It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amelia Sequence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
hi. i'm new to this site and found it by searching for the amelia sequence as i am addicted to watching touch. i have enjoyed reading everyones theories and have something to add that i found using the suggestion someone made by grouping the numbers into 6.
if you write the numbers in groups of 6x6, the column and row totals both equal 161...1+6+1=8 the symbol for affinity.

3 1 8 5 2 9 = 28
6 3 2 8 7 9 = 35
5 2 2 9 7 5 = 30
6 1 1 8 8 1 = 25
6 0 4 5 5 1 = 21
2 4 2 5 4 5 = 22
= = = = = =
28 11 19 40 33 30

28+35+30+25+21+22 = 161
28+11+19+40+33+30 = 161

i would just like to add that i have always found numerology fascinating but i started watching touch as my son has recently been diagnosed with ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder).

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
it just dawned on me after i posted .... 6x6 =36 the number of people there must be like Jake and each time one dies they must be replaced hence the number 8 which looks like the affinity symbol.

i don't know if there is any significance to the individual numbers themselves though, will keep you posted
edit on 29-5-2012 by charliesmudgedfudge because: additional information

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

I also notice the sequence of 529 it was repeated twice is that no 2 always at the center of 5 and 9...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
i have studied every field of science i possable can since i was a kid born gifted with computers an electronics i have done years of research into Evolution an Autism is a new step in Evolution to me the reason i believe this is because its been proven that with some autistic kids you can talk with them like you would a normal person when you figure out how and what they are using to talk themselves math as proven by science is a universal language and comes in many different forms from what i know there used to be programs where kids with math autism have been able to do things and even cause things to happen just by doing small things even like in the show some have been able to escape state care without anyone ever figuring out how they did it. In all my top opinion on this matter is that autism is not an illness but our next step in evolution and the increase of kids being born with it is more of a proof of that to me since the numbers of autistic kids being born has been slowly increasing over the years, My suggestion to those with autistic kids is to observe and learn to listen because they are the ones who may turn out to lead us into the next century.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by charliesmudgedfudge

thanks you helped me in figuring out a long time code imbedded in everything around us but i am still stuck because there is 1 number still missing from the sequence here is the code maybe you may have more luck than me in finding the missing #

2 8 0 1 6 1 9 7
2 5 8 2 8 0 5 3 8

with this code a lot of things in the world can be changed when its read correctly i have been able to use it to do some things but because of the missing number nothing of what i do is ever a guarantee it will work

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
thanks to all of you have been posting on this sight i been able to further my research here is the next sequence of #s that continues on from the one post by charliesmudgedfudge

3 1 8 5 2 9 = 28
6 3 2 8 7 9 = 35
5 2 2 9 7 5 = 30
6 1 1 8 8 1 = 25
6 0 4 5 5 1 = 21 = 243
2 4 2 5 4 5 = 22
2 8 0 1 6 1 = 18
9 7 7 2 5 8 = 38
2 8 0 5 3 8 = 26
=====================
41 34 26 48 47 47 = 243

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
www.findthetruth.org...
New web series, looks to be a spin-off of Touch

findthetruth.jackboxers.com...
download the app

The truth is in the dodecahedron

If you need help with the app, hit me up: JB_576878
edit on 5-6-2012 by Hezikiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by maskofdarkness22

I'M JUST WATCHING THE NEXT EPISODE AND THE NEXT FOUR NUMBERS ARE 2217 WHICH ARE NOT THE SAME AS YOURS.

COULD IT BE THAT THERE IS JUST NO RELEVANCE TO THESE NUMBERS????

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyQuincunx
reply to post by phalanx001

Take note of the fact that when using lost/found symbolism we are really referring to opposites/black and white/yin yang...NOW add up the numbers between lost (12) and found (12) = 69...coincidence.

I believe if there is any connection, it is the process between something lost and something found = transition

IMHO

If you continue to play with the single numbers in the results in 69 you arrive at the number six quite quickly i.e. 6+9= 15, 5+1=6. Yet again the number six appears, which when squared equals 36 the number of the righteous ones, maybe I'm looking too far into this but perhaps their trying to communicate something with us.......

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Surrounded

If you look deeper into Numerology, 6 is the one harmonious number: its the only one that can not only resolve conflicts between the other numbers, but can bring them ALL closer together. When you perform simple numerology reductions to the name Jacob Bohm (his full name) it reduces it self to 6.

Following this path, I decided to perform a short numerology report using Decoz Numerology Generator @ www.decoz.com

Quote from the report for Jacob Bohm
"Jake, you are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are
deeply concerned about the state of the world. You have great compassion and
idealism. You are a utopian, and will spend your life trying to realize some aspect
of your utopian dream, sacrificing money, time, and energy for a better world. It is
in giving that you will find much satisfaction.
You have a broad outlook on life. You tend to see the big picture, rather than
the minute details. You naturally attract people from all walks of life who can fit
into your larger plans and take over the areas you find uninteresting. The person
with a 9 Life Path is rarely prejudiced or accepts social biases of people. Instead,
they evaluate people on the basis of what they can do for the larger cause. They
are the true egalitarian."

