It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun on my skin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

I may not agree with the whole chemtrail idea, but that doesn't mean I can't do some searches about it.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
For a few years the sun was toxic to me. i have Sarcoidosis and the sarcoid granulomas produce vitamin D in large amounts.

This plus a lot of sun on my skin and Vit D from food can cause the levels to rise to near toxic levels.

then most doctors only test for 25,D and not 1,25,D that the sun, sarcoid granulomas and Vit D supplements produce its not hard to reach toxic levels and start dumping calcium from bones into the blood stream and kidneys in massive amounts.

the first problem will be large numbers of kidney stones.
and if the Vit D levels are not controlled kidney failure/

Vitamin D dysregulation

Sarcoidosis frequently causes an increase in vitamin D production outside the kidney.[27] Macrophages inside the granulomas convert vitamin D to its active form, resulting in elevated levels of the hormone 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D and symptoms of hypervitaminosis D that may include fatigue, lack of strength or energy, irritability, metallic taste, temporary memory loss or cognitive problems. Physiological compensatory responses (e.g., suppression of the parathyroid hormone levels) may mean the patient does not develop frank hypercalcemia. This condition may be aggravated by high levels of estradiol and prolactin such as in pregnancy, leading to hypercalciuria and/or compensatory hypoparathyroidism.[28] High levels of Vitamin D are also implicated in immune-system dysfunctions which tie into the sarcoid condition.

en.wikipedia.org...

i still have to be careful in the sun and were long sleeve shirts in the summer and a hat even though the sarcoidosis is in remission. and i use to be a nudist.

rheumatology.oxfordjournals.org...
edit on 29-4-2012 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

They are putting a lot of stuff in our food that contains sort of nanometals in it. It's a miticide and it also keeps veggies fresh looking longer and slows oxidation. If you consume lots of these they become kind of toxic to the liver and since the skin shares the same stem cells as the liver they also cause problems with it. They also put these metal nanolike particles in makeup, and antiperspirants and other skincare products. These nanolike particles are sometimes natural in plants but increasing the concentrations causes us to build up a reaction to them. These reactions vary between people.

Propylene compounds in skincare products increase water intake at the cellular level plumping skincells which makes them smoother looking. The skin can't breath or get rid of toxins though because of that. Because of all the changes people are getting allergic to the sun and heat.

You just need to stay indoors in an airconditioned atmosphere and stay out of the sunlight. I try to avoid certain foods and skin products so I can go outdoors all I want. The condition is like that of Porphyria where the sun can actually hurt you. Especially during a solar maximum. Next year you may be able to go back outside more.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Odd. I didnt think much of it until reading your post. I am what I consider a young person (46). But within the last few months, starting in January to be exact, I have found that I can barely stand to be out in the sun. When I drive home after work I have to wear a pair of clip on shades to shield my eyes. Walking outside in the daytime I can barely see, my eyesight instantly blurs. Keep in mind that I am a person who normally goes fishing and sits on a pier for 24 hours! Recently I cant shoulder the thought of even sitting on the patio in the daylight. Last month I suffered my first case of sunburn, the dry peeling kind. This happened while at work, while wearing coveralls. I work at a shipyard and rarely see sunlight during the day. My first thought was that I had suffered radiation exposure at work. A quick trip to the clinic at work identified it as severe sunburn, go figure. I'm a black "red" person and I dont easily burn, I normally just get a little darker, nothing like this!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hi ArMap

Thanks for your help on this even though you aren't convinced . . . .yet. But I gotta bring up a couple of points.

Originally posted by ArMaP

That paper points three possible ways of doing it: spreading the particles on the stratosphere (it doesn't say at what altitudes), on low Earth orbit or orbiting the Sun in a way to make a shadow over the Earth.

Within the cited paper there is mention of a method that can decrease the light in an area OR brighten up an area, whichever is preferred.

The easiest and cheapest way is by using the stratosphere, but they only speak about rockets, so I think they were talking about higher altitudes than the ones used by commercial aeroplanes.

They were not just considering rockets to place this material into the stratosphere, airplanes were considered an excellent cost effective method and there was also mention of balloons.

Source: Page 16 e-reports-ext.llnl.gov...

Materials such as Al or Si, which auto-coat with durable, oxygen-impervious, high-integrity oxide-skins
of only a few monolayers thickness, might be aptly employed in lieu of graphitic nanotubes for transparently
jacketing such dye-loaded-glasses against stratospheric conditions. Alternatively, use of perfluorohydrocarbons as the dye-bearing material may obviate the need for any protective jacketing, as well as simplify the mass-production of such scattering units. The corresponding scattering systems may be the ones of choice within this preferred class of quasi-resonant scattering units,

simply because the dye-bearing fluid could be stratospherically dispersed from an airplane tank as a suitably fine aerosol, the individual nanoparticles of which would quick-freeze at stratospheric temperatures and thereupon become photochemically inert over multi-year time-scales.

