It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus did not exist: we have all been fooled!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Something I am learning fast about many people in this world, especially those so engrossed and involved in Christianity:

There are none so blind as those who do not wish to see.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainLJB

I love the smell of irony in the morning,
or something like that.
nice one :-)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
When OWS began I started studying the “TRUTH” movement only to discover that it is anything BUT truth… Many have completely devoted themselves to researching who is really controlling and ruling this world. The problem is that like every one of us on this planet, they have been so deluded and blinded that they think Jesus, God, and Satan are myths, so the chances of actually EXPOSING those who control the evil going on behind the scenes is almost non-existent. You will never expose a criminal you don’t believe in.

"The goal of the Illuminati is to destroy Christianity and Western civilization. Illuminati worship lucifer and teach that Jesus is a myth. How can you be so blind as to the irony and absolute deception of this?"

"The Cabalists secretly dedicated themselves to destroying Christianity and Western civilization. But this is exactly the agenda: To destroy Christianity, just as they have destroyed empires, nations, heterosexual identities and nuclear families. The conflict is NOT between countries or religions or "civilizations." This is the Cosmic Struggle between Spirit and Matter: This is the conflict between God and Lucifer."

"Ultimately, the New World Order is about replacing the rule of God with the rule of Lucifer. That's why "God" has become a dirty word."
Henry Makow PhD

21 Goals & Purposes of the Illuminati:

15) To export "religious liberation" ideas around the world so as to undermine all existing religions, but more especially the Christian religion.

"Conspirators' Hierarchy - The Committee of 300" by Dr. John Coleman (a former MI6 agent)

Clearly this goes MUCH deeper than just David Icke like some of you mentioned:

Eric Dubay, David Icke, Ryan Dawson, “Zeitgeist” Acharya, Ben Stewart Mitchell Aguilar, Russ Kick all claim Jesus was a myth, a metaphor, or never existed.

Sherry Schriner says Paul was a false prophet, "Ring of Power" Grace Powers thinks Jesus is the son of Julius Caesar and God is not a real person, Jesse Ventura is an evolutionist, Lloyd Pye believes satan created man, Bill Cooper believed satan wasn't real, Brian Desborough attacks the Bible and Jesus, Jordan Maxwell is a satanic atheist.

Alex Jones, Benjamin Fulford, Sherry Schriner, "Ring of Power" Grace Powers, Jesse Ventura, Lloyd Pye, Bill Cooper, Michael Cremo, Brian Desborough, David Wilcock , Jordan Maxwell, John Kaminski, are SO spiritually confused that they all believe in at least one of the below items: God is not a person, Jesus was just an ordinary man, evolution is real, “New Age” or the NWO is good, channeling, reincarnation, satan either created humans, wasn't real, or deserves worship, Paul was a false prophet, Jesus is the son of Julius Caesar, the Bible is a fraud.

Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock, Stew Webb, and Henry Makow all avoid, never mention, or refuse to talk about the Vatican, Jesuit, Masonic connections and their ties to history.

I was completely shocked when I read that Wes Penre claims Jesus probably existed & believes Jesus may be a myth. This to me is totally mind boggling how some of these people who are doing so much to expose evil and HELP others and yet still be so massively deceived at the same time.

Some “Illuminati” exposers, are actually serving Illuminati ends by perpetuating lies started by the very people they claim to be fighting: "Jesus is a myth", "Lucifer is God", etc. What a tragedy! Really makes you wonder, they know the Illuminati is real but they can't figure out that the "Jesus is a myth" agenda is the Illuminati masterpiece. WHY is that? I think the quotes below really give clear insight as to why, but it seems as though some are so blinded by the lies that they appear to be oblivious to reality.

“Nothing is as it appears to be.” ~Robert Nichols

"We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false" ~ William J. Casey (OSS/CIA operative & Director)

"You can't wake someone who is pretending to be asleep." ~ Native American Proverb

Quotes from the film "Lady in the Water":

"There is a veil that covers the eyes of man creating an illusion to the things we cannot see. There is so much more to this world but without removing the veil one may not ever see it."

"The awakening of man will only happen when man begins to listen to his creator."

"But man has forgotten how to listen..."

edit on 28-4-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Alex Jones is a Christian by the way.
I think you are getting things a bit mixed up.
Sure there is an agenda to discredit any group that is not the NWO (for want of a better name).
Why - Because Christians and other religions and other groups including Family are or can be strong.
Just because someone says they do not believe in the Bible for example does not make them part of the agenda you speak of.
You can be non Christian yet support their right to practice their religion as they see fit.
I personally am skeptical of the Bible as the gospel truth yet I do believe Jesus was real
I believe Satanism is real of course it is yet I do not believe Satan is real
What I am trying to say is you can not just clump everybody together in a Black and White view.
Hope you can understand what I am saying
I am on your side - I believe in Liberty and freedom to follow one's own beliefs
But again YES Sure there is an agenda to discredit any group that is not the NWO

edit on 28-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

edit on 28-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Good points Poet, I went into full rant mode, so glad you brought up the points you did. It's just SO disheartening to see the deception among real TRUTH honest seekers. It actually breaks my heart knowing that they are deceived and not knowing HOW to expose them to reality. Thanks for bringing up some excellent point BTW...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by artistpoet

Good points Poet, I went into full rant mode, so glad you brought up the points you did. It's just SO disheartening to see the deception among real TRUTH honest seekers. It actually breaks my heart knowing that they are deceived and not knowing HOW to expose them to reality. Thanks for bringing up some excellent point BTW...