If that doesn't describe Jake's character I don't know what does!

Also, I'm going to be doing some research into all of the numbers outside the Amelia Sequence if anyone is interested in the results and, possibly, correlations. If there are no objections, I can repost them here, as I am too lazy to start a new thread! Hahaha

Happy Connecting!
- Phlux

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Interesting post, and sounds like you share a bit in common with the creator Tim Kring, as I discovered his son is autistic. Just watching this series now while I'm working in Australia, and saw the Amelia sequence episode 6 this morning, thoroughly enjoying it, although it seems I'm about 7 months behind you guys on this forum.

I like how you've arranged the numbers there.

I presume you mean 8 being representative of the symbol for infinity?

I noticed though with your 1+6+1 = 8 that you are showing the first 4 numbers of the number Phi, the golden ratio, which is expressed as a rational number as (1 + squareroot(5))/2)

Back in about 1998, I was playing with a calculator, while I was working in Kuwait. I had read Peter Lemesurier's book, "The Great Pyramid Decoded" when I was a student in Scotland. His observation that the tan of the angle of the sides of the great pyramid of Giza was close to equal to the root(phi). i.e. tan (51.85 deg) = root(phi).

I was wondering what this number could be used for, except for symmetry, since it is known as the golden ratio. Anyway, while I was playing with the calculator and the number phi (I was using 1.618), I tried squaring it. I noticed that the square of phi looked like 1+ phi. So I ended up writing an equation phi^2 = 1 + phi. Then re-writing it as a quadratic equation phi^2 - phi - 1 = 0. Using the formula to solve quadratic equations gave me two values for phi. (1+ root(5))/2 or (1-root(5))/2. So phi is approx 1.618 or -0.618. Unfortunately, this is not a new discovery I found out later, once I'd read some maths book on phi, but I did discover this equation on my own without reading a book.

These numbers are used in financial charting, I later discovered, and funnily enough if you square -0.618 you get another one of the numbers used, 0.381966.

I think this episode is a play on the Fibonacci sequence of numbers. Worth a look on Wikipedia.

What many people report noticing is certain numbers appearing frequently in their daily lives. I was in Adelaide about 3 weeks ago, and kept seeing the number 22 (time 22:22)and 23 along with 11. In Numerology, 11, is the number of spirituality. 22 is called the Master number, and 23 represents a person balanced in mind and spirituality from what I can remember from a reading given by the late Edgar Cayce.

I liked the episode with the guy with 22:22 tattooed on his neck. 22 is referred to as a master number.

Daniel Goldman wrote a book on numerology called the life you were born to lead. I discovered I have the birth number of 38, which reduces to 11, which alleges an influence towards spiritual things. Tim Kring I discovered five minutes ago when I thought about it, also is a 38. So perhaps an explanation for his creations being biased towards spiritual-like things such as psychic powers, numerology, etc.

Great show though, and off to enjoy episode #7. Hmmmmm, 1 divided by 7 has a repeating sequence of numbers 0.142857142857...142857 7 chakras, 7 endocrine glands in the body, 7 days of the week....

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I am also seeing the other clues all over the show. The citrus juice that Jake drinks the math professor also drinks. Why?????
I am not a math person but have become so enthralled by the way the universe is connected. I am always experiencing this connection in so called obscure synchronicitys. Are they because I work on the basis of law of attraction and my minds ability along with energy manipulation to attract things or are there mathematical things that make it so. Thoughts please?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
In regard to the Amelia Sequence and the program Touch: I recently came in contact with these episodes and was smittened with it from second one of the chapters (only saw 1 - 7 so far). I do not really have a mathematical mind or training in these subjects, but have an open mind to learn - and did I became interested in learning more. I agree that we are all part of a collective mind which existed in Ancient times and somehow through the last 2000+ years we lost that link and that these children being born now are messengers showing us the way back to these links with the universe. I also agree that these episodes do have an underlying occult spiritual meaning to them and that we are giving a view into the aspect of creation and those who are tuned in to the, or those awakening to the, aspect of the collectiveness of the Universe and that all are interlinked will be touched and stimulated by this program to start to think on a Universal and Higher spiritual or consciousness level.
I am following all your replies and is so intrigued by the sequencing and data that I have now also pushed myself to see beyond the everyday to see the relationships of numbers to actions to the consciuosmind of the Universe in us all. I have found that in the past certian groups gave an unfair discription of certian numbers to invoke fear, but actually 6, 11, 22 and 13 carries much power in the spiritual world which relates to a higher consciousness of all humans and their sacred connection to the Divine (and here Divine means to me that which each religion/spiritual path/Pagan path honours in their spiritual devotion). I have no number sence but of late I agree that numbers do connect us like the fibonachi sequence and that this number sequence might be seen in the same light and to me it is all a guidance - a path - to follow to gain that spiritual "connectiveness" with each other and with Creation in a whole.
In the replies above one writer wrote about the state taking these children and I agree for I think in episode 7 the late doctor said to the head of the house which keeps the children: "how much did they give you for they also offered me money and fame" (if I remeber correctly). In light of what I wrote above I also see another pattern emerge: that of the old trying to destroy the new which is to follow. This child is one of many who brings in the light of the new higher enlightment of the human race, but there are still people who does not want to let their power go or do not want to herald in this new changes for they will loose their control over the masses, they will loose the fear the masses have for those in power as more and more people will realise that our actions and words do affect others and that we are indeed sacred and interlinked. To me the house for the children and the "social service" in these episodes resembles that part of the system which cannot let of its control and want to use these children to better their own power driven control over all. For if the human race rekindled these interconnectedness and start living by a higher consciousness of recognision of the sacredness of each other many system, companies, governments and powers will be outdated for peace and love will really exist - unconditional love of the father has for his child no matter what ailments the child might have.
So, I feel, it is not only on numbers that this episode is based but also on a much bigger issue of interconnectedness of our spirit into the consciuosness of the sacredness of life.
Super show - can't wait to see the rest of the programs.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
According to touchpedia.wikia.com... the sequence is now as such:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   

