It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FB kid who predicted the Japan Tsunami seems to be gone

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
OP are you this kid?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

thats a very good question
I would also like to know the answer to this

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I see. Have a link for one of those sites so I can check it out and see if he's still on them?

As I said.... I have family less than a mile away from the beach in CA.

If there is the slightest chance that he is right I have to take it into account.

Not to mention all the recent activity in the ring of fire lately .....

reply to post by RealSpoke

No I am not this kid. Plenty of members who recognize me will know this.
edit on 26-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
his name is mitchell and he does not predict these things.... hes just a middle man...

people or high ranking people tell him whats gonna happen and then he tells us =] nothing special about him cause santa told me he wasnt coming this year due to the whole ending of the world in dec

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well....I have to say it took some digging but I found the original post and it does appear he nailed it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Thanks Vasa.... out of all the screenshots I didn't get ...that was the one.

The whole him being "lucky" idea just doesn't sit well with me.

I tend to think what Burntoast said...... that he's a middle man of some sort.... that's how most of his comments came across.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Another odd thing I found is this from Pastebin

The man who runs this website; beyondtopsecrets.com... Mitchell Coombes seems to want to take credit for several of the Anon/ AntiSec ops.

According to his facebook he lives in: City of Greater Wollongong, Australia

Screen names: fast_bunker15(Yahoo! Messenger) [email protected](Windows Live Messenger) Email: [email protected]

Facebook profile: www.facebook.com...

He claims to have predicted the Japan earthquake by hacking into the HAARP system.

He also allegedly hacked into the FBI and other intelligence groups.

No I did not "claim" to predict the Japan earthquake, I did predict it. Everyone knows I predicted it.

He used to work for Full Tilt Poker.

He's, at the minimum, a potential nuisance; a fame whore...

And if you follow the link to his webpage they state above, the page says Account Suspended...

Coombes Site

Very odd if you ask me, but if the above quote is true that could have something to do with his disappearance. Maybe he really did hack HAARP and figure something out? Will definitely be keeping my eye on this thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Hmmmm this is odd.

In late March of this year he was starting to hint that the 104 countdown would be given soon....

soon = 3 or so months (or less) from what I gathered

There is still the chance that he will Re-activate his FB account

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
The point of this thread is to ask if anyone has any info on him or knows of another site he was using to send his wanring out?

No.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I find it strange that he started a pay-for prediction site.
It just seems to be a little fishy to me.
Has anyone looked into his reference to "The Illuminati Card Game"? Just a reference to an impending NWO? Or something deeper within said cards?
Also his FB picture from that screenshot seems to be of a younger person, perhaps around 17-21. If you google his name the first picture that comes up seems to be of someone much older.

I'm leaning towards the whole middle-man theory.

Just a thought

C.S

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I do find it interesting that the illuminati cards he says he used along with the screenshots you posted on the first page show what appears to be fairly similar looking structures and coastline though not everything matches.....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloomz
I find it strange that he started a pay-for prediction site.
It just seems to be a little fishy to me.
Has anyone looked into his reference to "The Illuminati Card Game"? Just a reference to an impending NWO? Or something deeper within said cards?
Also his FB picture from that screenshot seems to be of a younger person, perhaps around 17-21. If you google his name the first picture that comes up seems to be of someone much older.

I'm leaning towards the whole middle-man theory.

Just a thought

C.S

The one you are talking about is a different guy with the same name that is a "psychic". The guy predicting the quakes and such is not the same person but is the one we are discussing on this thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

And if you follow the link to his webpage they state above, the page says Account Suspended... Coombes Site

Pretty sure he had his own web site suspended because he was claiming to be sending the subscription fees to a charity (I think it was St Vincent's something or another).....someone from ATS contacted the charity and they had never heard of him nor received any donations.

I'm also pretty sure there were people claiming to be able to "alter" the date stamps on FB posts.....he didn't last long after that

I also remember his introduction thread.....he came across as an arrogant git...basically wanted the members on ATS to bow down and worship him!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Ah, I hoped I wasn't crazy. That card you posted is pretty interesting, surely has some similarities to the picture posted. Perhaps the OP may be to contact someone that may know him personally? Perhaps some of the people who responded to his initial FB posts. Then again, he could be doing this all for attention, and we're buying into the whole thing!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
His facebook page is still very active and not shut down or de-activated at all.
Stop spreading false info.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAwareSC
His facebook page is still very active and not shut down or de-activated at all.
Stop spreading false info.

Go back and read ALL of the thread.

Obviously more than one person has that name......

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

does there seem to be credibility to making Japan tsunami forcast? or is it after glow

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by racer451

I of course was not friends with him before the Japan quake but from all that I have seen and read ..... it would appear he's being serious.

And unless you subscribe to the theory of him changing the timestamps on FB .....then he's telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

wow interesting as it is , how is it really possible. Ya know, you hear of this kind of thing, Cayce, Fatiam....then there are terds like Gordon Michael Scallion, Harold Camping, you know Millerites.

Was wondering if there was bonafide written proof that the guy did predict the Tsunami, as to lend credit to a future prediction.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
He will activate his account again before he gives the 104 hour WARNING.

Read this Page 15.

projectavalon.net.../page15

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join