It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Employees Of The Federal Government: The First Declaration Of Independence (and a new one...)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
POWERFUL!
I am impressed, good sir.
(humble bow)

It is frightening, what he has been able to do in 3 1/2 years and at present, the most any of us can to is catalogue and remember.

Remember that many of us swore an oath. Not to any man, but to the Constitution.

Many of the people who "serve us" in Congress took the same oath we did Beez, as did the President when he was sworn in; the only problem is that they don't have the balls to live up to it (or they had their fingers crossed when they took it.)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Etarson

Originally posted by OldCorp
NM

I'll be back in a few hours.
edit on 4/26/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

We've already lost the domestic battle my friends. We need to be preparing for an all out "War on the people" worldwide. It IS coming, and it'll be like nothing we could ever have imagined.

The battle has yet to begin. TPTB have underestimated the will of the American people, as did the Japanese and the Germans in WWII. A war is coming I'm afraid, and it will be horrible beyond all imagining. G-d Damn them for forcing it on us.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
A wonderful thread! Stars and Flag, of course.

I would like to re-state what others around here have already said, I wish more people were aware of all this! But how to get the word out? Most people I know didn't even know about NDAA and when I said something about it I got that usual blank stare we've all seen. Something needs to happen to "wake" people up, as they say.

TY.

Click the banner in my signature and hit the Facebook and Twitter "Share" buttons at the top right of the page. If everyone shared it with all of their friends, it might just catch on.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by budro
As if I were invited into the conversation I would like to add my thoughts.

Bravo OP for renewing in me the energy of complex rational which my mind holds so dear. It is a pleasure to read the thoughts of another who understands the importance of language, culture and borders; be it from you, our forefathers, or paid entertainers which in this case happen to be fueling the fire.

On to my points; OP if you want to reach the maximum audience with this might I suggest adding a few notations to the origination of the grievances which are only being perpetuated with the current administration. Meaning that those who are so deceived by the system and who worship their leaders will likely not assimilate information once they are shown the reality that they have been deceived. Both sides are guilty and most fools take sides while history shows us that our oppressors do not have sides. They are masters at dividing and that brings up the next point.

You're right of course. With a 9% approval rating, Congress need to go as well. Should we start making lists? Why don't we start with every Representative and Senator that voted for the NDAA.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by OldCorp

Attacking federal workers?

How low can one get?

Let me guess, you can't get a federal job yourself?

edit on 4/27/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
The battle has yet to begin. TPTB have underestimated the will of the American people, as did the Japanese and the Germans in WWII. A war is coming I'm afraid, and it will be horrible beyond all imagining. G-d Damn them for forcing it on us.

I respectfully disagree that the battle hasn't started. I firmly believe (And i'm working on collecting evidence to put before this great melting pot of minds we call ATS) that the domestic war, not just ours but all over the world, was fought silently and with every trick in the book pulled out. Divide and Conquer...that's exactly what has already been done. What we are seeing at this point is the aftermath, or fallout of that war. Maybe "war" isn't the correct term...More like capitulation it would seem. We (the human race) have handed ourselves over on a silver platter over the last few hundred years to TPTB, and for many of us, the will to live and push on has been strongly diminished.

As for the rest, you're absolutely right, except i'll say they didn't "force" it on us, the vast majority have been welcoming it with open arms. It's almost as if we, that is to say ALL of us, have accepted the "medals" and "awards" placed on us by our wonderful leadership. Only, it's not a medal, it's a Noose, and far too many won't realize this before it's too late.

The precursor to this war will be blatantly obvious to those paying attention. Everyone else MIGHT catch it, but most likely they'll wake up one day and wonder, "Why are we fighting? What led us to this?" At that point it'll be up to us, the self-informed information gathering few, to rally the people together, explain the situation as best we can (without being condescending or malicious), and ready them for the literal hell on earth we're going to face.