At the start of this episode they mentioned Polaris (The North Star)?
Polaris Declination is 89degs, 15min, 50.8sec
8+9+1+5+5+0+8 = 36

Could this be related?
-rick

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Greetings fellow ATSers!
I too am a huge fan of the show Touch. I know I'm a little late in the game as far as finding this forum discussing the Amelia Sequence, but I have read through every post and am intrigued by the findings some of you are discovering. I have yet to turn up anything unique of my own but I did get my head wrapped around two posts in particular. After looking at them for a few minutes it dawned on me why they seemed so strange. Now, I'm sorry if this revelation lets down a possible hope of finding a chain in the making, but I wanted to set something straight before anyone goes too in depth with this possible theory.

The sequence found by charliesmudgedfudge and continued by maskofdarkness22 is just a fancy was of finding the total sum of every digit in the sequence. Either way, columns or rows, you're just adding the digits together, but in a different order. This way of sorting numbers in computing is known as an array

For example if you take only the first 4 numbers in the sequence "3185" and make a 2x2 array you get the same "pattern" there as well
3 1 = 4
8 5 = 13
======
11 6

(4 + 13) = (11 + 6) = 17

I have to admit it did throw me off a bit at first and I was fascinated that someone could see such a pattern. Again, I wasn't trying to be a know-it-all jerk just trying to prove someone wrong, but rather enlighten them on how this similarity seemed to be coming about.

Cheers and good luck to everyone on your search for connections

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by phalanx001

Originally posted by Isitrandom

I love this idea of adding the numbers of the Amelia sequence, just as I love the idea of the Amelia sequence and the concept of "Touch". But I feel that's really not enough. So I tried other kinds of mathematical operations (in vain
) and ran other researches on the web. And I found this site which looks like some real mathematical information, that suggests that the Amelia sequence (318529632879522975) has to be divided in three groups of 6 numbers, forming smaller sequences that you find somewhere in maths as parts of the decimal expansion of mathematical expressions. It's decieving again, because it doesn't seem to mean anything (yet?), but it looks somehow nearer to the truth.
brainchamber.com...
Note that three series of 6 numbers reminds the 666 (beast number), but it enters a domain I don't know much, so I leave you this as a possible lead!

Thank you for the suggestion. It appears we have another interesting lead
I am by no means familiar with the occult, so I'm afraid we may have to rely on another ATSer to assist with a potential connection here.

Having said that, I've only had a brief look, but following the logic on the website, I would say that it is possible to find a decimal expansion of random math expressions that will suit any 6 digit sequence...
edit on 8/5/2012 by phalanx001 because: (no reason given)

I authored the post in question, and this is not actually the case. While I've tried to find several random 6 digit series in decimal expansions they have produced no results. However, as I stated in my original blog post, the connection is vague and despite the fact that it's unlikely for a random sequence to be a subset of a known decimal expansion, I don't see any logic behind it being intentional! So, I have no idea if it means anything, but I wanted to present what I did find.

I did not mean to imply any relation to the "mark of the beast". Since the Amelia Sequence extends beyond the initial 18 digits, it wouldn't be logical at this point anyway.

Mike
edit on 27-4-2013 by mhannigan because: Add comment about 666

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Hey there, i did something with the amelia sequence too, and i think that i should show it to you guys

First i wrote the whole sequence in 5 lines, with 20 digits each lines, then i circled the fibonacci numbers with pairs..look
then

looks familiar? yes its the fibonacci spiral, and the number of circles is 8. somethings up

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
hello everyone,

I am a french high school student who watch "touch". and I try to find a logic at this sequence for may be able to predict the next of this sequence and I find a beginning of a logic that unfortunately did not succeed...
then does someone find the logic? if no one has found and if he want to find it he can ask me my work for find a mistake in my calculations... because maybe a simple mistake who prevent me to find the logic...

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You are brilliant!! I love that show. I think many things went over people's heads. I wish it went on longer. I wonder what he's doing now. a reply to: phalanx001

top topics

<< 1   >>

join