It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Spaceship Orbiting the Sun, or a Camera Glitch? I cannot use search and have mashed the keyboar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Soho apparently caught "something" of interest, at least enough for a few outlets to run stories.
What does everyone think?

"There is no way this object is merely vapor, as the shape of it is rigidly straight and grooved and appears to be manufactured in some way. Also, there seems to be some intelligent design involved. It's beyond human engineering to create a spaceship which can fly so close to the Sun without burning up instantly."

www.livescience.com...

news.gather.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk... sun.html

youtu.be...

www.theblaze.com...
edit on 26-4-2012 by paratus because: adding links

edit on 26-4-2012 by paratus because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2012 by paratus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
You still have time to edit your thread title, so if you do, please remove the caps.
There's already been a thread on this too I think so it might get locked anyway.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

already discussed...several times...search-function ftw...

edit on 26-4-2012 by Hessdalen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Its been identified as a cosmic ray hit Here

edit on 26-4-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Dear God... Out of all the things I've seen on LASCO, this is one of the least suspicious. I cannot believe this is getting so much 'coverage' from Youtube, Livescience, theblaze... well, maybe I can believe that.
Anyway, as you watch the data archive player, you will see just how much 'stuff' is floating around up there... And its all moving pretty fast (nothing to slow it down, inertia, etc). As far as I can tell, this is not One defined craft. So let me offer two alternative possibilities:
1. Two small rocks colliding close to the camera. I see one converging collision point, with multiple entrance/exit trajectories, which could have been captured at the moment of impact.
2. One rock could have collided with the protective barrier (i imagine there is one) in front of the camera. The rock broke apart, and resulting ballistic pattern is seen, which could have been captured at the moment of impact.

Sorry, there's nothing in this one for me...

^^^ Yea, what Goretex said ^^^
Remember about a month ago, when there was that huge solar flare. Well, if you were watching SOHO at that time, you would have seen the intense increase in solar wind / ejecta / whatever else comes with cosmic rays. The LASCO picture was clouded up with junk for about 36 hours.

In order to 'identify' a UFO on LASCO, show me something that moves intelligently, or is clearly a manufactured. For example, I have always found this one interesting: NASA caught doctoring
edit on 26-4-2012 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

WOW.

that is a really strange object out there!

anybody remember the other bunch of times that there have seemingly been what look like giant spacecrafts near the sun?

i think they use it for something.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

Keep on drinkin that soy milk

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
For the object to be orbiting the sun it would have to be as big as all the planets combined and more to look that huge in Comparison.

Now knowing that we have no Satellites any where near , the distance between the lens and the sun is huge.

We have no way of knowing the object's true position ...I think someone mentioned cosmic ray ..sounds more convincing than a UFO

NASA want to launch probe to sun by 2018 ..www.universetoday.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It was identified as a solar flare? Really?

Does anyone agree with this finding, I'm assuming by NASA?

Either way. First time I saw this. Nice catch.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen

already discussed...several times...search-function ftw...

edit on 26-4-2012 by Hessdalen because: (no reason given)

and this is why I wonder why the object I caught on video gets no attention at all. why are some videos pushed as if being marketed while others with very good evidence are ignored around here?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I agree. I don't buy that this is just nothing. I believe this is something. I also made a post on this just now because this did not come up when I searched to see if it had been posted.

Anyways, yea this is something here.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My husband looked over the video and he says it's a satellite. The photo/video just happened to get the moon, sun, and satellite just in the right position and "poof".

Looks like their is a HUGE alien space ship holding orbit around the sun.

What do you guys think of this theory?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Canera crap ot telementary artifact. It is post picture

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
For the object to be orbiting the sun it would have to be as big as all the planets combined and more to look that huge in Comparison.

Now knowing that we have no Satellites any where near , the distance between the lens and the sun is huge.

We have no way of knowing the object's true position ...I think someone mentioned cosmic ray ..sounds more convincing than a UFO

NASA want to launch probe to sun by 2018 ..www.universetoday.com...

I believe this is just a ray as well.......

However.........no, you dont have to be huge to orbit the sun.........you dont have to be huge to orbit anything, especially if you are under your own power source......

So that statement is patently false.........

top topics

join