK vibe yet? Neither got shot, both made it look like "elites" had a hand in it. Tupac predicted his death for years because he knew for years he would fake his death. He also said "Although it seems heaven sent/ We aint Ready to see a Black President/".......................OBAMA! Predictive-Programming at its finest. Now he's dancing on stage all hologram-like
edit on 27-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I had another thought on this thread, (believe it or not
) while I still think that the whole scenario, (as given to us) is pushing the envelope a bit, there is the triple website raids by anonymous a short while ago. The FBI, GEO, (where they added Hip-Hop-music) and Universal music, and other music sites. They all have tenuous connections. Could it be that Anon's hackings reasons run deeper than Anon says. The megauploads closure was dodgy legally, a lot of people make money out of secondhand stuff.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Yes, because any and everything is predictive programming

Tupac predicted his own death because he hung around shady people

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
As for the topic at hand:

1). There is very little doubt concerning the prisons-for-profit issue and how convicts are used for slave labor which earn certain people a lot of money.

2). I personally believe the media (music, TV, movies, literature, news agencies etc.) in general is used for various agendas and programming.

3). Entertainment has also become more and more amoral with time.

4). Although the conspiracy in the OP is very interesting and wouldn't surprise me if true (thanks for the good find, OP), I'm still left skeptical. Why is this man still hiding over 20 years later? He fled to Europe even so why not spill it? Surely just by writing this letter would get him in trouble. For as few who were privy to this information, it wouldn't be hard for him to blow the whistle with evidence.

Just seems a bit fishy for the specifics but it wouldn't surprise me in general.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
No Church in the Wild

I think this video needs to be discussed. Its about black people treating white people as slaves. An upside down cross appears Numerous times, the first one flashes at the 0:18 second mark. Snake reference, burning USA flag reference, Satan reference, and the lyrics: "Whats a God to a non-believer, who dont believe in, anything/".

Jay-Z goes onto rap : Lies on the lips of a priest/ Thanksgiving disguised as a feast/

MAJOR anti-religious references in this video. Although it features neither rappers, the subliminals & camera skills give it away that this is professionally made, and approved by the elites. It seems they wanted the attention focused on something other than the rappers themselves.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Could it be the directors way of stating HIS position,not the rappers?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
it's not hard to imagine. it was a business model and strategy.

that is what corporations pay some executives hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars to come up with.

what separates them is that they have the ability, funds and infrastructure to make it happen.

it's not even illegal. but it is immoral.

maybe that's why jay-z likes to stick it to them by making illuminati symbols. but considering he made millions, doing the exact thing their agenda outlined, he's more of a sell out than a revolutionary.

that's why you see that tool sitting alone at wimbledon.

edit on 27-4-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

That is a cute tiger sweater you are wearing, where did you get it?

I scalped the pelt off your mothers back

so the ol dirty bastard drops the word "government" while Method Man is talking about how songs like A Better Tomorrow don't get any radio spins, and you automatically conclude that it's a HUGE F'ing clue that the government is in control of rap lyrics. Don't you think that's a pretty big leap of faith on your part? Sure he rambles on about radio brainwashing the masses and keeps dropping the word government, but this is the Ol Dirty Bastard we are talking about here.

just for fun...here's some other things one might notice from the interview. ODB smiling and waving at the camera for 5 seconds like a kid on TV for the first time. ODB mentioning that he loves the government because they are his children. ODB claiming that Biggie Smalls & Tupac are alive and well and living inside of himself. ODB saying that he has mastered all the human lessons, and now is in another dimension, AKA "The Land of Nobody". Seriously bro, don't believe me if you choose...but its in the video
edit on 27-4-2012 by RedGoneWILD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

That's not an official video. As long as the people behind the video know what they are doing, it is going to look professional. Do you know how many great-looking student films there are?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You wouldn't know the beginning of predictive programming. Think its only Obama?

I could go on for hours with evidence, thats a thread for another day. As for another Obama reference:

Chris Rock says: "I asked my niece the other day, whats 4 + 4? She said 44. Let me hear you say that aint right!"

What number president is Obama again?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The whole point wasn't if predictive programming isn't real or not, the whole point was not everything is. The human brain connects dots where there are non to try and make sense of reality.

reply to post by RedGoneWILD

l
o
l

edit on 27-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

One way or another, the rappers had to approve of the video or else it would be copyright infringement. Cant use a rappers name in the title and voice in the video without their permission. Especially a video about white people as slaves containing satanic images. Lets not forget the lyrics Jay-Z says about priests lying and thanksgiving being a lie. Whats that all about? The religion that dominates this world is a lie? Sounds like a big deal......

