It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we the people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
How come we believe in the almighty omnipotent, all knowing, all seeing superbeing yet we don't believe in aliens. Is that more far fetched idea? Which is more likely? I'm not denying or proposing any of the two...just asking.

Why is any religion truer than the next ? From the objective perspective, they all lack evidence of the existence of divinities they represent, yet they all claim they got it right. They know the secret. All other religions are foolish fantasies.If we wanna take numbers of members of certain religions as an indication of "rightness" of a religion, we might only conclude that numbers directly represent imperialistic politics of powers in the past. How many were forcefully subdued in to accepting a new religion of the conquerors? How many have died for it? Throughout the history? I know only some of it. And the numbers aren't pretty.

How come the people still believe politicians ? They obviously do. They gather at political rallies, raise funding for campaigns, celebrate the winner....don't we know that they can't deliver? They don't decide them selves. The word of the day is "Lobby". And it's borderline crime if you ask me. Private interests are legally peddled as laws. I see it every day. A mobile phone company is actually dictating some laws in my country. And it's not about to change.

Why are people still scared with communism as some kind of boggy man? Don't we understand that these are just ideas? People behind them are the those that pervert ideas and exploit it's innocence. Same thing is happening to Democracy today. It is in principle a good idea, but it's abused at it's flaws. Get over it people...it's us. We are the culprits. It's not the ideas, but what's been done in their name.

Who wants their house bombed? Who want's to be tortured, beaten? Who wants to be oppressed ? On any side. Than why do that to another? I don't get that logic. It is really that simply. Stay home people. Travel as tourists. Enjoy diversity of life. We must do better than this (also...start using condoms you freeks. If we start not killing each other with wars, we are going to have to control the population). We will also have to share toys, like grown ups.

I'm out

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

As a matter of fact, I see more folks believing in aliens than in a omnipotent super-being, around here, to tell ya the truth.

edit on 26-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join