While significantly greater total mass might have to be deployed to constitute such a scattering system, the simplicity and relatively low technical risk with which the system could be created and deployed might be an overriding consideration.

I know I didn't include a quote for the cooling or heating of part of the earth method, I just didn't want to hurt my brain by reading through that paper for the third time. But it is in there, trust me

Anyhow, I will follow your advice and check with a local meteorology station on the sun levels here. They should be open tomorrow, if they can't help me I'll call the University of Texas and get their readings.

Something is going on here, even the plant leaves in my vegetable garden are curling upward and cooking midday. I'm gonna have to use shade cloth in April? What's August going to be like? Maybe they've deployed one of these methods and it backfired, literally.

STM
edit on 4/29/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot
Very odd. Just in the last week I was outside doing some work and got a sunburn after a relatively short time and while wearing a ballcap- my scalp still burned.

Same here in the outskirts of Austin, Texas. I wear the biggest straw sun hat on the market and even then my forehead was burnt also. What's goin' on? Where are you? Is it Texas?

STM

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Growing up on the beach West and East Australian Coastlines (10 min to burn - pale skin), you learn pretty quick to cover up all over, down in Tasmania it takes even less time to burn in summer (Christmas)

I don't know how many English/Irish back packers(here in North Queensland) who have 3rd degree burns after wearing only singlets on the farm work, it's certainly not smart to assume the sun intensity is the same all over, it just isn't.

I need to say however, I haven't covered and haven't burnt, no amount of sun has been too much lately, weird.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Hi

Isn't the ozone hole over a part of Australia? Has it moved to Texas? It sounds like it if you haven't been feeling the "burn". I wonder if geo-engineering has been employed and is back firing, OR if it has been held off due to not wanting to explain the true situation to the public (economic reasons) and we are feeling the raw effects of our planet's situation. I just wish for once the public would be told the whole scenario. We deserve the truth.

STM

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Some areas of Australia have less ozone coverage than other, but I don't think it's worrying.

On this page you can see (click on the "Latest OMI Ozone image") that while Australia has little ozone coverage, the US doesn't suffer from that problem.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

I live mostly indoors, but when a clear, blue cloudless day comes when I have to go out , I have great fear of the sun. It's viciously bright . A raw , harsh burning white light. Even thin rays of it coming through a curtain are a harsh, boney white that heats your skin summer or winter. The glare is so bad on clear days, that I don't drive at all. I noticed this way back in 1993. The sun's rays on my skin burn hot and I always stay in the shade, summer or winter. According to astronomers who have the nerve to say the truth like Alexey Dmetriev ,a Russian Physicist, the sun, the earth and the whole solar system are now inside an interstellar "bubble" of higher energy plasma than the Bubble we were in during the 50's and 60's. This is causing our sun to get brighter and hotter. The particles in this present "bubble" are causing the earth to lose its protective magnetic field and more dangerous UV , X-Rays, and Gamma rays are reaching the ground. Dmetriev says the whole earth may become uninhabitable , soon. So, now their spraying chemtrails in the upper atmosphere to keep the earth cool. I'd take a teaspoon of potassium iodide per day to protect from X-rays and Gamma Rays.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

I live mostly indoors, but when a clear, blue cloudless day comes when I have to go out , I have great fear of the sun. It's viciously bright . A raw , harsh burning white light. Even thin rays of it coming through a curtain are a harsh, boney white that heats your skin summer or winter. The glare is so bad on clear days, that I don't drive at all. I noticed this way back in 1993. The sun's rays on my skin burn hot and I always stay in the shade, summer or winter. According to astronomers who have the nerve to say the truth like Alexey Dmetriev ,a Russian Physicist, the sun, the earth and the whole solar system are now inside an interstellar "bubble" of higher energy plasma than the Bubble we were in during the 50's and 60's. This is causing our sun to get brighter and hotter. The particles in this present "bubble" are causing the earth to lose its protective magnetic field and more dangerous UV , X-Rays, and Gamma rays are reaching the ground. Dmetriev says the whole earth may become uninhabitable , soon. So, now their spraying chemtrails in the upper atmosphere to keep the earth cool. I'd take a teaspoon of potassium iodide per day to protect from X-rays and Gamma Rays.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yesterday I was almost one hour working in the Sun and I didn't feel it any different.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Interesting observations in here to say the least. Let's not forget, this IS a solar maximum cycle.

Also, there are some drugs that actually do make you more sensitive to the sun. Retin -A or Retinol....forget which one...but it clearly says on the warnings of the meds to stay out of direct sunlight.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join