It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun on my skin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The metallic particles are in theory suppose to reflect the light waves back into space, thus reducing the amount of radiation reaching the surface.

However I suppose that the metallic particles could actually be "tilted" more often than not, and this could potentially be causing the rays to inadvertently reflect diagonally down into the surface zone still.

The higher the altitude the particles are deposited, and the longer they remain in that region of the atmosphere, the greater amount by chance they should reflect radiation away from Earth. As altitude decreases, the particles effect drops rapidly. Due to these limitations and drawbacks, it is a primitive technology and obviously terribly flawed. Not only is it polluting the planet with metals, but it is at best a temporary solution and has to be reapplied consistently to have any lasting effect.

We humans are so new to "geo-engineering" that we end up making things worse than they already were due to our incessant meddling.

We may have to step back for 500years or so and just think about the implications of these technologies in depth before taking such rash and hasty actions. Our success rate on geo-engineering is dismal so far...
edit on 28-4-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Haven't you felt how hot metal can get outside in the sun?
Yes.

And they're putting that up in our atmosphere???
Are they really? And even if they are, what difference does it make if metal gets hot in the Sun or not? It doesn't change a thing, at most it would prevent some of the energy to reach the ground (because it would be trapped as heat in the metal) but that energy would be transferred back to the atmosphere during the night.

I personally believe that what they're doing is creating this heat and altered weather.
What heat? The heat in "global warming" or this apparently localized heat that only some people complain about?

But, if they're trying to block off the huge hole in in our earth shield, I don' think metallic particles would help in the least it would only amplify, whatever it is in Sunlight that makes heat.
You don't know what it is, but you know that metal would amplify it?

And I don't trust their formulas too much. This goes against common sense enormously.
What formulas? What is the "this" that you are talking about?

I would put up huge statellite solar panels and direct free energy and warmth wherever needed. Energy everywhere.
No, energy only on the areas targeted by the satellites, with the possibility of too much energy if several satellites pointed to the same area.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoGeronimo
The sun bothers me much more than it used to. I don't take any prescription medication, or do anything differently than before. I spend a good amount of time driving for work and lately even the sun shining through the windshield has been bothering me so much that I cover my arms with a light blanket. My parents are both in their 60's, they used to live on the beach and they state that they know that the sun feels much more harsh that it ever has before.

I get the exact same thing with the windshield. I don't really notice any difference when I am outside in the sun, so it must have something to do with the glass rather than the sun itself.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Here'a a bit of what Unity and I think is going on.......

Source: viewzone2.com...

At first the logic of putting fine particles of aluminum in the atmosphere seems utterly strange. But a little research reveals that this plan was considered necessary many decades ago. In fact, the idea of spraying aluminum oxide from jet aircraft was patented by Hughes Aircraft in 1990 (see www.uspto.gov, patent #5003186). The plan proposed "to seed the metallic particles was to add the tiny particles to the fuel of jet airliners, so that the particles would be emitted from the jet engine exhaust while the airliner was at its cruising altitude."

SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION: Patent #5003186

A method is disclosed for reducing atmospheric warming due to the greenhouse effect resulting from a greenhouse gases layer. The method comprises the step of seeding the greenhouse gas layer with a quantity of tiny particles of materials characterized by wavelength-dependent emissivity or reflectivity, in that said materials have high emissivities in the visible and far infrared wavelength regions and low emissivity in the near infrared wavelength region. Such materials can include the class of materials known as Welsbach materials. The oxides of metal, e.g., aluminum oxide, are also suitable for the purpose. The greenhouse gases layer typically extends between about seven and thirteen kilometers above the earth's surface. The seeding of the stratosphere occurs within this layer. The particles suspended in the stratosphere as a result of the seeding provide a mechanism for converting the blackbody radiation emitted by the earth at near infrared wavelengths into radiation in the visible and far infrared wavelength so that this heat energy may be reradiated out into space, thereby reducing the global warming due to the greenhouse effect."

But wait! There's more.

I admit I don't fully understand their reasoning but I do know that the sun's intensity has increased here, and yes we have a lot of spraying of chemtrails here.

