It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encouragement to Christians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If it looks like and talk like an Evangelical Tent Revival to pull in the many new people that visit, it is church recruiting. Evangelical Preaching has only one purpose, winning converts.

Thus, this appears to be the situation:

Recruitment/Solicitation:
i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Its funny all you Negative Nancys congregate in the Religion forum when you dont want to hear about Jesus. Thats like if I were alergic to garlic always going to the Italian joint for takeout.

Get a life! If you dont want to hear the preacher dont go to church!

No, the "garlic" seems to always come to us.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

you didn't respond to anyone with that qoute, you just bunched everyone together which was very judgemental, see if you'd actually read the post you'd see I was taking everyones side. but what did you do? Now I do believe you're a troll. you said: all christians are hateful.

funny I don't hate you. I met tons of atheist who troll youtube vids for no reason. hate exist on all sides. it's reality.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Notice how (evilsadam) responded to people without responding to a specific argument? that's what happens when a soul cannot have an intelligent debate, they just say: all christians are hatefull blah blah.... yadda .....

as for you; I'm glad you turned your life around and don't troll anymore. what got you to become a believer?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
*** KNOCK IT OFF ***

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED.

GET ON TOPIC!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

who are you talking too? lol i remmeber you, one of the old memebrs

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuslsTruth

I became a believer when God Almighty himself knocked some sense into my head with a powerful wakeup call.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2012 by wildtimes because: nm

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Apparently it does. It helps OP avoid some of the dangers that are inherent to preaching to people face to face.
Like racists, the anonymity of the web offers the safety to say what he likes without the possibility of retribution or consequence. If I met someone IRL that was as insistent as OP in regurgitating their mythology at me as OP seems to be, they had better be versed in fisticuffs

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It would appear the issue of "Jesus died for your sins", speaks in the current sense, and speaks directly to Organized Religion and the Holy Bible promoters. I hear this every time a Organized Church Christian tries to recruit me, that He died for my Sins. I looked and it appears to be the organized churches sins.

Any true and real encouragement would depart from the issues that try to make Jesus look like the pagan Sun god game in any form.

Everyone reads this correctly, Jesus is speaking toward all the organized religion folks that misrepresent and embellish his issue of being more than just a Messiah.

Those that keep doing the same old sin again and again, appear to be the ones that don't need encouragement!!

After all, the End Times speaks to the churches becoming corrupted of the message.

I don't belong to any church because of that specific reason. So, can't be me doing the Sinning.

I also would term that belief as being a true Christian, based in simple truths of a Messiah.

edit on 26-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Killing Jesus truth via the sinners embellishments 2,000 years past.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColonelLingus
reply to post by hhcore

Apparently it does. It helps OP avoid some of the dangers that are inherent to preaching to people face to face.
Like racists, the anonymity of the web offers the safety to say what he likes without the possibility of retribution or consequence. If I met someone IRL that was as insistent as OP in regurgitating their mythology at me as OP seems to be, they had better be versed in fisticuffs

People on the internet are people too.

I think.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

AMEN!

and God bless all those who truly love Him

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A much more explicit and pointed explanation of the Christian's Serious Problems:

ebionite.com...

Once understood, Paul taught a parallel doctrine with respect to the Law as was embraced by the Ebionites. The problem is that modern Jews remain in bondage to the written word, while Christians who fail to comprehend the true meaning of the Law, dwell in lawless abandonment that makes them apostates to the Kingdom of God..

-------

Unless you can answer these questions
You Cannot be a Disciple of Yeshua/Jesus

This correctly explains why the Christians of this day are the beasts, the anti-Christs.

edit on 26-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Corrupt Church and Corrupt Follower Defined as Dead of Religion

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

The "Judaizers" who came to the Galatian Christians were the Essenes. No wonder you hate Paul. but too bad for you Peter wrote 2 Peter 3:15-16.

Come to Christ, leave Babylon.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Try not to get to downtrodden when dealing with the human puppets of demons brother. They never congregate to attack unless you're tearing down the gates of Hell. Remember that.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
They (Jesus and Disciples), the ones you call morons, are very serious. You don't know "the way" and shall not be accepted into Heaven. You have chosen to remain among the dead.

ebionite.com...

For I say to you, that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall not enter the kingdom of heaven" (Matt 5:18-20 NAS).

Students of Hebrew Mysticism will perceive that what the third-century Christian Church Father Origen wrote was no different than what is contained in the Zohar, where it states: “The narratives of the doctrine are its cloak. The simple look only on the garment, that is upon the narrative of the doctrine; more they know not. The instructed, however, see not merely the cloak, but what the cloak covers”.

These great truths are again demonstrated in the words of Moses Maimonedes, one of the most respected of Jewish theologians, historian, and Talmudist, where he writes about the nature of scripture: “Every time that you find in our books a tale the reality of which seems impossible, a story which is repugnant to both reason and common sense, then be sure that the tale contains a profound allegory veiling a deeply mysterious truth; and the greater the absurdity of the letter, the deeper the wisdom of the spirit”. These same truths are again conveyed to us in the words of the Church Historian Eusebius: “Many were led astray by reading the allegorical contents of the scriptures literally in the method of the Pharisees and Sadducees”.

edit on 27-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Your inheritance is hell as you missed the narrow gate

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join