I'll be there, you can count on it. The biggest thing we definitely need to shy away from is the "I told you so" attitude that so many have. Who cares who said what? We have to deal with it now, so lets focus on that and stop all the petty bickering. It's only furthering TPTBs agenda, and making us all weaker.

Edit: Although I love that move dearly, your above post is a prime example.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Etarson because: Adam Sandler Rules.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by OldCorp

You mind pointing out Obama's hand in this? The house democrat's are giving the republicans what they want and people still complain. Now lets talk about the real traitors you know the plane loads that Israel flew over there so they could dictate to their puppets what they want from America.

You need to look deeper, you've only scratched the surface. You see a Jewish last name and jump to the conclusion that Israel is dictating our foreign policy. If that were true, Iran would have been a smoking ruin a long time ago. The powers that are pulling Obama's strings do indeed have Jewish roots, but they are enemies of Israel as well. Why do you think they are using the Muslim Brotherhood to surround Israel with hostile governments? They would like nothing more than to destroy Israel, literally.

So you are saying that America should support illegal weapons trafficking?

No, I'm saying that we have our own laws and the UN has no business dictating our domestic policy. Period. The Small Arms Treaty would give them that power.

So it's ok for people that work for companies like Blackwater to murder people and just be able to walk away from it just because they are American?

Do I need to Billy Madison you too?

President Barack Hussein Obama has provided Material Support to the Enemies of the United States, namely the Terror organizations known as al-Qaeda and Hamas. These groups are designated as terrorist organizations by the U.S. State Department and any Material Support of them is a Felony for which others have been imprisoned.
This is where people are easily confused. There is the militant Hamas who is currently fighting people that are invading their lands and you have the elected government of Hamas which isn't a terrorist organization. America helps other oppressed places on earth so why not Gaza?

Bull.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by boeserwolf
It's not just Barack Obama you should be pointing the finger at; this abuse of the Constitution goes back several decades. The last time war was declared by Congress was WWII. All other wars after that in which the US has been engaged in were and are illegal. George W. was installed into White House by the Supreme Court. Vote tampering has been ongoing for a loooong time. Obama is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg, the final puppet, the last push by those really running the country to turn this republic into a dictatorship. Revolution will come eventually when enough people wake up and have had enough of being treated like peons (aka those who are peed on by the elite).

We can put those who have committed crimes in the past on trial later, starting with President George Walker Bush and Vice-President Richard Cheney, who as Secretary of Defense under the first President Bush laid the groundwork for his company, Halliburton, to monetarily benefit from future wars; the value of his Halliburton stock rising 3,281%. Read more here, on an OLD blog of mine. At the moment, I'm more concerned with those currently in power.

Besides, the thought of Dick Cheney pissing himself waiting for the mob at his door makes me giggle.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

StarS and only 1 Flag to offer this deep well thought out posting. Sir our forefathers would be proud of you! Threads like this is why ATS is the most important Internet site to me. Thank you!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It's not just Barack Obama you should be pointing the finger at; this abuse of the Constitution goes back several decades.

Threads like this are not meant to bring actual understanding to the table, but rather to create a boogieman
Because, you know, if Romney becomes POTUS, we will be back in the promised land and whatnot...well, so long as its conservative supermajorities in house and senate also..and if not, well, blame a liberal somewhere.

Yes 2008 and before, we were living in a wonderful America with no problems ever. Obama is to blame for everything ever. Toss a giant wall of half truths and skewed perspectives to eliminate any sort of point by point discussion...then wave a flag or something for good measure.

You didn't hear a ----- peep out of these people during the GWB presidency btw. No, instead we got roadsigns saying "god bless George Bush" all over the damn place.
edit on 27-4-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

It's not just Barack Obama you should be pointing the finger at; this abuse of the Constitution goes back several decades.

Threads like this are not meant to bring actual understanding to the table, but rather to create a boogieman
Because, you know, if Romney becomes POTUS, we will be back in the promised land and whatnot...well, so long as its conservative supermajorities in house and senate also..and if not, well, blame a liberal somewhere.

