It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stop talking about Jesus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dJbdJb

Originally posted by Akragon

Sorry about before folks. To be perfectly honest, I was bored and just fancied winding some people up. Talk about whoever you want, not that you need my permission.

Peace dudes.

Why don't you try learning about him... perhaps you'll find out why he is always a topic of discussion

He was quite the facinating individual my friend...

I learnt about him for 18 years. I'm a recovering catholic. Been clean for 10 years now - woo!

He was probably a cool guy with some very wise words, but all that's been ruined in my opinion from the hypocrites who spread his word but have learnt nothing from him. Not you. The people who are running these filthy rich religions.
I did say I wasn't going to reply to this thread because I don't want to argue about Jesus, so this is my last post.

Cheers.

Im not here to argue my friend...

Don't listen to what people tell you about him... read it for yourself... You'll see what i mean...

Sitting through church services listening to someone preach is draining... i know.

Though if you read about him, and skip the rest of the book... you'll get an entirely different picture, and you'll see who actually follows his word, and who does not...

start here... Mat 3

Instead of Genesis...

Just a suggestion of course... do whatever you like.

edit on 26-4-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Thread after thread of "Jesus said this" and "Jesus said that", and "what he really meant by that was..."

Please stop it. The Bible has been so heavily distorted by over the years that we really don't know what he said, if anything at all. Not to mention the fact that nobody wrote about him until decades after his supposed death.

There is a plethora of Jesus forums out there full of like minded genii as yourselves, and I highly recommend using them. They're great places to hang out - honestly.

I won't be replying to this thread because, guess what, I don't want to argue about Jesus or his alleged teachings. If I did I would post on a JESUS FORUM.

Sorry if anyone's weak mind has been offended by this.

All the best

D.

"Did you say, 'Mother,' or 'Smother'?" Call it "Smotherlove." Who is on the other end of your pupet strings? Therefore is seeing in darkness the newly discovered principle as the principle of metaphor.

Jesus and others who know the Creator-intellect understand metaphor. Our text from Ephesians reminds us that as lowers of Christ we are in a battle each moment of our lives.
edit on 7-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

new topics

<< 1   >>

join