It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Farewell Intercourse' law allowing sex with dead wives sparks fury in Egypt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I guess islamic law allows for necrophillia, i really ahve a heard time justifying the religion now more than ever, when laws like this may get passsed inside what should be a muslim world

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Maybe a good-bye kiss on the cheek...but this is just disgusting!

Nasty race of humans...worse than animals!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Let them make whatever
laws they want.. Who cares right?
Is it any of our business if they want
to do this? It had to be made a law because
it was happening so much, and men keeping
the wives for days, so the 6 hour period i think
is a good idea..

link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

Uhhh it's either that or the camel !

link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wow some interesting facts you raise there.

Not a new idea in the annals of history but to see it imposed onto a populous in modern day just seems astounding.
Mind you they do say history has a habit of repeating itself.

It would make interesting reading to hear what the supporters of this law have to say in parliament to support such a notion.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by studio500

i have two questions.
why # a corpse?
why cant they just have sex with it before calling the medics?

love is emotional not physical. there is no point in making love to an object. so people that do this should prob seek help.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Uhhh it's either that or the camel !

Camel dies...predators eat dead camel!

Even animals have higher standards...dead = food...not intercourse!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

You know the more I read about the human race the more I ponder why we are allowed to be here. (That's if there is a higher form of divinity).

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Yesterday we had a G Spot found in an 83 year old deceased Polish woman, today this....
Coincidence?

Maybe they all got carried away with the idea of Post Death Orgasm after all.

That's exactly what came into my mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
funny how everybody ignores my reply just so they can keep on bashing Islam...

you people sicken me

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by studio500

You know the more I read about the human race the more I ponder why we are allowed to be here. (That's if there is a higher form of divinity).

I wonder too...what have we as a people come to?

What beyond ourselves...allows this sort of thing?

Just shocking!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate
reply to post by studio500

i have two questions.
why # a corpse?
why cant they just have sex with it before calling the medics?

love is emotional not physical. there is no point in making love to an object. so people that do this should prob seek help.

Perhaps it's just a case of one sick cleric imposing his warped ideals and fantasies onto the general population.

I honestly do see any other answer despite searching my mind for the slightest form of validity, I find nothing else.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bosniaque

you people sicken me

What do you mean..."you people"?

You are a people too!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

One of the biggest collaborators with the Masons, I mean why else have they taken the name of English currency as their own? Why else are their national treasures all over the world? Why else was Mubarrak left in power for so long by the Western elite? They only started talking about freedom and equality in Egypt when the people finally dared to raise their voices. Before that they didn't give a flying f*ck about the citizens of Egypt.

and now the next puppet government makes a move to increase the Islamophobia in the world.

Come on... are you people truly that naive to think that a government does not know the consequences of trying to pass such a law? Their own people are rising against this, you think they didn't foresee this?

This has nothing to do with Islam, this is the move of a Masonic controlled government

I can see your point on view of this and It does sound like something that would be used to create more tension and a general dislike to Muslims. However, do you think the Masons are also behind the countless of other "laws" that affect women ? I dunno.. Personally I hope the Egyptian people are able to continue standing against many injustices particularly against women.

Oh and this whole thing isnt just about women but also about having a level of compassion and respect for one another as human beings. Like someone else pointed out, even animals dont do this to each other when they die.
edit on 26-4-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

One of the biggest collaborators with the Masons, I mean why else have they taken the name of English currency as their own? Why else are their national treasures all over the world? Why else was Mubarrak left in power for so long by the Western elite? They only started talking about freedom and equality in Egypt when the people finally dared to raise their voices. Before that they didn't give a flying f*ck about the citizens of Egypt. and now the next puppet government makes a move to increase the Islamophobia in the world. Come on... are you people truly that naive to think that a government does not know the consequences of trying to pass such a law? Their own people are rising against this, you think they didn't foresee this? This has nothing to do with Islam, this is the move of a Masonic controlled government

you people sicken me

Maybe it's because it doesn't make sense. Does England have a law that states you can have sex with the deceased? Or other countries that have suspected Masonic influences? No.

So that argument doesn't fly.
edit on 26-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

One of the biggest collaborators with the Masons, I mean why else have they taken the name of English currency as their own? Why else are their national treasures all over the world? Why else was Mubarrak left in power for so long by the Western elite? They only started talking about freedom and equality in Egypt when the people finally dared to raise their voices. Before that they didn't give a flying f*ck about the citizens of Egypt.

and now the next puppet government makes a move to increase the Islamophobia in the world.

Come on... are you people truly that naive to think that a government does not know the consequences of trying to pass such a law? Their own people are rising against this, you think they didn't foresee this?

This has nothing to do with Islam, this is the move of a Masonic controlled government

That's an interesting take on the situation but as I am not familiar with Masonic links to the Egyptian government I feel unqualified to respond.

Do we know of Masonic ties inside the government at present?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
How do you defend Islamic law when things like this become purpose?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
How do you defend Islamic law when things like this become purpose?

Doesn't the law also state they can marry a 12 year old girl?

I seem to remember that being controversial at one time too!

Nothing quite fits...except nasty!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomEsotericScreenname

One of the biggest collaborators with the Masons, I mean why else have they taken the name of English currency as their own? Why else are their national treasures all over the world? Why else was Mubarrak left in power for so long by the Western elite? They only started talking about freedom and equality in Egypt when the people finally dared to raise their voices. Before that they didn't give a flying f*ck about the citizens of Egypt. and now the next puppet government makes a move to increase the Islamophobia in the world. Come on... are you people truly that naive to think that a government does not know the consequences of trying to pass such a law? Their own people are rising against this, you think they didn't foresee this? This has nothing to do with Islam, this is the move of a Masonic controlled government

you people sicken me

Maybe it's because it doesn't make sense. Does England have a law that states you can have sex with the deceased? Or other countries that have suspected Masonic influences? No.

So that argument doesn't fly.
edit on 26-4-2012 by RandomEsotericScreenname because: (no reason given)

Ofcourse England doesnt have anything like this. Islam is under attack, surely you can see this.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think we need a muslim to comment

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join