It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on a "staged" invasion.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I have never, not even a womans when I've been looking deeply, seen a persons eyes change colour.
Nor have I seen one person transform to another, if you say these things without sensible reliable sources then you are either trolling or deluded. Sorry to say it, because this is coming from a fellow believer.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If you assume an alien invasion is being staged and assume that "real" aliens are not involved (directly or indirectly through captured tech), then you have to think about what would be the easiest way to pull this off without the technology.

Many of the assumptions are that we should see things in the sky. However, if one is to believe that the entertainment industry practices predictive programming, you have to think about how many "alien invasion" movies are there where the aliens erupt out of the ground? The latest one being "Battleship". Such a scenario would be far easier to pull off.

Also, given that there is heightened awareness towards Earthquakes, what better way to explain what the Earthquakes really were all about? And if you have a complicit media, it would probably be trivial to pull off such a psychological attack to make people believe there were a true alien threat that was nothing more than conventional military technology.

Anyhow, one may not want to look for the "V" mother ships floating in the skies. Right now, as a society (at least in the West) we have so many probabilities imbedded in our collective minds that we may believe just about anything, including "aliens" bursting out of the ground or the sea.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Alpha41 because: Grammar; missing word

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by fairguy

Project Blue Beam:
Two possibilities:
Holograms (which I favor, see this Tupak show), or:
They will make the UFO take off when our eyes will be turned to London olympics.
S&F

It will be a hologram (that Tupac hologram was truly amazing), and also news agencies and leakes from govt. saying some strange ships of unknown design have been spotted. Along with disrupting parts of the internet. And then in broad daylight they show the ship using the hologram over a city slowly floating and allow the people to run with it. They don't have to have alot of ships, just a few and your imagination.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by prevenge

Just to clarify though, I am by no means saying you are wrong, I just think the moon is already viewable far too much to the general public and private astrologers for anything to be hidden there. Although I would love it if there was

have you ever seen the dark side of the moon?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Apollo7

I have never, not even a womans when I've been looking deeply, seen a persons eyes change colour.
Nor have I seen one person transform to another, if you say these things without sensible reliable sources then you are either trolling or deluded. Sorry to say it, because this is coming from a fellow believer.

This is coming from a fellow believer aswell..

Why burn someone who opens up in your purely SPECULATIVE thread?

You asked for THOUGHTS? not PROOF?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

No, Im not a troll! I was taken by these beings back in Sept-2006 on a bridge in Charleston, West Virginia and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was located. I was going to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana. I was found walking around in shock and had to return to NC. I have been working in the Nursing Field since. I am currently in the prosess of getting my old job back! I had problems at Fort Bragg yesterday attempting to test. I have rescheduled to re-test another day. What I have posted is based on what happened to me and what I have observed. To verify what I have posted, all you have to do is take a look around. If this issue is going on in the area that you are in, you will notice it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

Thank You! I am only try to tell you guys what to look for if it is going down in youre country. Its very simple but very discrete.If this is not happening in youre country atleast you have a heads up. Best Wishes! Amy in NC

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

I guess you are in the UK? If so, the information that I have posted will give you a head up! Its very simple and discrete. Is it too much to ask for you to just pay attention to other humans around you. Make eye contact with everyone. When the eyes change it happens so fast..you will have to pay attention. The other major way to see are other humans Bowing their heads to each other as they pass.

I base this information on things that have happen to me, and what I have observed over a 5 year and 7 month observation.

Aliens focus is the United States and maybe Sweden..I have not seen any evidence of any other countries being involved.

