It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on a "staged" invasion.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

I love those memes but I haven't seen any on this topic yet....

Thanks for posting your thoughts, even if you did put them in the most rude manner you could find.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by froglegs79

Very insightful, and I couldnt agree more even with my limited knowledge of the subject about the high ranks in the military "selling out".
Thank you for sharing, its nice to see that the public isnt as alone as we're led to believe when it comes to the military. Although I would still view such people with a wary eye, your post has definitely given me food for thought.

I think the ptb want us to distrust the military, if they divide us then maybe the military will side with them, kinda like a race war. The ones you have to watch out for are the ones at the top.

Sorry to derail the thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I love those memes but I haven't seen any on this topic yet....

Thanks for posting your thoughts, even if you did put them in the most rude manner you could find.

Yeah in hindsight it probably was rude. I apologise for the tone.

I really dislike the idea and I think its a distraction from other topics. Should probably have just bit my tongue for a while. I'm usually better than that.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by fairguy

According to Monast, the holograms themselves are not harmfull. What is harmfull is that the HAARP will send toughts into people's mind (I know that is hard to believe, but I read a medical scientist who confirmed my fears) and that way the government could send pain or ''telepatic'' toughts from the illusions.

How to prepare? Put on Magneto's helmet... At least, something that blocks electromagnetic waves from escaping or entering your brain. Lead is the best metal to do the job.

Tin foil hats to the rescue.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by froglegs79

I think it fits in well with this particular topic, it would be well within their interests to have us against the military should such a situation arise. As for the people at the top, I again couldnt really agree more, they are the people who think we are all blindly following... Though sadly it seems as if a huge majority still are.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I'm not too big on the idea of huge dudes from the outer regions coming to take over either

That's why I made a thread asking for thoughts on how this could be possible

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by moniker

I have rolls of the stuff under the bed.. I hope you've got yours.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by moniker

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
A Staged Alien invasion is not viable at present, to many things could go wrong, and also how would they fool the Russians and the Chinese? they have hundreds of spy satalites watching everything thats going on in an around the earth, it wont happen any time soon.
edit on 26-4-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Thats what I said a few pages ago, as much as I might like it to (although I'm still not really sure if I do) I personally cant see it happening, if at all, for a loooooooooooooong time.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It could happen.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

This is more of a question than a theory really, so let me start by saying I'm open to logical explanations for just about ANYTHING! (Hence why I am posting this)

OK, heres what I've been thinking, I understand the huge potential a fake alien invasion would have for the governments of this world, what with the fear that could be incited and whatnot.

One thing though... If they really are going to do this, how in the world are they going to get them off the ground without being seen in the first place?
Surely they would have to fly them AWAY from earth first, from wherever they are being hidden, so as they could be seen to be coming back to "invade".

See what I mean? Surely some hours or maybe a day or two BEFORE the "big event" we will all see fleets of unidentified aircraft LEAVING earth before they can send them BACK to instigate the carnage.

(That is of course unless they are some kind of hologram)

So I ask for your thoughts on this, could they REALLY pull this off without one of the 7,000,000,000+ of us not noticing atleast one of these taking off, then flying far enough out so as to be convincing enough to be actually coming from outer space?

I sometimes have difficulty wording things like this so I hope I have explained it clearly enough for you to spread any thoughts on it.

Thanks for reading.

They're being hid in Antarctica and on the Moon, silly. I thought everyone knew that!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Who is to say there isn't a place in orbit they are manufacturing ships, or on the backside of the moon.....
There have been lots of trips into space over the years carrying up who knows what?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

Perhaps the real question is not how, but why?
Why would you stage an alien invasion?
Insurance fraud?
Wholesale slaughter = population reduction ?
To rally the troops? Rally them to do what? Fight non existant bad guys?
To lock people in caverns underground without questioning the reasons?
Whilst some of these may seem plausible, there are surely cheaper ways to achieve these goals?
Unless... You believe there are benevolent aliens that "TPTB" wish to engage in a war that they don't want to fight, so the public need to be provoked into retaliating. Probably the least plausible idea, in my opinion.
I fail to see why a staged invasion would take place. Ever
But go on, convince me.
edit on 26-4-2012 by FlutterByte because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Believe me.. They are extremely clever. They're smarter than us. I'm sure there will be some mind manipulation technology involved with this event to "help us" believe what we are seeing is real or something. I'm sure of it.

Also, check this out guys.
"barium reflective chemtrail bluebeam tech"?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

I wouldn't think they would need to do the holograms in every country. If enough cities see the "invasion" I think everyone will believe it must be happening. Reminds me of the video of the guy sleeping in the car and his buddies act like they are going to crash by screaming. He, not knowing they are faking, wakes up screaming also.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

You wouldn't need any space ships at all. The War of the Worlds broadcast in 1938 proved that well enough. It will take a lot of time for the rest of humanity to catch on and in that time, there will be panic. They could just choose some obscure area in Africa as the location and claim that aliens have landed and are attacking people. If they really wanted to liven things up, they might go as far as blowing stuff up with one of their space based weapons to make it more real for the bloggers in Africa. They don't need everyone to believe it, just the majority of the world. All this media about alien invasions might be preparations for a real one that the Government knows is coming. They did sell us out, so the aliens will want their reward sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

This is more of a question than a theory really, so let me start by saying I'm open to logical explanations for just about ANYTHING! (Hence why I am posting this)

OK, heres what I've been thinking, I understand the huge potential a fake alien invasion would have for the governments of this world, what with the fear that could be incited and whatnot.

One thing though... If they really are going to do this, how in the world are they going to get them off the ground without being seen in the first place?
Surely they would have to fly them AWAY from earth first, from wherever they are being hidden, so as they could be seen to be coming back to "invade".

See what I mean? Surely some hours or maybe a day or two BEFORE the "big event" we will all see fleets of unidentified aircraft LEAVING earth before they can send them BACK to instigate the carnage.

(That is of course unless they are some kind of hologram)

So I ask for your thoughts on this, could they REALLY pull this off without one of the 7,000,000,000+ of us not noticing atleast one of these taking off, then flying far enough out so as to be convincing enough to be actually coming from outer space?

I sometimes have difficulty wording things like this so I hope I have explained it clearly enough for you to spread any thoughts on it.

Thanks for reading.

You're right about this. To carry out such a plot to its logical conclusion would be impossible. Sure, "they" can pull off some of the localized false flags that end relatively quickly, allowing clean up and destruction of any evidence, but to pull off something like a fake alien invasion would required resources and coordination -- without a mistake -- that no government could achieve. As for the idea of a hologram performing this faked invasion, that too is impossible given out level of technology. Yes, there is technology that can project a hologram into free space, but it is clunky and likely untested for a world audience. The famed Project Blue Beam is a hoax and never existed, at least there is no evidence whatsoever to support its existence.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Simple, built the ships not on earth.

Like the germans in this epic Bmov did.

edit on 27/4/12 by D.Wolf because: include reply to

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
They could never pull it off

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>