It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have found my Christmas gift !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I did not find this mentioned anywhere, so I thought it might be of interest to some.

I would also like to remind everyone that Christmas is not really that far off.

ifun.ru...

I hope you enjoy.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

A russian quadro-copter? Neat. I could not watch the whole video, though, I am on dial-up. Does it do more then flying?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by hdutton

A russian quadro-copter? Neat. I could not watch the whole video, though, I am on dial-up. Does it do more then flying?

I will answer you by saying - yes.

But wait till you watch the vid to decide if it does anything else.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
So its a tiny drone basically... Looks like it could be useful but honestly I wouldn't say this is going to completely change the way wars are fought. Aircraft already do everything this does and they do it 100x better.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
i love watching the guys videos, he goes by the name fpsRussia. there is alot of people questioning the validity of his videos and some say this is the same cg that was used in the ads for the new Black Ops game coming out. If it is real I would love to have one of these as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

its got 100 round machine gun built in and a 15ft area self destruct

but if you need something with a bit more kick then perhaps a 40mm machine gun which should be powerful enough to keep most intruders away from your house

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Christmas and guns do not mix. If you want a gun just buy it rather than giving it to yourself on what is being celebrated as Christ's day of birth. A gun is no way to honor him. If you aren't a Christian then why do you celebrate Christmas in the first place.

But this is normal thinking in America. Pretty sad.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Cool!

I had to laugh when he shoots the second group, 'dinner party', he almost catches himself on fire.

Silly Russian.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Neat.

Thanks for the description.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

that video is fake, doesnt exist, where are ammo? where is the ammo going after it is shoot? nothing is expelled when the chopter shoot, so its fake. unless its using a volcanic ammo, which I highly doubt, this is just CGI. the chopter, the quad-chopter on the other hand is real, but the gun on it isnt real. you can buy that its called AR.Drone, and it works with a iphone or ipad, you can even if you have to AR.Drone play a real time fighting game btw you anre your friend AR.Drone. good luck mounting a gun on this, it has no lift lol and the recoil would just send it flying to the ground lol

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical
Christmas and guns do not mix. If you want a gun just buy it rather than giving it to yourself on what is being celebrated as Christ's day of birth. A gun is no way to honor him. If you aren't a Christian then why do you celebrate Christmas in the first place.

I had never given this "paradox" much of a thought.

So, I guess your kids hunt large rusty nails at Easter ?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by skywalk

Hey !! I, and I would suppose others, really appreciate a good dose of cold water early in the mornings.

Nothing like an invigorating cold shower.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Meh, all I want for Christmas is one of these...
In the possibility of # going all Dark Ages this year I wanna be suitably attired.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Can't make a $10,000 bet on it.

But, I would bet I get my gift before you get yours.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
reply to post by Suspiria

Can't make a $10,000 bet on it.

But, I would bet I get my gift before you get yours.

The dress mate, not the wench...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I'm not a Christian, yet I celebrate Christmas. My family always celebrated as a kid, so it's a tradition. I celebrate it more as a season of giving, than the birth of a demigod. It's a time where people all seem to try and be the people they want to be, versus the people we are, and that's worth celebrating regardless of faith.

As for guns and Christmas...Christmas is a time for getting a high $$$ gift that you wouldn't necessarily get otherwise. A gun certainly falls into that category. I will agree though, that weapons do make odd gifts just in principle.

I have no idea what I'll need or want in December though...but will mostly be books and dvds. I can always use information, and that's often the bulk of our presents to each other.

new topics

top topics

join