It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on a "staged" invasion.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I read a whole book (almost xD) on Blue Beam by Serge Monast.

First of - there may not be too much of Alien agenda at all. Maybe a few sightings in popular places.
Main focus is on the RELIGION. They want to make us bellieve in antichrist and bring NWO on us! Simply put, they want to create a chaos from wich they will bring order, more specifically New World Order.

Also, you mentioned that people will open fire on a UFO and notice it is a hologram. No they will not, because according to Serge Monast - blue beam technology includes brainwashing, halucinations, mindcontrol, etc....
So no one will be able to shoot, or think straight if it gets the situation to soot. Fear including ghost of satan and other scary stuff will be triggered in people's minds by this technology, to make us nutts. And, yes, Tin foil hat may save your ass from this EM tecnology.

Anyway, read the book for yourself educate-yourself.org...
edit on 27/4/2012 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

I hear thats where they found your avatar

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SunburnedLeader

Thats possible too.. maybe the capital cities of the most powerful countries, both coasts of america. I may be looking into it too hard though

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Thanks for the link
Sounds very similar to a lot of the stuff available to read about HAARP and their similar mind bending technology, although if something like this was ever implemented I dont doubt that HAARP would be completely innocent either. Interesting read if nothing else

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Its a long shot isnt it, although since starting this thread I have read a few very interesting "theories" on how they would try it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

While I agree with what you say, I must say that I dont personally feel that it would be impossible as such, but I do think that it would be very, VERY difficult, this is why in my opinion it wouldnt be allowed to happen. There are far too many variables that could easily be lost control of.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FlutterByte

Nobody's here to convince anyone, atleast I'm not. I believe if they DID do it (still unlikely) that it would most definitely incite fear and great panic into a huge mass of the population, probably even myself even though I'd have a good idea that it was some kind of "hoax".
Convince me why it wouldnt..

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Wolf

That looks awesome!!!

Something for the sunday hangover

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
This is more of a question than a theory really, so let me start by saying I'm open to logical explanations for just about ANYTHING! (Hence why I am posting this)

OK, heres what I've been thinking, I understand the huge potential a fake alien invasion would have for the governments of this world, what with the fear that could be incited and whatnot.

One thing though... If they really are going to do this, how in the world are they going to get them off the ground without being seen in the first place?
Surely they would have to fly them AWAY from earth first, from wherever they are being hidden, so as they could be seen to be coming back to "invade".

See what I mean? Surely some hours or maybe a day or two BEFORE the "big event" we will all see fleets of unidentified aircraft LEAVING earth before they can send them BACK to instigate the carnage.

(That is of course unless they are some kind of hologram)

So I ask for your thoughts on this, could they REALLY pull this off without one of the 7,000,000,000+ of us not noticing atleast one of these taking off, then flying far enough out so as to be convincing enough to be actually coming from outer space?

I sometimes have difficulty wording things like this so I hope I have explained it clearly enough for you to spread any thoughts on it.

Thanks for reading.

I went through two pages and didn't notice this mentioned, pardon me if someone's already pointed this out, but I believe they already have this technology in wide-band-optical metamaterials. The ability to cloak even if the band is narrow means that they can just render the material transparent to all but the responsive frequency and layer the metamaterials on top of each other to create said material. It would require some a step above current EUV lithography techniques intel is making cpus, perhaps electron lithography? Certainly not a mass-production item but certainly plausible.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You're in luck. It'll hit the UK scopes in may this year
Get your booze and do what needs to be done.

Untill then let me propagandize some more

Here's one of the the trailers.

edit on 27/4/12 by D.Wolf because: typo

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
How would such an event benefit TPTB ?

Surely if "they" wanted to mess with us, they'd have other means. Other means such as perhaps something similar to dare I say..9/11 only on a larger scale.

Purely speculation on my part, perhaps it's all set in stages for the ultimate plan to reduce the population and usher in a one world goverment.

This is a strange year, that much is for sure.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLastStand

Even though that is a bit above my head, I find it totally fascinating!

Where exactly would they use these? I know the last time I was at the opticians they were using a machine, similar to what you explain, making things seem less and more transparent. This could be a different thing altogether though.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Wolf

Awesome!!!

Propagandawayyyyy!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
All it took for the whole world to believe Planes hit the WTC back in 2001 was "Images on Tv and a story".
It doesn't matter if it was fake or not, what the world saw and believed to be true, was coming from a tv screen.

All it took for the whole world to believe OBL was dead was a story, and some bad quality images.
Again, it doesn't matter if true or not, but why people believed to be true.

And so on, so forth...

I think alien invasion is an excellent scenario for a planetary false-flag.
Although most people say they "don't believe in aliens", it's just because there are still no good "images and a story" (coming from a "Official Channels", not movies or online forums of course).

edit on 27-4-2012 by Rotas because: grammar, spelling and all that

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

I read a thing last night about the future of technology and the like. You may have already seen it, but if you have a look at page 34 www.rockefellerfoundation.org... it explains a lot of probable scenarios. I know they're only "what ifs" but it strikes me as very surprising that they would have "pre-planned" for something which sounds so specific.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well according to Project BlueBeam, they will use holograms to stage a event to create a one world religion. Even if they were to get the ufo's into space and invade us, i think the real aliens would not take that to kindly. I think we wll be visited soon not to be invaded but brought up to space status.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Thanks for the clicky, I'll be sure to check this out

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rotas

This is sadly very true, for non-believers no truth will ever be enough, and for believers very little proof is necessary. It would be nice if people could move on from the "yes & nos" and more onto the "what ifs?".

If however there really is some sinister agenda to keep all this stuff in the dark and out of focus, while at the same time keeping it right in everyones interests, then its working very well.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Madjoker25

You share my dreams of a peaceful, knowledge giving visit, rather than an "invasion".
edit on 27-4-2012 by fairguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Od1nson

No problem, its very drawn out but theres a lot of truth to it in my opinion, given the source.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join