Note: I've got an appointment with my eye doctor next Tuesday to discuss lasik surgery for me and I'm going to ask him if the increase in the sun's brightness to my eyes is due to my age, 51. Or if he has young patients that complain about it also.

STM

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The chemtrail question:

There is a 60-70% affirmative response to the "stinging" sensation mentioned. There is mention of the same on other parts of the web. My only goal was to find out if it was just me and a few others. It's more than a few others. I have seen good speculation on what it might be caused by. Geoengineering? Hmm. I think it's something natural, but I have no idea if it could be proven one way or the other. The trails have been around a long time. Cumulative effect? It's new and different, but is it bad? What if it's good? Or benign? Bad? Good if you think it's good? It's the Sun ! We are powerless !

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Thanks for that explanation, now I know what that talk about aluminium is about (although the patent speaks about aluminium oxide, not aluminium).

Apparently the idea is to use materials (like aluminium oxide) that change the heat emitted by the Earth that gets blocked by the greenhouse effect gases into visible and infrared light that is not blocked and can be emitted to space, allowing for the Earth to emit some of the heat trapped by the greenhouse effect gases to space, making the Earth cooler.

I don't know if it works or not, or even if it was applied or not (the fact that there's a patent for something doesn't mean somebody built it/used it).

Originally posted by seentoomuch
I admit I don't fully understand their reasoning but I do know that the sun's intensity has increased here, and yes we have a lot of spraying of chemtrails here.
Do you really know that, or is just a feeling? You can try to find some amateur meteorological station and see if they have a sunshine recorder, maybe that way you could be sure if the sun's intensity is bigger than before or not.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

I think the best thing to do would be to point on a map the places that have people complaining about stronger sunlight and the places with people that don't see any change.

If the places are the same then it means that it's a personal feeling, but if we get places with only people complaining about the sun and other places with people without any complaints then it means that something is different in those places.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's not just you. In Colorado, at an altitude of almost 7000 feet, the sun is always much stronger here than in the Midwest, where I'm from. But I've been here for years now, and the sun has hurt since winter, even when there wasn't snow on the ground for it to reflect off of. My husband and children get very tan and need minimal sunscreen (e.g., not a lot of applications throughout the day). Now, even with sunscreen on first thing, we're all getting burned within 30 min outside.

Additionally, nature herself isn't faring well here. All sun-facing plants, flowers, trees, and grass, that get direct sunlight all day, were slow to grow and look dead. Even a grove of Aspens in my front yard have black burn spots on them. Not disease or big marks, actual burn spots on them, they're crispy, ashy in those spots. Nothing that gets direct sunlight all day is doing well. If grass can't be in the sun, then it's something new, as it is supposed to be in the sunlight.

The sun is brighter, stronger, and it seems to be staying light out later than usual for this time of year. It's only APril, but I have color in the sky until nearly 9pm (8:45), even though sunset is around 7:30 or so. In mid-June, we have color in the sky until close to 10 pm. SOmething's off.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

That works.
Something that is up there, and causing this greenhouse effect and amplification.

I'm very concerned they're using these "chemtrail" and weather modification aerieal sprays to cause the greenhouse effect and know already during sungazing that clouds prohibit it, they hurt my eyes immediately, even when there is no, or extremely low, UV.

That was a very good find.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That patent is to oppose the greenhouse effects, not to create them.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Common sense tells you the opposite would occur, in fact, which is probably their plan, but IMO they use their own scientific convoluted made up reasoning to pretend it does the opposite. Common says tells you this would not do that, it would heat up the atmosphere. I will run with common sense.

Chemtrails and Weather Warfare - History Channel - Part 3 of 4

www.rense.com...

More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
Chemtrails are the medium - GWEN pulse radars, the various HAARPs, and space-based lasers are the method, or more simply:

Chemtrails are the medium -- directed energy is the method.

Spray and Zap.

This system appears to be in Russia, Canada, the United States, and all of Europe. Exotic weapons can be mobile, stationary, land-based, aerial, or satellite.

That article was good enough to keep.

www.technologyreview.com...

