It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology and the 'Code'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hello, I don't know if this has ever been brought up before, but I was just thinking and found myself highly surprised at my "discovery." I don't look at it as a discovery, as much as Look at it as a Revelation.

You know what numerology is, of course. To me it is a pattern of numbers that represent all of us. We have a patter in our names, and in our dates of birth. Now I always thought this was ridiculous. People adding this number of your date to that number of your date to get this number and it is gonna be your "life path" number? It sounds so,,, manufactured. But I went to this web sight: www.decoz.com...

What I found after doing ALL the numerology readings, was that every single one of them were completely accurate. not a single one seemed too vague, or over exaggerated. These numbers, Numbers! Perfectly described my every bit of being, it seemed to describe me emotionally, and physically as a human being. Numbers.

I was blown away at the accuracy, and I recommend you all try this. Then I went to see what it said about my future, and to say the least I am in fear because of how accurate these numbers are to describe everything else.

Now, I look at numbers themselves, and I don't understand how anyone can even find a meaning in the numbers, Is it their shape, or I mean what? When do numbers find so much meaning? I means, unless numbers are a physical, organic kind of thing in all of us, I don't understand how they have any meaning at all. I mean, how can they be so damn accurate? Then, I thought, we are all perhaps "made" out of certain numbers. These numbers are "building blocks" because one number will describe our attitude, our emotions, our "life path" and our physical being.. Holy #? And if we contain these patterns of numbers, this unique to every human "code,"

What does that say about our life? Our world, and how we see it? If our known world is perhaps grown from some sort of "code" also..?

O_O

Most of you will know what I mean, and will share the same fear, come on and hear me out?? Take the red pill?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FenderWolf

If you take a room full of people and toss three dice on the floor, 'somebody' in the room will find meaning in the numbers.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Can you explain why there is any meaning in numbers at all? Im afraid the way you look at it is the same way I did, like its just a bunch of bull# with a dash of over-thought. But the profile built of me in numerology is 100% accurate. Unlike may astrology, you look at the profile of your star sign and your like "Oooh I am independent but im not sensitive, this doesn't really describe me?" I don't know why, but numerology is probably the only accurate future prediction I have ever seen.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This video basically is a parody on the jim carey movie the number 24. It shows how anyone can make a pattern about anything using numbers and simple math.

Video
edit on 26-4-2012 by scottromansky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I went to your link.

This was disturbingly extemely accurate.

This was quite depressing.

It kinda makes me feel like a computer programme.

This is you number. This is how you behave.

Whats the f****** point to all this anymore.

I pulled out a number from the lucky dip before I came here and that determines what my life will be.

I have to get off this insane planet.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by scottromansky

But its so accurate

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

It feels like that website is just like a horoscope, it is so broad with the descriptions it can be describing anyone not just myself. i could be wrong thats what i just got from it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky

It feels like that website is just like a horoscope, it is so broad with the descriptions it can be describing anyone not just myself. i could be wrong thats what i just got from it.

do it for another member of your family and see how well it fits you or is it accurately describing them.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

It didnt work maybe i did it wrong.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I know exactly what you mean with this Numerology. I too, felt that it must be non-sense and using general vague answers that could describe anyone who was reading. However, after listening to "The Numbers Lady" Glynis McCants on Coast to Coast AM one night I decided to run my numbers just for fun. I was dumb founded how accurate it described me. I then tried my wifes numbers to see if it was just a coincident and again I was shock how accurate it was that I could have thought I just read a biography about my wife.

My wife is much more skeptical about such things than I am (I try to keep an open mind about anything) and she too was creeped out how it accurately told our life story. So I'm leaning to believing that there really is something to be said about numbers. I personally recommend numerologist.com... for a free in depth mini-reading to your email. I was very impressed with it, though after your reading it offers more info at $67. I just took my free reading and was happy with that.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky
reply to [url= by FenderWolf[/url]

That's exactly it, another spin on astrology tarot reading etc

Gross generalizations FTW

It'll snare the usual type who will buy the numerology software (ONLY $200!)

And that's the sole purpose of that website

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I analysed the site. Althought it seems very accurate (I went there as a total non-believer and I was dumbstruck with the accuracy), I then analysed the other numbers. Alot them also represented a part of me, even if they were not my number. I think that the trick is that each numbers can, litterally, apply to anybody. Try it!
edit on 26-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Oh cool, so everyone born in the same day always have the same "life path". The "predictions" are just like horoscopes, vague stuff that applies to 99% of the population..
edit on 26-4-2012 by rhinoceros because: (no reason given)

top topics

join