It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on a "staged" invasion.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I guess a couple of "staged" UFO events, coupled with a few nuke strikes here and there.... could help establish the case that these "UFOs" are hostile and that humans are in deep trouble.... and that humanity needs to unite under a one world order... that is IF there is anything to the "staged" invasion theory.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
I guess a couple of "staged" UFO events, coupled with a few nuke strikes here and there.... could help establish the case that these "UFOs" are hostile and that humans are in deep trouble.... and that humanity needs to unite under a one world order... that is IF there is anything to the "staged" invasion theory.

Just my 2 cents.

You are absolutely right. This staged invasion has exactly that purpose.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
deception project + spirit science = awakening

welcome to your awakening

BE LOVE

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by Rotas

If however there really is some sinister agenda to keep all this stuff in the dark and out of focus, while at the same time keeping it right in everyones interests, then its working very well.

I believe this is precisely the case we have.
I don't KNOW if aliens are coming, if TPTB will fake it, or none of the two, but there are so much misinformation that SOMETHING is happen.
And the goal, I must think is "Control".

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Thats how I see it too. IF this was somehow pulled off successfully, I have no doubt in saying that it would be purely for power and control of the masses.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rotas

Yep, there are too many crazy stories and death-bed confessions of past US air pilots coming out. Plus if there wasnt anything at all behind it, I dont think youtube would allow so many obviously faked UFO videos.
edit on 27-4-2012 by fairguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by taguon

Deception is, and most likely always will be the blindfold of the masses.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Devils Advocate time for me again

Ok, lets say the technology exists and they can fake this. How are "they" going to get all the govenrments of the world to go along with it?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by froglegs79

I would imply that "they" who were faking it would be the world governments..

Its pure speculation, but I hope what I said coincides with what you meant

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Do you believe that all the animosity in the world is fake? South Korea will just go along with the rest of the governments?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I just this second had another thought, surely they wouldnt expect die hard extremist muslims and western patriotic americans to "unite" under a one world order. Its already proven that parts of both sides are already willing to die for their forced religious beliefs.

This is in my opinion another variable which would have to be more carefully crafted and perfected until such an event could be planned. Although I have been wrong in the past.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

No, I believe that it is of course very real. Have a look at my reply to another user just underneath yours.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

sounds like we had the same thought on it

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Pretty much
With all the different variables and things that would get in the way coming out in this thread, I'm starting to wish someone, or something
would come along and prove it all wrong

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Send out a fleet of TR3Bs to very significant, obvious locations.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Here's an interesting angle that possibly supports the feasablity of this basic theory:
www.youtube.com...

Have pyrotechnics in place weeks, if not months in advance in strategic locations.
Perhaps you could resort to some tactical nuclear weapons.

Arrange and coordinate the schedules of select world leaders, miltary assets, and business leaders / interests to ensure their safety and survival.

Use biological weapons to thin out the population in strategic locations that are cooridnated with the TR3B sightings. Have "clean-up" teams placed in advance. Use this to quarrantine huge areas, which can then be converted into command and control centers that citizens do not have access to. Biological weapons would ensure that no one would risk going there in the first place.

There you have it. Simple, clean, effective and technologicaly realistic.
ANY QUESTIONS, FOLKS ???
edit on 27-4-2012 by moonzoo7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by moonzoo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

That supposes the craft have been built on earth, rather than on the enormous US moon bases. But I don't personally buy into this proposition. It just feels like its been lifted out of Watchmen graphic novel...

Of course what would be amusing is, if there is an alien invasion, and everyone starts freaking out that UFOs are real and the UFO groups all start saying its a hoax. Now that's 'ironic' Alanis Morrisette
edit on 27-4-2012 by EddieCusak because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Idk they would have to do more than fly over our heads for us to ban together. A sky wide flawless hologram battle scene...what happends when the debris hits earth and vanishes.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by swan001

But if you shot at one and the bullet went straight through and hit something or someone else, I dont believe it would take long for even the blindest man to work out that something isnt quite right, this is again pure speculation. Although I can see how many people would initially fall for it, they would have to act fast before anyone figured out what is really happening.

Anything can be "explained" when you are talking about -alien- technology.

A bullet passing trough could simply be a defensive system where the craft switches dimension for a split second to "dodge the bullet"

With the masses being as gullible as they are (look at 9/11 and 7/7), im pretty confident they can pull this off with either holograms, or actual black ops craft. Do we REALLY know what's floating out in space which might be our own? (think secret space program)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieCusak

I dont buy into that much either, it seems a bit too much like a death star type thing

THAT, I would like to see though, forget a polar shift we're gonna have a believer shift. I could even imagine it turning out like that

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

Only one question and its the one I asked in the first place, how are they going to fly these away without anybody seeing them

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join