Today, Dimitar Ouzounov at the NASA Goddard Space Flight Centre in Maryland and a few buddies present the data from the Great Tohoku earthquake which devastated Japan on 11 March. Their results, although preliminary, are eye-opening.

They say that before the M9 earthquake, the total electron content of the ionosphere increased dramatically over the epicentre, reaching a maximum three days before the quake struck.

At the same time, satellite observations showed a big increase in infrared emissions from above the epicentre, which peaked in the hours before the quake. In other words, the atmosphere was heating up.

These kinds of observations are consistent with an idea called the Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling mechanism. The thinking is that in the days before an earthquake, the great stresses in a fault as it is about to give cause the releases large amounts of radon.

I love their techology, isn't it just swell we're in the hands of madmen!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Now, not only would your own grandmother be able to pooh all those pseudo science lingo thingy's that try to lie and make aluminum do the opposite of what it should do at this elevation or this angle, or whatever. I just roll my eyes at that, its BS complete hogwosh.

The reality is this, the atmosphere tests they did till 1963, with plutonium at that, which I contribute 100%, that and the depleted uranium for that is when it kicked in, with my thyroid 100% malfunctioning, but in any case, those tests paved the way for ionizing the ionopshere.

Thus their death star technology, of which HAARP is a part of, that holds the entire world ransome to this fourth reicht group, Rockefellers, Kissinger, Bush Sr. have all been fingered in this group by others, including Ben Fulford, but it also leads to Queenie, according to Lauren Moret.

In any case, we have the one very hellish, and unbelievable that it even is allowed to operate on this planet, technology, the nuclear industry, feeding into the other.

And surprise surprise, chemtrails are also apart of "charging" and heating up the atmosphere so that these Scalar Wave Technologies operate efficiently.

Now that is why I think the sun is stinging people.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Common sense tells you the opposite would occur, in fact, which is probably their plan, but IMO they use their own scientific convoluted made up reasoning to pretend it does the opposite.
Common sense tells you that? Funny, to me it tells exactly what the patent says.

Common says tells you this would not do that, it would heat up the atmosphere. I will run with common sense.
Common sense has no relation with science, the problem with common sense is that it can only be applied to common things that all people know, when we are talking about things that are not common knowledge then common sense does not apply, as it is ignorant of what is being discussed.

More density [more particles] means that these particles which are colliding into each other will become more charged because there are more of them present to collide. What are they ultimately trying to do up there -- is create charged-particle, plasma beam weapons.
How do they know that the particles are colliding? How do they know that they will become more charged from the collisions? Clouds have been doing that for millions of years and they do not have any charged-particle, plasma beam weapon.

These kinds of observations are consistent with an idea called the Lithosphere-Atmosphere-Ionosphere Coupling mechanism. The thinking is that in the days before an earthquake, the great stresses in a fault as it is about to give cause the releases large amounts of radon.
It's the underground stress that changes the atmosphere, not the opposite. Some of those effects have been know for a long time, like what the Romans called "earthquake weather" and the "earthquake clouds" from Japan.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have had the other issue, I used to burn like crazy being a red head. The last few years I have spent more time outside uncovered and have not had a burn.

I always painted on the sun screen and still always got burnt.

Four years ago we bought a house with a pool so I am always out without a shirt on now, no sun screen and no burn just a nice reddish brown tan!

Weird???

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Now that is why I think the sun is stinging people.
Then why does it only sting some people?

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

People paying attention and more sensitive. For example, I have fair skin but we're in a kind of cool climate this year, anyway havent noticed any stinging on my skin, my eyes near clouds, yes. I don't burn easily though, not like others in the family, the more peaches and cream white ones, whereas I've got my dads faintly olive colored skin.

One thing about the details in the Rense article, and this one too.

www.bariumblues.com...

I want to share a really unusual conversation someone had with me recently outside the blood clinic, while I was waiting for my mother. He was elderly, but very young old/spry, fine boned, slender build, kind of elegant air to him. And we started talking about the food industry, GMO, and then it went into cycles, and he kept saying it was over, and there was nothing really that could be done. We were talking ionosphere at this point, and he said, "it can only be lifted so many times, its over and quite frankly I can't wait for it all to end", a little chilling actually.