I often rant too - sometimes I wish people would just get it - I feel the same - Sometimes it is like boxing shadows

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
His real name was not Jesus. It is Yeshua (Jesus is the greek translation...Joshua is more accurate in english). And of course he was not born on Dec 25th....a pagan celebration called Saturnalia to celebrate the return of the sun 3 days after the winter solstice. He was born in the spring with the baby lambs. The Mormons believe April 6th is the correct date. But the analogies to the Egyptian gods, etc. is interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
Something I am learning fast about many people in this world, especially those so engrossed and involved in Christianity:

There are none so blind as those who do not wish to see.

Well-said!

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Funnily enough Christians are not all the same. Some may Bible bash - Some may devoutly attend Church every week - Some may never attend Church
And even if some of the Bible is but updated ancient wisdom so what
I can understand believing in "Treat others as you would wish to be treated"
"Love thy fellow Man" etc
I believe in living and let live - stop bashing Christians they are people in a world full of people some are bad some are good but to label all as the same is wrong.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Funnily enough Christians are not all the same...

SO very true... The vast majority of "so called" Christians are horribly deceived, just like everyone else. All of that is about to change though:

"What is about to come upon the earth is not just a revival, or another awakening; it is a veritable revolution. The vision was given in order to begin to awaken those who are destined to radically change the course, and even the very definition of Christianity."

"I have called the best of every blood line in earth unto this generation…I have elected to bring them forth in this generation…THE ELECT GENERATION…They will move into things of the supernatural that no one has ever moved in before… This generation…is going to see the beginning of this WORLD WIDE NEW ORDER. LINK

God has His OWN plans for a "New World Order" and He is using the NWO as a tool to bring them to pass.

One of the best examples of what a TRUE Christian actually looks like is Nita Johnson:

"The angel of the Lord told me “in the days ahead if you are not a New World man you better be saved as you will not survive.” ~ Nita Johnson

Don't make the mistake of thinking TRUE Christians are a myth as well as Jesus, they as rare as hen's teeth but they DO exist and they carry the very presence of God. If you ever meet one you will KNOW it.

God is raising up REAL prophets just like He did in the OT:

edit on 28-4-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I get where you are coming from.
I have been fortunate to meet a few real Christians and have Christian friends who I could trust my life with
I always find it enlightening to discuss with them and listen to their perspective and find so much common ground
As a child I had a childish vision of Jesus - He was a hero to me and though I do not call myself a Christian I have learnt the child in me was correct.

edit on 28-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I will begin to listen to Dave Icke when his book sells half as many copies as the bible
Unfortunately, by then he will believe himself to be a shape shifting reptilian overlord and will have killed himself

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Funnily enough Christians are not all the same. Some may Bible bash - Some may devoutly attend Church every week - Some may never attend Church
I believe in living and let live - stop bashing Christians they are people in a world full of people some are bad some are good but to label all as the same is wrong.

I think for the sake of discussion on this particular thread that we are referring to the "hardcore" fundamentalist Christians who believe in talking snakes, feel it's their right to kill or prosecute non-Christians like they're dirt, destroy "demonic" documents of other cultures, promote slavery, and, indeed, believe in every word of their book as though it came from god.

Not the hippy commune types who preached real peace.

Incidentally, snakes DO TALK--but it requires just the right combination of mind-altering drugs to do it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Jesus was most definitely NOT a fabrication.. How do I really know? I have known all my life that he is real..

you cant state something as fact because you have a gut feeling

Jesus is the only one with the authority over your soul, and it's destiny that you have made.

if you beleive in jesus then you beleive in god so wouldnt he have more authority over your soul than jesus?

I know for a fact, an actual real fact that Jesus is the real deal.. No one can prove it

contradict yourself much?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Does anyone else think David Icke reviews his own books on amazon?

Amazon Customer Review

edit on 2/5/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

David Icke has plenty of "followers" that he doesn't need to review his own book!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB

I think for the sake of discussion on this particular thread that we are referring to the "hardcore" fundamentalist Christians who believe in talking snakes, feel it's their right to kill or prosecute non-Christians like they're dirt, destroy "demonic" documents of other cultures, promote slavery, and, indeed, believe in every word of their book as though it came from god.

Not the hippy commune types who preached real peace.

Incidentally, snakes DO TALK--but it requires just the right combination of mind-altering drugs to do it.

Lol - The tread is about if Jesus existed so is open to all Christians in fact this thread is open to All whether they are Christian or not - so who are you to say what they we I should be discussing

edit on 2-5-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Wouldn't be very surprising, OP, considering the facts.

Also, another book you might like is The 12th Planet by Zecharia Sitchin.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Religion ! Pah !

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join