It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FB kid who predicted the Japan Tsunami seems to be gone

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have been following the "person" on FB who claims he predicted the Japan tsunami and was going to predict the California tsunami that he says is soon to come.

His FB account has always acted funny but the last couple of weeks his account seemed real messed up.

When going to his page, my browser acted like it had to keep reconnecting to it ....and his profiile pic and cover pics were all gone.

So today I go to check on his page as usual and I can't get to it. After a couple minutes of investigation ....it appears his account was "deactivated." At no point in any of his posts or comments did he indicate that he would deactivate his account .... in fact it was the opposite, he was very insistent on trying to warn people so lives would be saved.

I have family that live in Long Beach CA ..... so in good conscience I cannot ignore his warning even if it is false.

The point of this thread is to ask if anyone has any info on him or knows of another site he was using to send his wanring out?

I took a few screen shots over the past year of some of his comments and have posted them in other threads. But here they are:

In short. His claim goes like this:

He said he will send out a 104 hour countdown before the tsunami/earthquake that will hit 88 miles SW of Portland Oregon. He says the quake will exceed 9.0 on the scale.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
He also claims to have been banned from ATS more than once....for what reason ... IDK.

He's an Aussie named Mitchell Coombes

There's another man with the same name who is a Psychic ...this is NOT the same person.

The one I am referring to is not a psychic ....he claims to use info from HAARP to predict... what info or where he gets it from ...idk that either.
edit on 26-4-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Maybe he finally went outside to play and decided to stop wasting his youth on facebook

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I was thinking that or maybe he got his meds re-adjusted and is now outside and playing instead of using junk science in order to predict an earthquake

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

He also claims to have been banned from ATS more than once....for what reason ... IDK.

Oh, for all those dead on predictions he had, I'm sure.

/end sarcasm

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I had a conversation with that kid over Facebook where he admitted he got lucky. The thing is he didn't even get lucky all he did was post a video about an future earthquake somewhere in the pacfic.

I have screenshots of the convo but you'll have to wait till I get home before I post them.

ALS

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

All sarcasm aside.....

I saw and read the post of him giving the warning days before the Japan tsunami. The time stamp was before March 11, 2011.

Soooo not sure which junk science you're referring to??

Are you saying HAARP doesn't exist? Plenty of them exist around the planet....

If you don't think they can cause quakes over periods of time.... then that's a debate for another thread another day.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

"person" on FB who claims he predicted the Japan tsunami

I for one am not familiar in the least with this. With that, and to perhaps add credence to his California claim, what, if any, were/are the sources that show he accurately predicted the tsunami in Japan?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Interesting.... I'd love to see the screenshots.

Maybe he deactivated his own account knowing he won't get "lucky" again.

.....he does like to play poker

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

No offense, but I need proof of him predicting this earthquake before it happened.... Do you have screenshots with a time stamp??/ Not just 11 hours ago

i'm pretty sure HAARP doesn't involve creating earthquakes...

thats once again a conspiracy I don't buy into.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

He's an Aussie named Mitchell Coombes

There's another man with the same name who is a Psychic ...this is NOT the same person.

The one I am referring to is not a psychic ....he claims to use info from HAARP to predict... what info or where he gets it from ...idk that either.

I actually know why he was banned. Again it's all in the screenshots of the conversation I had with him.

ALS

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I didn't know you could get banned from ATS for simply giving a prediction and the prediction being wrong.

Sounds dumb.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

HAARP exists, it just doesn't cause earthquakes

Are you this kid by any chance?

edit on 26-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What happened to his "pay to read" predictions site?
I assume none of them came true?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

It is actually entirely possible for HAARP to generate (albeit small) earthquakes. If you check my profile you should find a thread on the matter.

And about the time stamp. The only one he every showed was from the time he uploaded the video. This kid was/is very clever and has even tried to make money from his 'life saving' predictions. It's one of the reasons he was banned from ATS.

ALS

link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by boncho

I didn't know you could get banned from ATS for simply giving a prediction and the prediction being wrong.

Sounds dumb.

No, if you ask people that were banned they will say because they were right...

link   
This is not a thread about HAARP.

I don't really care if people can't comprehend how HAARP can create a quake.

Go read some books.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

This kid was/is very clever and has even tried to make money from his 'life saving' predictions. It's one of the reasons he was banned from ATS.

I won't deny that he may be clever and deceptive. But in the year that I was his FB friend ...at no point did he ever insinuate he wanted money for anything. Never.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Like John Lear

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

But he did start a pay for prediction site. And boasted about it on ATS. He had multiple accounts he within which he would stir up a frenzy. I can't for the life of my remember the names of the profiles but I do remember he claimed the Mitchellcoombes profile wasn't really him, just someone pretending to be him.

My time chatting to him gave me the impression that he got lucky with his 'prediction' and decided to ride the coat tails of Internet fame. Now that this fame is over perhaps he went back to playing poker.

ALS

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join