I am a sincere person and have nothing to gain or lose from giving you this information. Best Wishes! Amy in NC

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Just to clarify though, I am by no means saying you are wrong, I just think the moon is already viewable far too much to the general public and private astrologers for anything to be hidden there. Although I would love it if there was

no no.. the "dark side of the moon" gets just as much light as the side facing us.. it's just called that.
it's the side that ALWAYS faces away from earth .. no matter what.. because the moon is tide-locked. with earth.

therefor its the most stategical place for military secret business.... in this entire locale..

also have you not read about the nazi's leaving to argentina and antarctica and inventing anti gravity craft .. the bell craft.. the hennebau...

there are legions of nazis still alive and well in bases still going about their business.. now who would be the most prime candidate to pull off a real staged alien invasion.. hmm.. yeah.. secret leftover nazi legions.. ho's sole purpose would be to do this...

they're not gonna leave earth just to come back.. that's silly thinking.. political-strategic-military masterminds of the world don't think about such things? they will pull this off flawlessly...

hell - domestic dogs are the shapes and sizes they are because man has selectively bred their qualities into them... genetic engineering... if you had 70 yrs to do that with humans you could select large headed large eye mongoloid type people with short stature and low amounts of hair.. with the average age of reproduciton being around 13.. you would have 5 generations of those.. that looked like aliens.. combine that with some super advanced cloning or technological breeding process.. and you could easily have a breed of humans to look like aliens under your controlll.. to invade form your moon base...

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Iron Sky comes to mind?

That is totally based on what you are talking about and I really want to see that movie!

I wouldn't leave it out that the Nazi's have bases on the moon.... lots of secret things went down during WWII so I would totally keep my mind open to such things taking place.

That being said, now that a movie such as Iron Sky has hit the screens, even other alien type invasion movies like Battleship.... do you really think they would bother now with making this fake invasion? too many people, I would think, would just find it amusing, some form of entertainment show lol. Then you have people like us on ATS that would be involved, spreading the word that this particular "invasion" is nothing but a fake and a form of deception to get us into another form of control.

So probably this whole fake alien invasion thing will never come to pass.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I've notice that I'm the only one who has mentioned the 1938 War of the Worlds broadcast. My grandma told me it started a panic among all her friends and they did put a warning that it was fiction at the start of the show, but few heard it because it started while another show was airing at the time. A lot of people tuned in at the part of War of the Worlds when the aliens were landing and the style was of a new broadcast which created further confusion. It doesn't take a lot of advanced technology to create panic.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sgotya

Iron Sky comes to mind?

That is totally based on what you are talking about and I really want to see that movie!

I wouldn't leave it out that the Nazi's have bases on the moon.... lots of secret things went down during WWII so I would totally keep my mind open to such things taking place.

That being said, now that a movie such as Iron Sky has hit the screens, even other alien type invasion movies like Battleship.... do you really think they would bother now with making this fake invasion? too many people, I would think, would just find it amusing, some form of entertainment show lol. Then you have people like us on ATS that would be involved, spreading the word that this particular "invasion" is nothing but a fake and a form of deception to get us into another form of control.

So probably this whole fake alien invasion thing will never come to pass.

nooooo.. newp. newpers.. nono nuh-uh....

people aren't gonna be here on ATS.. solar flares will knockout power.. and the interweb...

then they'll attack.. and when the saucers are exterminating them town by town evaporating their houses and eviscerating their loved ones with death ray guns, people won't be exchanging philosophical opinions on if the aliens are actually human nazis .. they'll be running for their lives.. and hiding from them.. suviving and scrounging off what they can get.

i highly doubt it's going to be some type of thing where while it happens we get to luxuriously sit back and discuss its aspects in depth...

it's just gonna happen.. real nasty like and flip this world on it's backside.

they just make movies about it as 'fiction' to A-capitalize off the concept.. because it' s "cool"...
and B- to predictively program the collective subconscious of our society into acclimation towards the actual event.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

I'm saying if they can build them in secret I'm sure they have methods of launching them in secret as well. How would people know whether it was taking off or landing? Why would they have to launch them all at once? What if they are able to cloak them?