But I did wonder who he was, and what his work had been.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi ArMap,

Here's a video that explains it a bit more, don't know if its the cause. I'm typing this with my red hands and when I looked in the mirror today I am totally sunburnt on my face even though I was wearing the biggest sun hat I've ever seen. No white mark where my hat covered my forehead though, very odd. Its like the light/radiation went right through the hat. It is made of tightly woven straw. Anyhow, weird times. The sun or atmosphere is out of whack imho.

edit on 4/29/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Then why does it only sting some people?

Maybe those people are just imagine things. I mean there are humans who 'see' Ghosts and UFOs or maybe it's just in some parts of the USA, who knows what crap they release into the sky that turns the Sun into something dangerous.

Yesterday was a really nice day, only a few small clouds in the sky, it was very warm (about 30° C), the Sun was shining and i spent about 4 hours in my pool and garden. Nothing happened, the Sun still doesn't 'sting'. In fact, it felt quite good and i enjoyed it a lot (except for the annoying Bees and Wasps that are flying around
)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Because of that video (thanks for showing it) I found this paper, supposedly the one where Edward Teller and other scientists speak of using Alumina (aluminium oxide) as a reflecting agent.

It also has some references to conductivity of the elements used, but I think it's only related to the possible conversion of sunlight into electron movement inside the particles to absorb the energy from the sunlight (it's a little too technical for me
).

That idea of using the stratosphere materials to convert Earth heat and send it back to space is also covered.

That paper points three possible ways of doing it: spreading the particles on the stratosphere (it doesn't say at what altitudes), on low Earth orbit or orbiting the Sun in a way to make a shadow over the Earth. The easiest and cheapest way is by using the stratosphere, but they only speak about rockets, so I think they were talking about higher altitudes than the ones used by commercial aeroplanes.

It also points to the amounts of materials used (many, many tons), so, if we are to look for that kind of use, I suggest we look for large amounts of the materials referenced in that paper being produced with no clear destination.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hi ArMap

Wow! What a read . . . .
Here's one of many excerpts that caught my attention:

Source: e-reports-ext.llnl.gov...

How much total mass would be required for each of these alternatives can be reliably estimated from
spectroscopic measurements of such metal atom- or dye molecule-loaded nano-containers, i.e., what the
absorption spectra and oscillator strengths of the as-packaged materials actually are.

After such scoping-level measurements, it will likely be productive to prepare ton-quantities of such quasi-resonant scattering material, disperse it into the stratosphere and then measure the residence time and global distribution of the scattering units, e.g., with ground-based range-gated, spectrally-resolved lidar systems.

Such modest quantities should be very readily prepared and dispersed, and can be argued from first principles to not have any discernible global effects. Such measurements, in turn, should provide a reliable basis for predicting the effects of 103-104 greater quantities of such scattering units, i.e., their utility as a full-scale insolation modulation system.

It’s also worth noting-in-passing that the resonant transitions chosen to be intercalation-broadened – or those glassed-in dyes chosen to absorb-&-fluoresce – likely could be selected to lie exclusively in the near-UV or - IR portions of the

solar spectral radiance on the Earth’s atmosphere, so that the resulting ‘spectral notching’ of sunlight as seen at or near the Earth’s surface would be invisible to people,

just as the near-IR solar spectral notchings due to absorption by atmospheric H2O already are. The as-perceived ‘‘environmental impact’’ of such spectrally-notched insolation subtraction would thereby be essentially zero.

"The resulting 'spectral notching' of sunlight as seen at or near the Earth's surface would be invisible to people". Hah! From what I can gather from this paper is that all the proposed and probably already tested (on us) methods are promising that environmental impact on us is zero 'cause we cannot SEE it, but my God, you can feel it for sure. And also, one of the other symptoms people have noticed is the whiteness of the sun, so therefore we see the "effects" of their illegal dumping in our atmosphere.

Thanks for posting that link, ArMap

Here's a link to a new thread covering patents that could be used for geo-engineering aka chemtrails. I'm interested in learning more about all this too so I think I'll monitor it for a bit also.

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

STM
edit on 4/29/2012 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join