Yes 2008 and before, we were living in a wonderful America with no problems ever. Obama is to blame for everything ever. Toss a giant wall of half truths and skewed perspectives to eliminate any sort of point by point discussion...then wave a flag or something for good measure.

You didn't hear a ----- peep out of these people during the GWB presidency btw. No, instead we got roadsigns saying "god bless George Bush" all over the damn place.

I agree - it IS so blatantly and obviously partisan that it's painful.

Let us also not forget that these people never emphasise any other president's name or refer to their full name - only Obama. Now why could that be?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

You didn't do very well in reading comprehension did you? No, you're just another knee-jerk liberal that would give anything for the messiah (small m) to take away the cares of the world aren't you? Try reading up on the posts I left on this page alone. You'll see that I pull NO punches; there is plenty of blame to spread around and I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure that EVERYONE who made this sh#@ sandwich takes a bite.

If Romney is elected, I weep for our Republic. He's just another globalist stooge.

ETA:
reply to post by Yazman

You're just as guilty.

I used his full name and title because this was meant to be a legal declaration. Geez.
edit on 4/27/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wow.. I am bookmarking this to re-read later. This is the kind of stuff that I look for everytime I log into ATS.

Thank you for your astute observations and for the passion in which this was written.

You're my hero today.

I AGREE 100% with your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
So we are revolting against the Corporations that are the true dictators that rule our rulers?

How to revolt against a system that controls every bit of our lives and can, at the will of its masters, cut off that which sustains?

They only control what we let them control. If we just gave up work and lived off of the land we would be alright, the revolution would have been started and a lot of people would not even know it.

Just by refusing to buy gas for a week not going to work for a week not paying bills for a week, not going shopping for a week would be enough t either bring Those tyrants to their knees or start a police state. Makes me think about all the wat ifs. I can not get out of my head all the wat ifs.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Copied to my facebook hope you don't mind. didn't give credit due to the source being on ATS which will make many ignore it. did add quotes to all of it so they know it's not mine. If the gov doesn't like me putting it in a more public place let them come for me I care not!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Great Thread. Honestly, we need to find a way to broadcast the Declaration of Independence to every citizen in this country. The original version would do, but it could be tweaked to incorporate the atrocities from current times. It would be great if it could be read by someone famous, a powerful speaker to boot. Kevin Spacey was great but there are a lot of other possiblities. If any one document in our founding documents has the power to move people it's that one. It could be like a campaign. You could have a commercial, a radio ad, events could be planned for public readings.

The ads could be read by different celebrities:

Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer reading the declaration?! Yes please.)
George Clooney
Jon Stewart...

this is just an off the top of my head list. So many politically active, well-spoken celebrities.

They use the media to push their agenda. Why can't we? Oh wait, we need rich people for this *sigh*

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
You know. Every now and again, someone comes along on ATS and gets it so right.
They create a thread that's so inspirational that it gives you that bit of hope and at the same time makes you wish that the millions who are asleep could be sitting in the same room with you and taking action to what the thread is awakening them up to.

Well I've got to say, you are one of the few that has done it for me and not just on one occasion but quite a few.

Well done mate. What a great thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

What more can be said in my own words?

In the words of Henry Mencken, "It doesn't take a majority to make a rebellion; it takes only a few determined leaders and a sound cause." And Sam Adams, "It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds."

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I'm not from the USA so i dont know the "declaration of independance" from the heart..

But until at the end they said "the british crown" i actually thought this was about Obama (a changed version of the original, so to speak)

Oh ignorant me...

Good luck America.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Brilliant thread OldCorp. I would love to see this exact thread hit the front page of reddit as well. Perhaps you wouldn't mind providing a well titled link on that site. Thank you so much for posting this. I hope everyone in the U.S. reads it eventually.

edit on 27-4-2012 by ventian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join