It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The chat engine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I like the chatroom. Much better now thanks.

But there's no one in it.

What can we do about this????

If you build it . . .

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I've always preferred to be alone in a room rather than be in one with a bunch of people with strong opinions on everything and no qualms about expressing them.

(unless of course there is a free bar)

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
You just have to pick the right time and there always a few people arounde dureing the day.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
At night, the interesting people come on. It's best around midnight.

DE

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have also noticed there are a lot less people in chat at various times. Maybe people are no longer here-or are busy. Maybe it's a gov plt to shut down ats-hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
i guess one of the reasons why it doesnt seem as busy may be because the schools/colleges and universities have started back

but there a lil number and it says how many people are in chat

rynaldo

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I guess that I will be the first to say that I do not like the new chat. It is less visually appealing, you can not tell who is on-line before hand and I am certianly not going to screw with the firewall on my work computer (as I can not get it there).

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
It is less visually appealing, you can not tell who is on-line before hand and I am certianly not going to screw with the firewall on my work computer (as I can not get it there).

Not only that you can't tell what everyone has posted before you had come in, in the new chat, opposed to the old one.

top topics

join