It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FB kid who predicted the Japan Tsunami seems to be gone

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yurichan

Thanks for the link.

I read through page 15 and couple of others ..... however.... I do not see where He or someone who knows him said that he will "reactivate his account"

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Interestingly enough ...... He has reactivated his FB account today. But has NOT posted anything as of yet.

Coincidentally there happen to be a flurry of EQ prediction threads this morning indicating something soon.

...heh.... nevermind ...it appears he deactivated it after a few hours.

edit on 9-5-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I was on another site last night(cant remember witch as it was real late) and I read that he would re-activate his FB account and would only provide warning 104 hours(ish) before the EQ hits as this would be the point of no return....
He also indicated he would post something here on ATS but he got banned.

He also mentionned that the next ones would hit LA(As mentionned here), then NY, then Quebec(I hope not cause thats where I am). All within 90 days(ish) of the LA EQ. Not sure if I understood it right but that is what I recall (as I said, it was late). In no way am I trying to say that this is accurate without a doubt but with the accuracy of the Japan EQ prediction he gave with timing and all.....I am on the look out!!!

I will try to locate the link for the site and post it here.

I guess we will have to wait and see. Until then, God bless

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I find this story quite compelling as it seems he DID predict the japan tsunami

from what i can gather
a) his not a member of anonymous but has friends in it
b) he has a contact within haarp that gives him his info
c) he turns his facebook account on and off at regular intervals
d) he will predict a haarp attack on the us west coast
e) there will be a neuclear attack on america by america blamed on muslim extremists as an excuse to invade iran
f] said invasion results in ww3

hope its all bs!

btw his facebook account is live at the moment
edit on 11-5-2012 by dashdespatch because: added comment

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Looks like he is live again. Just subscribed to his page. Should be interesting to say the least!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
Looks like he is live again. Just subscribed to his page. Should be interesting to say the least!

I read on another site that he would change his background picture when the next countdown was on, which he has done.

I don't have a link to someone saying this, but think it was someone over at GLP.

I hope he is wrong, or I am wrong.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by exportgoldman

Originally posted by Vasa Croe

I read on another site that he would change his background picture when the next countdown was on, which he has done.

I don't have a link to someone saying this, but think it was someone over at GLP.

I hope he is wrong, or I am wrong.

Yup I am wrong. He has changed his background picture which looks like a radiation map/earthquake map but he says in the comments "No. This is not the 104 hour countdown. The Tsunami warning will be released via a status."

So no warning yet.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join