It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double Standard: Black Men Named Trayvon Get Killed all the Time, But The Left Doesn't Care (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This man's rant is a classic. He hit's on so many truths. Anybody that has the guts to show a Black Panther leader for what he really is (a joke) has more courage than will be found in all 3 branches of our government put together. This little expose is about how Trayvon's death has been used to incite racial division and brings up other very important issues the media chooses to ignore altogether.

For all the negativity surrounding this situation it is refreshing to hear somebody speak intelligently and constructively about how this is being played out.

I hope this dude stays safe.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
this video was AMAZING

Who is this guy??? Where did he come from? He has an audio book I'm going to get right..

I really cant even comment because he had such valid points its almost head spinning

and he's hilarious to boot...

he calls the New Black Panther guy a "self loathing bigot"

yeah this guy gets a thumbs up from me

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This Guy makes a lot of sense.
I had never heard the leader of the new black panthers speak.
He sounds like an idiot.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

careful you shouldn't say things like that
you might be called a racist.... (no not joking)

It's sad how this guy probably wont get the credit for this that he deserves.... But on the other side I've heard radio personalities talking just like this guy.... But instead of agreeing they are called racists

kinda sad right?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by GmoS719

careful you shouldn't say things like that
you might be called a racist.... (no not joking)

It's sad how this guy probably wont get the credit for this that he deserves.... But on the other side I've heard radio personalities talking just like this guy.... But instead of agreeing they are called racists

kinda sad right?

I know one thing, if it was a white guy talking about the leader of the new black panthers like that.
He'd definitely be called a racist.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
He is failing to see why people are so upset about Trayvon. He was a 17 year old boy who was racially profiled which ended up in his death.

The story behind the death is what makes people so emotionally re-active. Most afro-centric people complain about black on black crime all the time.
edit on 26-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This guy is dead meat, he told the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

uh no he sees that and is aware of it, he's pointing out how bottom feeders are using this young mans death as a platform to push their own agendas. Why aren't we up in arms everytime a child is murdered of any race? is it because we can't in some way profit from it?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

Casey Anthony did it

The racial profiling + the age, not just because he was a child
edit on 26-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

So did OJ. sorry I keep responding to your posts before your edits.
edit on 26-4-2012 by abe froman because: edits

top topics

join