It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Says that Ron Paul "Cannot Win"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Quite a direct article from the BBC today:

(BBC) Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich is expected to suspend his campaign next week and endorse Mitt Romney, his spokesman has said.

Mr Gingrich now says he expects Mr Romney, who won five primaries on Tuesday, to be the Republican nominee.

The campaigns are said to be working out an orderly endorsement, with Mr Romney keen on Mr Gingrich's support.

He has won only two primaries - South Carolina and Georgia - since the election season began in January.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Part of the plan all along?

The article ends with the following statement (the only statement it makes about Ron Paul):

Former Massachusetts Governor Romney has an unassailable lead in the race for the 1,144 delegates needed to secure the Republican nomination at the party convention in August.

Texas Congressman Ron Paul is the only other remaining candidate in the race, although he cannot win.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Is this true? Can Ron Paul still win? I know that scores of people turned up to support him in the pouring rain the other day.
edit on 26-4-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
were they confident or what in their manipulation abilities..
they are so certain because they've been propagating the entire show this whole time.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Proof that Europe also has lame stream media?

Seriously though, I saw a video yesterday with Dr Paul himself, stating that statistically he can still aquire the nomination but he feels it is not likely. I'll try to find the link for you...brb

:edit to add:

www.rawstory.com...

Here's a link to the story and the CNBC video where he discusses the odds...
edit on 26-4-2012 by GoOfYFoOt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sorry the BBC UK is as bought and paid for as the other CFR-owned and operated corporate news outlets.

BBC didn't do their homework OR they are deliberately misleading their viewers. Hmmm...which one...

He has a great chance of going to the Tampa Convention, where the real decision will be made.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
In case you haven't noticed, it doesn't matter how many people support him. Mitt's phantom support base somehow outweighs every other candidates. Even if Mitt manages to pull 500 people to a rally while Paul pulls 5,000, Mitt still wins all of the polls.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It depends on how the actual delegates are bound and who is getting them. The "public" election is the preference of the electorate, then most states have a process to select the delegates.

Ron Paul’s Minnesota delegate blowout prompts Romney ‘panic,’ says Paul adviser

Ron Paul wins majority of delegates in Iowa, Minnesota contests

Ron Paul Wins Colorado With 17 to 18 Delegates

I haven't seen the math in a while, so I'm not sure what the true delegate count actually is.
edit on 4/26/2012 by Finalized because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

Dont forget Washington

edit on 26-4-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
In case you haven't noticed, it doesn't matter how many people support him. Mitt's phantom support base somehow outweighs every other candidates. Even if Mitt manages to pull 500 people to a rally while Paul pulls 5,000, Mitt still wins all of the polls.

There is definitely something going on. I don't know what it is but something is "not quite right" in this election. It is of my humble opinion that Mitt paid for this nomination and nothing or no one was going to get in his way. A lot of conservative repubs do not like Mitt yet their voice was silenced as well.

The only way Mitt won't get the nomination is if he somehow takes himself out of the race.

He will be the nominee (as much as I don't like it). I had really-really hoped for a strong third party candidate but it appears TPTB are not going to let that happen either. This election was bought and paid for years ago and many of us are just now realizing we have been snookered.
edit on 4/26/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

I totally agree with you!

The question now is, what are we going to do about it? I am not prepared to sit back and allow the American people to be deceived.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Damrod

I don't think it's that he paid for it, I think it's that he's willing to do whatever his masters bid him. He will make for a great whore, thus he will make for a great president. This is why I believe Obama will lose against Mitt; Obama lost the support of AIPAC and the banks, so the turnout will likely be 49:51 in Romney's favor.

I really wish they had given Paul equal coverage and held a fair election, ah well. I'm looking to move out of America if I can find a decent country that will have me. I believe we're beyond saving now; it's all going to tank, better get out while you can.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hey look at that

the BBC got something right for once

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The media has been dismissing a Paul victory the entire time, so is this really anything new? If they're going to dismiss the possibility of a Paul win of the nomination or Presidency I'd like them to give us their logic, and at the same time not lie about the outcomes of various caucuses, etc.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

i know right,,its so awesome when corp. elites say you people have no say,,,i always love hearing that..sounds like you do too,,,do you like a crappy country with a crappy president who is a puppet whore? yes,,you need to do some research or SOMETHING,,,schill

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hmm....if Mitt wins, and he probably will....

Maybe.....

At the convention.....

RP supporters can do their thing and show the republican party and the WHOLE country their might.

I would LOVE to see oceans for Paul and a little tickle for Romney and the world going how did this happen, were elections maybe RIGGED? Did the media maybe HOODWINK us?

As Mitt accepts the nomination PRESIDENT PAUL PRESIDENT PAUL

Disrespectful? Have Ron Paul supporters been respected?
Will they keep RP supporters out of convention AGAIN? lol NOW?
edit on 27-4-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
BBC = British Brainwashing Corps.
They are just the same as MSM in the states. Another arm of the govt. Social programming via the TV = WMD Weapon of Mass Deception, used on the sheeple here in the UK.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
BBC also said that Building 7 Collapsed a long timel before it did, maybe they are psychic?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminnaughty
BBC = British Brainwashing Corps.
They are just the same as MSM in the states. Another arm of the govt. Social programming via the TV = WMD Weapon of Mass Deception, used on the sheeple here in the UK.

Yeah!....someone else gets it!....here is a tasty treasure for you to enjoy....I am sure the same logic works in the UK as here....I love this little tune and video...it is SO TRUE!!

Enjoy!

edit to add:

edit on 4/27/2012 by Damrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
BBC also said that Building 7 Collapsed a long timel before it did, maybe they are psychic?

They just released the "official version of events" about two hours too early. Someone neglected to tell their reporter in New York that this hadn't happened yet, and not to let the cat out of the bag

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Well of course Mittens will win. And Obama will wipe up the floor with him.

"From The Western Center for Journalism in a piece entitled, "Spanish Company Will 'Count' American Votes Overseas In November,' they state the following in this excerpt:

"When the Spanish online voting company SCYTL bought the largest vote processing corporation in the United States, it also acquired the means of manufacturing the outcome of the 2012 election. For SOE, the Tampa based corporation purchased by SCYTL in January, supplies the election software which records, counts, and reports the votes of Americans in 26 states–900 total jurisdictions–across the nation. ..." Find the rest of the article @ www.westernjournalism.com...

"And if that doesn't make you squirm, George Soros is closely associated w/one of Obama's biggest contributors who, himself, is involved with SCYTL, the company that is going to count the votes!! " Keep reading.

www.dailypaul.com...

new topics

top topics

join