What I meant about the terrorist think was that it doesn't take much to scare people...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I feel sorry for anyone waiting on a "staged" invasion, or even speculating one. People have been banging on about it certainly since I started reading these forums 4 years ago. Same as HAARP. These ideas have existed a long time, both that and staged invasion - yet there have been no decent signs, no valid proof and no real discernible events even remotely promoting these ideas. Every time there's an earthquake people spout 'haarp' as if they're convinced. It's quite sad.

It's a shame because the processing power of people's brains to come up with these radical theories is all good and well for writing books, but there are so many provable more important things relating to aliens and UFOs that get bogged down in radical theories that no-one can actually back up.

Personally I think that kind of topic falls under "dreams and predictions", because that's all it is. If one were to be planned and initiated, someone on the inside would leak the info. I doubt a team of 10 people could pull it off, so somewhere along the line, someone, developing the software, the hardware, etc etc - would probably blab. Speculation is such a downer for the alien topic, when there's something real going on out there, people waste their time worrying about these kind of hocus-pocus possibilities.

With that in mind, I agree with the OP. Plenty of people will be able to spot a fake if it were to happen on a mass scale (as an invasion implies). And if not one human manages that, it's probably a REAL invasion
I don't understand why people think they are going to be easily fooled .
edit on 1-5-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by markymint

The whole staged invasion scenario just sounds like too much of an effort, for uncertain, abstract goals. It sounds more like an imaginary elaborate tale. The kind of stuff that I come up with for my stories, instead of a real strategic plan by some power group to maintain its dominance. I am pretty sure that if there are beings our there, who have created and observed humanity for our whole existence, then they have to be pretty capable of crushing all these dramatic staged invasion plans, which have been suggested so far.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Mccrath, I fully agree. Did government staged holograms shut-down military missile/nuke sites way back when? Was it a hologram fake that disabled that missile test in flight? I doubt it
I wouldn't go so far as to say "benevolent entities" would stop or crush a staged invasion, I think that's just as dangerously speculative (and fantastical) as the staged event idea itself. But I do agree with your stance

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

Marky, I don't really think of them as benevolent, assuming there is someone up there. They could be the supreme Good, or they could be the epitome fo evil. We just have no way to figure it out. Whoever they are, we will see them as they want us to see them. They will have many layers of deception, way past our understandings.
What I meant was that anyone, who is advanced enough to travel to Earth through the inter-stellar space, they should be able to crush whatever dramatic plans our rulers may have.
I don't like this staged invasion idea. It adds tot he already cluttered pool of conspiracy theories, and just sounds too fantastical, too generic.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This thread has gotten me curious.

It seems that people keep mentioning 7 billion people looking up at all points in the sky all throughout the time. I am curious how many people might actually be looking up at what is going on over the pacific ocean at any given point in time - take any lattitude and longitude that is sufficiently far enough from landmasses, so as not to be spotted by the naked eye.

Take the different times of day as well - what would it take to get away from whatever prying eyes were looking at those sections of the world's atmosphere at the point in time where the least number of people might be estimated as looking up at that particular point in time, at that particular spot.

I'm not so sure that we would find that too many would notice (that is aside from militia of various continents).

Of course there are continuous cameras facing the planet from the sky due to satellites, that are potentially there to record all the big object movements - but I'm sure militia are sufficiently aware of this to be able to reasonably cloak an aircraft carrier or the stealth ships that take off of them too.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I am not really a believer, but like to think about interesting possibilities that are presented by discussions here. Never hurts to explore your mind through new ideas.
Honestly guys, I think the staged invasion idea seems way more likely to have been germinated to distract from the good UFO research. It is something that will never produce any results, and no credible research can be done on this topic. It seems more like a deliberately created dead end. Though, human imagination and fear are enough to create these kind of ideas, and they do not necessarily need deliberate intervention by the counter-UFO forces.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrath2012

Thank you! This is pretty much what I was trying to say, its more of a way to distract people from actual possibilities

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join