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Originally posted by sonnny1

One way or another, the rappers had to approve of the video or else it would be copyright infringement. Cant use a rappers name in the title and voice in the video without their permission. Especially a video about white people as slaves containing satanic images. Lets not forget the lyrics Jay-Z says about priests lying and thanksgiving being a lie. Whats that all about? The religion that dominates this world is a lie? Sounds like a big deal......

Hmmm..

Its called artistic expression.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I suppose sometime in the last decade there was another meeting between industry leaders who decided it was time to take rap in a brand new direction. Rap about (usually a black man's) lifestyle, money, cars, women, watches, chains, etc. In general....the lifestyle of a rich black rapper. Don't believe me? Look at almost all of the rap/hip-hop today. It's all about being on top of the world and the lifestyle that follows. It's disgusting. This isn't music. It's a glorified lifestyle speech with a tune put to it. It has sucked in almost every last American youth as far as I can see with my own eyes. Of course not everyone listens to this, but the majority do when it comes to these age groups. What's the reason behind this shift in the music industry? Surely it's not to get people into the prisons as most of the untalented rappers today are being admired for speaking about their "great lives". Murdering a cop isn't going to get you there.

Everything's degrading. My signature says it all.
edit on 27-4-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStarfire

Likewise in North America, Europe, and Australia the non-White immigrants have been granted their own television stations, though television stations specifically catering to White values and culture are non-existent, and any attempt at establishing one would most assuredly be deemed racist. This program of social engineering has been carefully designed and implemented by the Jewish controlled media and Jewish academia through decades of subtle propaganda. True history is no longer taught in schools, only a highly sanitized fiction of history, which makes the current occupation out to be somehow morally correct or even non-existent (as Jewish world domination is not common knowledge). And more than any other race or ethnicity, criticism of Jews is strictly prohibited all due to the myth of the holocaust, carefully designed after the war to make the Zionist victors of the war above reproach. Though a common sense approach reveals much that has been carefully hidden from us; to discover the true rulers of our society, we must ask ourselves who we cannot criticize. The title of “Anti-Semite” will make a person more of a pariah than any other moniker.

Anyway as far as this whole "Gangsta Rap Conspiracy Theory" I believe that is is just another attempt by ZOG liberals to scapegoat the white man for all the troubles of the minorities, when their troubles come only from lack of evolutionary development...sad but true!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

There are a ton of fan made videos on youtube.

Here's another one, girls dancing around that have nothing to do with Rhianna or the record label

edit on 27-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStarfire

Stormfront is that way ----------------------->

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
As for the topic at hand:

1). There is very little doubt concerning the prisons-for-profit issue and how convicts are used for slave labor which earn certain people a lot of money.

2). I personally believe the media (music, TV, movies, literature, news agencies etc.) in general is used for various agendas and programming.

3). Entertainment has also become more and more amoral with time.

4). Although the conspiracy in the OP is very interesting and wouldn't surprise me if true (thanks for the good find, OP), I'm still left skeptical. Why is this man still hiding over 20 years later? He fled to Europe even so why not spill it? Surely just by writing this letter would get him in trouble. For as few who were privy to this information, it wouldn't be hard for him to blow the whistle with evidence.

Just seems a bit fishy for the specifics but it wouldn't surprise me in general.

I am somewhere in the same area, the letter would be a giveaway between at least a gang of four, and the shouter. The signing of a non-disclosure document has no value, other than a threat at the time, so we are left to presume that the letter writer has realised that, but he does not say so. More and more it seems like we are getting little snippets of info, a bit like puffing up a balloon to just before bursting point. Maybe it's all the work of Erik Prince Vince, he's good at causing mayhem with his 800 light brigade, ( he's in the UAE currently) no better place for the money.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't know if this particular story is true or not. Really no way to prove it one way or the other. Are there groups of people that profit off the misery of others? Yes I think so.

Why are there liquor stores on every other block in certain neighborhoods? Why is the education system so bad? What happened to the family and middle class?

Who makes the bombs? GOD=Guns, Oil, Drugs

Gangster Rap just get into line and follow that line to the nearest graveyard or jail cell.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.”
― Lao Tzu

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join