It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy document of Rockefeller Foundation foretelling bomb attack at London Olympics 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

The video owner stumbled with this document named "Scenario planning exercise", available in the website of the Rockefeller Foundation, which describes a series of alleged hypothetical worst case scenarios and disastrous events, but that actually sounds like a blatant advertise of what the Illuminati have done and plan to do, towards the NWO. Including a creepy flag of a terrorist attack at the London Olympics. I strongly suggest you read the document and see for yourself.

www.rockefellerfoundation.org...

PS: I'm not sure if I posted this thread at the right section, sorry for that :p.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Crashyy because: Article link didn't work (FIXED)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The document you linked to has "disappeared"...
Do you have a copy of it?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It doesnt exactly say that, that is one out of 4 future planning type worlds, they are putting forth as either hypothetically possible in developing from this point, maybe 4 different timelines, or are putting forth on the table to encourage a group decision on which way to go, with other leaders. OR its just distraction.

I read the pdf and don't share those limited views since I want disclosure including all the real tech and equalizing everyone so none of their scenarios.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
well i for one will not be going to the olympics,and id advise others to do the same,as i have heard plenty of creepy stuff on the net about terrorist attacks........stay away peeps

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Great post. Link to article that works below......

Article

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParAvion

This it?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParAvion

I saved the PDF document the other day when I did a post about it in my blog

Where would be a good place for me to upload it to so you guys can get it?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ParAvion

Normally this link should work:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It doesnt exactly say that, that is one out of 4 future planning type worlds, they are putting forth as either hypothetically possible in developing from this point, maybe 4 different timelines, or are putting forth on the table to encourage a group decision on which way to go, with other leaders. OR its just distraction.

I read the pdf and don't share those limited views since I want disclosure including all the real tech and equalizing everyone so none of their scenarios.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

You read 53 pages in 10 minutes?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2012 by NeverSleepingEyes because: original reply turned out to be irrelevant, as another person posted a corrected link

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crashyy
reply to post by ParAvion

Normally this link should work:

if i would have waited 2 more minutes before replying myself, I would have known my explanation of the missing file was wrong.
thanks for posting the link

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I havent finished it yet but this looks like a forecast for future economic opportunities. It is interesting and reminds us all (Im sure) of the memo about planes hitting the WTC but I dont really see too much here to get worried about.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There seems to be a common theme in all these scenarios. And that is Government control. In one case they describe a situation where the Government has excessive power and control, but the result is "safe", "neat", and "orderly" society - however the downfall is ever-growing dissent from people sick of all the rules and boundaries.

In another scenario Governments around the world start losing power and money, resulting in what they describe as a "wild west" type world where crime and fraud is running rampant and criminal gangs start to become more powerful then Governments. This they claim, stifles innovation and results in a world where no one is safe.
edit on 26-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I would say that this is a pretty standard way of looking at things for anyone who deems their lives "comfortable". Governmental control is the status quo and they are happy. No governmental control puts that comfort into jeopardy. Nevermind the fact that there are large numbers of people "not safe" while the government is in control.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Yesterday or the day before on another forum it was being discussed. It took longer than 10 minutes.

top topics

join